First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
Winter 2013 anime
20875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

pistolsaf wrote:


LordBaka wrote:

i just noticed so far funi has no wonter 2013 titles
did they give up or something

i think they just let crunchy stream everthing and they just do the dvds cus there web site veiwer and roku channel suck monkey butt


Funimation has a well-deserved reputation of being late with their simulcast announcements. We know that somebody licensed Senran Kagura from a Japanese tweet and since it is a "Boobs for the win" anime, I expect that Funimation will announce that very soon. Maybe tomorrow so they can at least announce the same day as Haganai Next. I also fully expect that Funimation will stream the new Hetalia series since that is money in the bank for Funi. That would give Funi 5 simulcasts for Winter(2 continuing, and 3 new ones) and I expect that Funimation will make a bold push for around 8-10 in Spring



i see the still suck monkey but with their viewing devices i only on it for one anime alone psycho pass
The Wise Wizard
73064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

LordBaka wrote:

i just noticed so far funi has no winter 2013 titles
did they give up or something

i think they should just let crunchy stream everthing and they just do the dvds cus there web site veiwer and roku channel suck monkey butt

If you've paid much attention to Funimation since they begin simulcasting, you would know it is more of a surprise when they announce a simulcast before the series premieres in Japan than announcing it 1-3 weeks after it has started.

Except for the lack of thumbnails when fast forwarding and rewinding, I found their Roku channel to work well. Also, unlike CR, they offer 720p on the Roku (although the bit rate seems to be less than via their website). If you think their Roku channel sucks, I suspect you've only experienced what (very) little they offer via it for free viewing, instead of as an Elite subscriber.

20875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


LordBaka wrote:

i just noticed so far funi has no winter 2013 titles
did they give up or something

i think they should just let crunchy stream everthing and they just do the dvds cus there web site veiwer and roku channel suck monkey butt

If you've paid much attention to Funimation since they begin simulcasting, you would know it is more of a surprise when they announce a simulcast before the series premieres in Japan than announcing it 1-3 weeks after it has started.

Except for the lack of thumbnails when fast forwarding and rewinding, I found their Roku channel to work well. Also, unlike CR, they offer 720p on the Roku (although the bit rate seems to be less than via their website). If you think their Roku channel sucks, I suspect you've only experienced what (very) little they offer via it for free viewing, instead of as an Elite subscriber.



i been elite sense it started and and had roku chanell sense day one alot of there shows dont play for one to two of the eps like bamboo play ep 5 the dub dont work so i dont know how that one sounds dubed

and the armitage moive ploy matrix stops working after a hour
took two weeks to finally be able to watch tenchi muto war one ep 6 to finally play on the roku and that my stana ova one ep 1 still does not play

codebrakers ep 13 showed up on roku then took 5 days for ep 12 to finally show up
20492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13
Yeah, Little Busters was one of the most requested series for the Fall season, so nice to see it finally turning up.

Wonder what the delay was?

[No boxes left, so is that it? ]
The Wise Wizard
73064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

icecreamsnow wrote:
[No boxes left, so is that it? ]

There could be one or two late starters yet to come, but I would take that to mean there is nothing else in the pipeline.

I don't expect any further announcements this week, with the possible exception of catalog title for the remaining "?" box in that section.

47403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/9/13
no drama,.wow...
20875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

hpulley wrote:

no drama,.wow...


they saving it for mama
53967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13
yeah I want some drama too.

It feels the new titles CR has are shallow type of anime but I hope I am wrong.

So far Senyuu is a pretty funny short especially with Nakamura san and dotei "DT" seiyuu Shimono kun ( gomen gomen ) in
it.
30484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
Da Capo III? Chihayafuru 2? Amnesia? Little Busters? Vividred Operation? Maoyu? Drama will be prominent in all of those, I'd wager. In varying degrees for each series, sure, but I don't think there's a shortage in general.
65077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13

TotalPotato wrote: Da Capo III? Chihayafuru 2? Amnesia? Little Busters? Vividred Operation? Maoyu? Drama will be prominent in all of those, I'd wager. In varying degrees for each series, sure, but I don't think there's a shortage in general.

I believe hpulley refers to the live action shows that show up under the drama tag if you click on "Shows" up there.


icecreamsnow wrote: ... [No boxes left, so is that it? ]

Could well be for anime. For several seasons I've had the impression they put up drama boxes quite close to announcing the drama, so if they and up signing a drama and follow the same procedure, that box'll pop up either with or shortly before the anouncement.


30484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

agila61 wrote:


TotalPotato wrote: Da Capo III? Chihayafuru 2? Amnesia? Little Busters? Vividred Operation? Maoyu? Drama will be prominent in all of those, I'd wager. In varying degrees for each series, sure, but I don't think there's a shortage in general.

I believe hpulley refers to the live action shows that show up under the drama tag if you click on "Shows" up there.

Oh, right! I keep forgetting that this isn't an anime-exclusive site. Iashakezula was talking about shallow stuff, so maybe they were both talking about different things.
65077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

TotalPotato wrote: Oh, right! I keep forgetting that this isn't an anime-exclusive site. Iashakezula was talking about shallow stuff, so maybe they were both talking about different things.

Yeah, I read that again and edited "I think they mean" to "I think hpulley means".
24135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


LordBaka wrote:

i just noticed so far funi has no winter 2013 titles
did they give up or something

i think they should just let crunchy stream everthing and they just do the dvds cus there web site veiwer and roku channel suck monkey butt

If you've paid much attention to Funimation since they begin simulcasting, you would know it is more of a surprise when they announce a simulcast before the series premieres in Japan than announcing it 1-3 weeks after it has started.

Except for the lack of thumbnails when fast forwarding and rewinding, I found their Roku channel to work well. Also, unlike CR, they offer 720p on the Roku (although the bit rate seems to be less than via their website). If you think their Roku channel sucks, I suspect you've only experienced what (very) little they offer via it for free viewing, instead of as an Elite subscriber.



Even with their problems I still sub FUNI and TAN. Not everything is on CR.And like you Hagani and Hetalita probally be there. And with your spring lineup there's lot to be had later.
The Wise Wizard
73064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13
Updates to initial message:

Added information on announced CR simulcasts of AKB0048:next stage! and Little Busters!.
Changed links for announced TAN simulcasts of Sasami-san@Ganbaranai and Tamako Market from announcements to video page for each series.

NOTE: AKB0048:next stage!'s simulcast time is one hour after the last station in Japan airs the same episode, so it indeed may remain 8 days behind the two premiere stations.

I wonder if people in Japan go searching online for the episodes when they aren't aired within hours of when the first station someone else in Japan airs them.
47403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13

TotalPotato wrote:


agila61 wrote:


TotalPotato wrote: Da Capo III? Chihayafuru 2? Amnesia? Little Busters? Vividred Operation? Maoyu? Drama will be prominent in all of those, I'd wager. In varying degrees for each series, sure, but I don't think there's a shortage in general.

I believe hpulley refers to the live action shows that show up under the drama tag if you click on "Shows" up there.

Oh, right! I keep forgetting that this isn't an anime-exclusive site. Iashakezula was talking about shallow stuff, so maybe they were both talking about different things.





agila61 wrote:


TotalPotato wrote: Oh, right! I keep forgetting that this isn't an anime-exclusive site. Iashakezula was talking about shallow stuff, so maybe they were both talking about different things.

Yeah, I read that again and edited "I think they mean" to "I think hpulley means".


Yes, I was referring to live action drama like recent season's My Little Nightmare, Vision, Taburakashi... At the moment this practically is an anime only site! Usually they get at least one live action Japanese drama simulcast and some movies but they may announce them later or maybe they have gone from one to none this season. I am not sure why they offer drama only memberships anymore...

nothing to see here...

First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.