First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
A Love Story in 22 Pictures
Queen of Support
starry 
43731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
I HAVE to share it with you guys.

They say every picture tells a story. In this case, times that by 22. I came across this series on the net and was moved beyond words.



If you're the girl, can you do THAT MUCH for him? And if you're the guy, what would you do?
17942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
Alright I am man enough to say I teared up if this isnt love I dont know what it is.
Spanish Moderator
34838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
It's a cute story and i think that the girl was everything in that story because she aceppted him as he was. Good story starry =)
33377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cowboy Land
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
Beautiful~ I think that's true dedication!
11757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
Wow.they're gonna be together forever and you know it
41432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 9/17/12
Wow, this actually nearly made me tear up. I'm not the most sensitive guy around, but this really got to me.
17942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 9/17/12 , edited 9/17/12

Victoryfraud wrote:

Wow, this actually nearly made me tear up. I'm not the most sensitive guy around, but this really got to me.


Yeah I aint the most sensitive guy either most of my friends call me a dick because of it... but this kinda stuff gets to me... if they found out they would lose all respect of me.
28034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
So am I alone in feeling absolutely nothing when seeing this? =\
Posted 9/17/12

starry wrote:

I HAVE to share it with you guys.

They say every picture tells a story. In this case, times that by 22. I came across this series on the net and was moved beyond words.



If you're the girl, can you do THAT MUCH for him? And if you're the guy, what would you do?


That dude is clearly S.O. maybe one of the SEAL teams so he's a damn bad ass and I commend both his valor and salute his commitment to his country and ideals. I think he did everything he could in light of his condition. Additionally, if I was him... I think eventually after a time you HAVE to try and get up. No one can stay fallen down forever. Not if you have what it takes in the strength of spirit to get as far as he did BEFORE his life changed. That kind of soul doesn't just shatter. It gets returned to the forge, re-tempered, renewed and resharpened to take the next challenge in life and cut it down to size for not only himself but everyone around him. Still... if the forge was that man's dedication to overcome adversity then the fire in the forge was the love of his wife and the strength of their relationship. In my mind, NOTHING can top that.
41432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 9/17/12

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


Victoryfraud wrote:

Wow, this actually nearly made me tear up. I'm not the most sensitive guy around, but this really got to me.


Yeah I aint the most sensitive guy either most of my friends call me a dick because of it... but this kinda stuff gets to me... if they found out they would lose all respect of me.


They would loose respect from something like that? Wow. That's...not too cool. I find it perfectly normal to get teary eyed by stuff like this, and see nothing wrong with it, be it guy or girl.
Posted 9/17/12
wow that made me cry a little ;(
17942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 9/17/12 , edited 9/17/12

Victoryfraud wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:


Victoryfraud wrote:

Wow, this actually nearly made me tear up. I'm not the most sensitive guy around, but this really got to me.


Yeah I aint the most sensitive guy either most of my friends call me a dick because of it... but this kinda stuff gets to me... if they found out they would lose all respect of me.


They would loose respect from something like that? Wow. That's...not too cool. I find it perfectly normal to get teary eyed by stuff like this, and see nothing wrong with it, be it guy or girl.


Well maybe not all respect since its about a soldier but they will definitely poke at my soft spot.
61020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
What a woman! She only slept with 6 other men while he was away at war.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
It wasn't a tear jerker, but I respect that woman very much right now.
66236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 9/17/12
I remember hearing about this guy on The Chive awhile back, touching story
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.