First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Out of the blue moments
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/18/12
One time I was roofied.

It was my junior year in college and I was at a sorority party with my girlfriend.

The night was going well, just drinking, chatting with friends, and doing a little dancing. Played some beer pong.

My girlfriend was handed a drink, who had gotten the drink from someone else, who picked it up from some random person who made it. She was getting really tipsy at this time and couldn't drink it so she asked me if I could drink it for her.

I did, and it was just the strangest experience afterwards. Apparently I was just out of it and my girlfriend and our friends had to carry me to my house and room. Totally floored, just could not control my body. Fortunately I took the bullet for my ex, because I'm bigger than her and it really made me sick. It would have totally ruined a petite girl. Woke up in the afternoon the next day, couldn't remember much.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

Winterfells wrote:

One time I was roofied.

It was my junior year in college and I was at a sorority party with my girlfriend.

The night was going well, just drinking, chatting with friends, and doing a little dancing. Played some beer pong.

My girlfriend was handed a drink, who had gotten the drink from someone else, who picked it up from some random person who made it. She was getting really tipsy at this time and couldn't drink it so she asked me if I could drink it for her.

I did, and it was just the strangest experience afterwards. Apparently I was just out of it and my girlfriend and our friends had to carry me to my house and room. Totally floored, just could not control my body. Fortunately I took the bullet for my ex, because I'm bigger than her and it really made me sick. It would have totally ruined a petite girl. Woke up in the afternoon the next day, couldn't remember much.


Someone tried to roofie your woman.. That's gotta suck. That's pretty hectic though, you woulda been tripping hard out
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

deejayvee wrote:

Someone tried to roofie your woman.. That's gotta suck. That's pretty hectic though, you woulda been tripping hard out


Yeah, it really made me more paranoid about where I got my drinks from at a party. From then on I either finished my drink before going to the bathroom at a party, or I'll just get a new one when I get out. I don't leave it unattended.

People like to think "it's never going to happen to me" or stories about people getting roofied is exaggerated, but it happens.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

Winterfells wrote:


deejayvee wrote:

Someone tried to roofie your woman.. That's gotta suck. That's pretty hectic though, you woulda been tripping hard out


Yeah, it really made me more paranoid about where I got my drinks from at a party. From then on I either finished my drink before going to the bathroom at a party, or I'll just get a new one when I get out. I don't leave it unattended.

People like to think "it's never going to happen to me" or stories about people getting roofied is exaggerated, but it happens.


Yeah, I know it happens, I've never witnessed it myself, but a lot of my mates have either first hand or seen with their own eyes.

I always take my drinks with me, it never leaves my hand. Except when I go to the toilet, but as you said, I'll just drink it. I don't trust people these days, too many sick freaks out there.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 9/18/12
One night I walked in on my roommate having sex in the kitchen. Her, the guy she was with, and I just starred at each other for ten seconds before I walked into the kitchen, took my 6 pack of Jack & Coke out of the fridge, and walked out of the condo. When I saw her the next day I had to lay down some ground rules about what places were and weren't acceptable sexy spots.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

Pomff wrote:

One night I walked in on my roommate having sex in the kitchen. Her, the guy she was with, and I just starred at each other for ten seconds before I walked into the kitchen, took my 6 pack of Jack & Coke out of the fridge, and walked out of the condo. When I saw her the next day I had to lay down some ground rules about what places were and weren't acceptable sexy spots.


Rule #1: Do not engage in sexual activities around the immediate area where I prepare my foods and liquids.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

Winterfells
Rule #1: Do not engage in sexual activities around the immediate area where I prepare my foods and liquids.


Easily the most awkward conversation of my life, and that's saying something considering I once spent 15 minutes explaining the many uses of ben wa balls to a co-worker. Even though she promised that they'd only just started when I walked in I still had to scrub every inch of the kitchen before I could bring myself to spend more than a minute in there.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

Pomff wrote:

One night I walked in on my roommate having sex in the kitchen. Her, the guy she was with, and I just starred at each other for ten seconds before I walked into the kitchen, took my 6 pack of Jack & Coke out of the fridge, and walked out of the condo. When I saw her the next day I had to lay down some ground rules about what places were and weren't acceptable sexy spots.


I laughed, that would have been a crack up!
wwe
128582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 9/18/12 , edited 10/3/12
Here is my out of the blue moment-

Back between Feb and March I was talking with this guy who I thought was a nice guy and he ended up asking me out after we got to know each other for a month so I said sure why not and we gave each other our phone numbers. We also talk online like as in FB kinda stuff well as we where planing on having our 1st date we had to pick out what the best weekend for us to go. Well I had a plan in mind and wonted to tell him so I go to his profile and was going to let him know well I saw this new girl talking on his wall page and for some reason my gut told me to click on her and I am so glad I did b/c he was talking with her and he even ask her out and go on a date with him i was like what the hell so I got ride of him, deleted him off my profile, number, even skype, well he never try to talk with me, call, text or anything. Well anyway a few months go by its now in June I meet a new guy and he is now my new bf and lot nicer then the last guy were still dating am happy well about 2 days ago after over 6 months of not talking to him the other guy out of the blue texts me asking me out and want to know if I was still single I told him no and i have a bf and am very happy. He try one more time and even try to call me but I did not pick up and I think he done texting and calling me and so hope so.
74526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 9/18/12 , edited 9/18/12
No place else to post this so here goes, out of the blue literally:

Even though the Missouri Tigers as a football team are legion locally they've never attained Top Ten in polls and stayed there, ever. It's always an anomaly or a 1 shot wonder after three consecutive weeks winning against lesser conferenced teams. Once in a great while someone in the press box either quips too soon after a hangover and reads a typo error or rhetorically suggests our Tigers belong with the top ten without elaborating of what.

I've been an alumnus since the Dan Devine era of football (1960's) and Norm Stewart youth era (1960's) re basketball. I've always opted for a low profile when it comes to Mizzou and sports iconography. A few years ago I suggested Mizzou change their mascot from Truman the Tiger to Who the Owl. The logic being Mizzou usually has such an enigmatic and lackluster football team that as far as standings or rankings in polls go the Owl is more representative of this university. When a person thinks of the stellar teams once in the defunct Big 8 or Big 10 it's either Oklahoma, Nebraska, lately Oklahoma State. It's sure as hell not Missouri. Missouri? Whooo? My point exactly.

Now, Mizzou has successfully opted for membership in the SEC. Long term, it's a fantastic opportunity. It will mean more money for the school, team, boosterism, etc., etc. (I'm leaving out putting students first over image....this negect is so obvious in collegian culture it has become ancient history). Short term it means Mizzou will get its athletic clock cleaned annually by the likes of LSU, Florida, Tennessee, to name a few. Our athletic recruiting team will have a larger pool of candidates to pick from over time beefing up their line-ups but that's the key ingredient: time. I suppose it is safe to assume the school budget won't be affected by underwriting trips to the bowls of lesser infamy for years either. Thus, Mizzou has an excellent opprtunity to consider an interim mascot during this phase rebuilding, reinventing, and resurrecting itself before accomplishing teamwork worthy of tasking the rigorous SEC competition at hand.

I'm thinking dropping Truman the Tiger temporarily for a representative from the equine family would be the best alternative. To me the fitting animal mascot for Mizzou's football team in current form is a facsimile of General George Armstrong Custer's horse. Metaphorically, it befits the massacres Missouri is going to face this season with SEC. I'm currently comtemplating running this proposal by Coach Pinkel and the Mizzou Athletic Council. Gee, I wonder if making a physical presence is advisable? Maybe a coat of armored car is a better option?
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 9/18/12
My economics teacher stopped his lecture all of a sudden and began discussing prostitution, specifically in Thailand. It was pretty random, so all of us laughed. He talked about it even more and sort of hinted that he visited a brothel over there (I'm 90% sure he was being sarcastic). But when he said that, there was an awkward silence and then resumed his lecture.
7956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Waiting for your...
Offline
Posted 9/18/12
I was at a track meet and a girl from our opponents drill team recognized me and ran up to hug me o.o
Queen Moderator
32817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 9/18/12 , edited 9/18/12
I was at a bar once, and a waitress asked me out of the blue if she could get me a drink to start with.
Totally didn't see that coming...



Real one, had a guy slap my ass in public, he thought I was his best friend from behind.
Leads me to wonder what MOST people do with their best friends.
Posted 9/18/12

MikiSayaka wrote:

I was at a bar once, and a waitress asked me out of the blue if she could get me a drink to start with.
Totally didn't see that coming...


I was at Power Rangers once and they asked me to morph out of the blue.
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / irst
Offline
Posted 9/19/12
I was on a crowded bus, and a guy moved over on a seat to let me sit down.

A few minutes into the ride, he turned to me and asked:

"Are you straight?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.