First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆Request::Profile
Posted 3/1/13

Here you go hope u like it enjoy and request again!
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 3/1/13
ITS AWESOME THANSK SOO MUCH! XD
Posted 3/1/13

Auba9 wrote:

ITS AWESOME THANSK SOO MUCH! XD


No prob i enjoy what i do XD
Dreamers
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
horror house
Offline
Posted 3/1/13

CutieMei-chan wrote:



umm do i need to give info or will you just get it from my profile?


info please

Name:Unknown
*Nicknames:Give me one
*Age:Old enough
*Birthday:Unknown
*Sexual Orientation: Unknown

Rules

♥Dont flirt with me
♥Respect my friends
♥Dont be rude
♥Pm BEFORE you try to add me

Likes & Dislikes
Likes
● sarcasm ● friends
● honesty ● bacon
● anime ● music
● manga ● cats
● rain ● reading
● ramen noodles
● me,myself and I
● sweets ● books
● my phone
Dislike
● mean people
● people that don't like me for who i am
● liars ● being ignored ● spiders
Posted 3/1/13


would u like separate ones?
Dreamers
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
horror house
Offline
Posted 3/1/13
what do you mean?
Posted 3/1/13
i mean like info in a separate pic like and dislikes in another
Dreamers
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
horror house
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

CutieMei-chan wrote:

i mean like info in a separate pic like and dislikes in another


oh no i want them both on the same pic
Posted 3/2/13
ill try but i dont got that big of a pic
Dreamers
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
horror house
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

CutieMei-chan wrote:

ill try but i dont got that big of a pic


oh just use 2 pix then..pokemon themed
Posted 3/2/13

nameless_horror wrote:


CutieMei-chan wrote:

ill try but i dont got that big of a pic


oh just use 2 pix then..pokemon themed


got it ^^
Dreamers
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
horror house
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

CutieMei-chan wrote:


nameless_horror wrote:


CutieMei-chan wrote:

ill try but i dont got that big of a pic


oh just use 2 pix then..pokemon themed


got it ^^


yay thx
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.