First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
{EVENT-RP} Halloween Costume Party!
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 9/23/12
Same thing and besides you would look like an angel in anything! *gets up slowly holding my man parts*

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

Same thing and besides you would look like an angel in anything! *gets up slowly holding my man parts*


Erica blushed again."I-I-I'll heal you..."She quickly ran up to Dan and kissed him on the cheek.Then she ran away.
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 9/23/12
*Blushes slightly as you kiss my cheek and smiles then whispers to myself* Yeah... all better now!
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

*Blushes slightly as you kiss my cheek and smiles then whispers to myself* Yeah... all better now!

Erica caught up with Rico."I-I did it Rico!"Erica said.Rico pet Erica's head."Good job Eri-nee.That must've been hard."
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 9/23/12
Skylar walked in as a girl almost ran into her. She quickly got out of thee way and walked over to a table.
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 9/23/12
*sits on a bench and sighs closing eyes slightly* I guess i will rest for a while and catch up with them later! *sighs again and smiles*
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

*sits on a bench and sighs closing eyes slightly* I guess i will rest for a while and catch up with them later! *sighs again and smiles*

Erica and Rico walked back to where Dan was and they each sat on a side of him
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

Skylar heard someone sigh on the bench nearby so she walked over. " you okay?' She asked concerned
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 9/23/12
*looks at you and notices Rico and Erica are here as well* Yeah... i guess! Just the violent woman here really! *points at Rico and makes a deadly joke face* Nice to meet you! Call me Dan...
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

*looks at you and notices Rico and Erica are here as well* Yeah... i guess! Just the violent woman here really! *points at Rico and makes a deadly joke face* Nice to meet you! Call me Dan...

"I am NOT violent!"Rico protested
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 9/23/12
Skyla smiled. "im skyla, nice to meet you"
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Skyla smiled. "im skyla, nice to meet you"

"Im Rico."Rico said.
"Im Erica.Nice to meet you too."Erica said
Student
9543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 9/23/12
*looks at Rico and laughs hard slapping my knee and nearly choking* Well then i must be Santa Claus! *looks back at Skylar and smiles softly then holds out hand* Nice to meet you Skylar! Are you going to the party?

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

Animewatcher96 wrote:

*looks at Rico and laughs hard slapping my knee and nearly choking* Well then i must be Santa Claus! *looks back at Skylar and smiles softly then holds out hand* Nice to meet you Skylar! Are you going to the party?


"Asshole."Rico said.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 9/23/12

Skyla looked at them confused and shook his hand. " yeah i am going"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.