Remove this ad
First  Prev  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  Next  Last
Winter 2013 anime
20658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 1/7/13 , edited 1/7/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:
YAY!
I say 1-2 of them will be more short styled anime and another is Chihayafuru 2

They would have to step back and pick up Puchimas! Petit Idolmaster and Line Offline Salaryman to make it two. (There is also Monchicchiisu, but it is a kid's anime that premiered over a month ago).

Going forward the only shorts I see are Jigoku Youchien which is on Nico Nico (and since Upotte!, CR doesn't get those until they air on TV), and Hetalia: The Beautiful World (which I don't see Funimation letting anyone else have).

Frankly, with all the titles CR is scarfing up, I wonder if Funimation is going to be able to match the number they had last season. The two given for them are Hetalia: The Beautiful World and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT. If they have Senran Kagura and Vividred Operation, however, that would do it.



Some More at ANN Not sure when or where yet?I mean CR FUNI TAN some Times are posted

Beast Saga (TV)
GJ-bu (TV)
Minami-ke Tadaima (TV)
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai (TV)
AKB0048 next stage
Kotoura-san
Tamako Market (TV)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anime-spotlight/2013/winter/
The Wise Wizard
67705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
Updates to initial message:

Added information on announced CR simulcasts of Amnesia, Chihayafuru 2, and Senyu.
Added information on announced AoD simulcast of Sasami-san@Ganbaranai!.
38596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Northampton, Mass...
Online
Posted 1/7/13 , edited 1/7/13
Sentai has licensed Tamako Market, not really a surprise: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-01-07/sentai-filmworks-adds-kyoto-animation-tamako-market. The question is whether it will be TAN or CR.
32477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/13 , edited 1/7/13

FLjerry2011 wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:
YAY!
I say 1-2 of them will be more short styled anime and another is Chihayafuru 2

They would have to step back and pick up Puchimas! Petit Idolmaster and Line Offline Salaryman to make it two. (There is also Monchicchiisu, but it is a kid's anime that premiered over a month ago).

Going forward the only shorts I see are Jigoku Youchien which is on Nico Nico (and since Upotte!, CR doesn't get those until they air on TV), and Hetalia: The Beautiful World (which I don't see Funimation letting anyone else have).

Frankly, with all the titles CR is scarfing up, I wonder if Funimation is going to be able to match the number they had last season. The two given for them are Hetalia: The Beautiful World and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT. If they have Senran Kagura and Vividred Operation, however, that would do it.



Some More at ANN Not sure when or where yet?

Beast Saga (TV)
GJ-bu (TV)
Minami-ke Tadaima (TV)
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai (TV)
AKB0048 next stage
Kotoura-san

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anime-spotlight/2013/winter/


Beast Saga is TV Tokyo, but it's a kid show so CR might not get it.
GJ-bu is an NTV series and premieres Wednesday(our time) so Crunchyroll could announce it tomorrow and be on time. I think that's Crunchyroll's next annoucement.
Minami-ke Tadaima already premiered this weekend. (it was an hour after Oreshura) It's a slice of life comedy. I can see a Crunchyroll late annoucement, but I don't know who handles the disturbiton.
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai premieres on Thursday(our time). It's a TBS series and Anime on Demand announced it as a UK simulcast so given what happen last season with TBS shows and AoD, it's very likely a The Anime Network exclusive.
AKB0048 Next Stage premiered an hour after Oreshura this weekend. It' s a Satelight produced series and the first season was streamed by nobody. I suspect that the Japanese licensors want too much for it so it may remain unlicensed.
Kotoura-san is a wild card. I think the producer is CBC. It premieres on Thursday(our time) I think that CR might stream it but then again, maybe nobody will get it.

EDIT: TAN got Tamako Market . I don't see any mention of exclusivity to TAN
http://theanimenetwork.com/20130107562/tamako-market-this-thursday-to-anime-network-online
The Wise Wizard
67705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

pistolsaf wrote:
EDIT: TAN got Tamako Market . I don't see any mention of exclusivity to TAN
http://theanimenetwork.com/20130107562/tamako-market-this-thursday-to-anime-network-online

FWIW, To Love-Ru Darkness made no mention of being a TAN exclusive, but it was.

I'll wager it is only a matter of time before they announce Sasami-san @ Ganbaranai.

If those two do turn out to be TAN exclusives, then it makes those remaining 5 slots rather interesting.

6035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New York, NY
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
I'm reading the Kuroko's Basketball manga and they have announced that they're making a second season for the anime. I would like to know if any info was received it and if they will be playing it soon. Thank You.
38541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

NYCpaked wrote:

I'm reading the Kuroko's Basketball manga and they have announced that they're making a second season for the anime. I would like to know if any info was received it and if they will be playing it soon. Thank You.

all that has been confirmed so far is that its in production, no release date
I want to guess that it will probably be out sometime in 2013
20658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:
EDIT: TAN got Tamako Market . I don't see any mention of exclusivity to TAN
http://theanimenetwork.com/20130107562/tamako-market-this-thursday-to-anime-network-online

FWIW, To Love-Ru Darkness made no mention of being a TAN exclusive, but it was.

I'll wager it is only a matter of time before they announce Sasami-san @ Ganbaranai.

If those two do turn out to be TAN exclusives, then it makes those remaining 5 slots rather interesting.



Youre right Sasami-san@Ganbaranai is going to be on TAN.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
Hello?
Moderator XIV
63305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 1/7/13 , edited 1/7/13


Why hello there. Now that the greetings are out of the way, try not to make one word posts. They just don't do much for a topic... Also don't reply multiple times in a row if you can possibly avoid it. Doing both.... not so cool. Still there are worse things, just don't do it again.

In case you haven't seen it here is a link to the CR Forum rules!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-406095/cr-siteforum-rules
18324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/8/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:
EDIT: TAN got Tamako Market . I don't see any mention of exclusivity to TAN
http://theanimenetwork.com/20130107562/tamako-market-this-thursday-to-anime-network-online

FWIW, To Love-Ru Darkness made no mention of being a TAN exclusive, but it was.

I'll wager it is only a matter of time before they announce Sasami-san @ Ganbaranai.

If those two do turn out to be TAN exclusives, then it makes those remaining 5 slots rather interesting.



I'm tempted to believe they'll be TAN exclusives, purely because it's difficult for me to see Crunchyroll getting all that AoD has.

With AoD alluding to big changes after this season, my guess it would involve the some subbed content from Neon Alley, and some of the old Beez Anime Legend content now that Bandai is defunct.

38596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Northampton, Mass...
Online
Posted 1/8/13
I have just realized that CR has a total of 41 boxes for this season. This is an insane number! It consists of: 2 TV specials, 7 short anime, 1 half length anime, 26 full length shows, and 5 blank boxes. This is a ridiculous amount of anime, especially since Funimation and TAN have been getting more competitive with regard to simulcasts. I look forward to seeing what other feats Crunchyroll manages in the future.
68264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/13

fuzzytipsy wrote:

I have just realized that CR has a total of 41 boxes for this season. This is an insane number! It consists of: 2 TV specials, 7 short anime, 1 half length anime, 26 full length shows, and 5 blank boxes. This is a ridiculous amount of anime, especially since Funimation and TAN have been getting more competitive with regard to simulcasts. I look forward to seeing what other feats Crunchyroll manages in the future.

It's definitely going to be hard to keep that number of simulcasts up next season though. The number of continuing simulcasts next season could be as low as 8, and that's including the 2 TV specials...
31360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/13

fuzzytipsy wrote:

I have just realized that CR has a total of 41 boxes for this season. This is an insane number! It consists of: 2 TV specials, 7 short anime, 1 half length anime, 26 full length shows, and 5 blank boxes. This is a ridiculous amount of anime, especially since Funimation and TAN have been getting more competitive with regard to simulcasts. I look forward to seeing what other feats Crunchyroll manages in the future.


This season is pretty lackluster and I doubt CR had much competition for many of these shows. Next season, however, has some real heavy hitters.


llamaben wrote:

It's definitely going to be hard to keep that number of simulcasts up next season though. The number of continuing simulcasts next season could be as low as 8, and that's including the 2 TV specials...


Don't the short series typically run for two or more seasons? Hardly a replacement for Magi and Zetsuen no Tempest, but the on-going chart should still look full.
53832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/8/13

seanohara wrote:

Don't the short series typically run for two or more seasons? Hardly a replacement for Magi and Zetsuen no Tempest, but the on-going chart should still look full.


It really depends on the show. And they aren't a replacement for Magi or Blast of Tempest since they are continuing this season after their 2 week break.
First  Prev  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.