First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Winter 2013 anime
Posted 11/10/12
Kizu,Haganai NEXT, Minami-ke,and Index- Defenitely watching
26707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hawaii "OAHU"
Offline
Posted 11/10/12
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I should have stayed off this thread
seeing all these anime's being released thinking I can't wait to watch them!!
then I remember FML i'll be in basic training...
27866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 11/10/12
Haganai
I cant wait fot this to continue.Really funny.

AKB0048 Next stage
I wish CR would pick this one up so much goes on in this series.The anime may have a little too muck CGI but the story lines are good.
The Wise Wizard
79351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
First update to the initial post:

Added information on Ai Mai Mi , Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman, Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun, Hetalia: The Beautiful World, and Kotoura-san.

Current series tally: 29

Still no new chart from either Neregate or Animucharts.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/12 , edited 11/11/12
What About Sket Dance OVA, new season of Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle and HighSchool DxD that said to be released on 2013????
Posted 11/11/12
Hmm, too early to tell how good this season will be. So far it looks meh and anything with a second seasons it looks like I haven't seen the first yet, so I can't jump on those, aside from AKB0048. I have a lot of stuff on my plate anyway so even if this season is a flop for me, which I doubt it will, I'll have plenty to keep me busy.
53207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/12 , edited 11/11/12

AZFox wrote:

Hmm, too early to tell how good this season will be. So far it looks meh and anything with a second seasons it looks like I haven't seen the first yet, so I can't jump on those, aside from AKB0048. I have a lot of stuff on my plate anyway so even if this season is a flop for me, which I doubt it will, I'll have plenty to keep me busy.


So far I agree. There are sequels I'm interested in as series, movies and OVAs but none of the new series sound terribly exciting. I will give all the shows here and on Funimation a chance however and expect there will be at least the usual 2-5 surprises per season which become favorites even though I wasn't expecting anything from them.

If it turns out that I really do have nothing to watch then perhaps I can make a dent in my mountainous backlog of Japanese manga and novels.
23815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
Chihayafuru season 2 ftw! I finished the first season last night and that show is excellent
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / irst
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
Some of those movies look mighty interesting.
49397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
I'm looking forward to Chihayafuru 2. That was a good show.


But January is so far away...
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
And the series confirmed for Spring 2013 is now 5: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. (Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-11/hentai-prince-and-the-stony-cat-anime-promo-streamed
53207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/12

pistolsaf wrote:

And the series confirmed for Spring 2013 is now 5: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. (Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-11/hentai-prince-and-the-stony-cat-anime-promo-streamed


Already time for the Spring 2013 thread? Seems early but here we are with a spring title already.
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/12

hpulley wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:

And the series confirmed for Spring 2013 is now 5: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. (Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-11/hentai-prince-and-the-stony-cat-anime-promo-streamed


Already time for the Spring 2013 thread? Seems early but here we are with a spring title already.


It's still too early for a Spring 2013 thread. And as I mentioned, we have five spring titles already although that is still a small fraction of what the number of series will be since Spring tends to have a lot of new series.

148864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/11/12

pistolsaf wrote:

And the series confirmed for Spring 2013 is now 5: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. (Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-11/hentai-prince-and-the-stony-cat-anime-promo-streamed


I've been reading the manga for this and..can't say exactly it's great or anything but still looking forward to it. The title is kinda misleading although there are still ecchi themes in it.
128828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
AKB AND CHIHAYA IS BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.