First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Contest! Create Saint Seiya Omega Character Designs! Win Prizes!
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
Can't wait
8347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Guadalajara Jal.
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
Guess we will know till tomorrow its going to be hard to sleep
Crunchyroll Store Manager
25509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
VICTORIA I MADE IT RIGHT?!



Name: Selene
Constellation: Cassiopeia (Queen)
Description: Although vain, this "queen" boasts both beauty and strength. Her attacks become even stronger in the moonlight. Her beauty is her weakness, but has a strong sense of loyalty and love for her family.

>_<;;
26246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/12
WAAAAAH i wonder who will win! i'm clicking this thread over and over this past week, i swear
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/4/12
12 hours since the contest closed, how is the judging going? :)

20123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/4/12
so does anyone knows where are they going to announce the winer and the runner ups?
18942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 10/4/12
That's what I've been wondering -_-............
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Pittsburgh, PA
Offline
Posted 10/4/12
I assume that it would be on this thread but I'm not sure.. >_>
10077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 10/4/12 , edited 10/4/12

MARIOSUSSIE4 wrote:

so does anyone knows where are they going to announce the winer and the runner ups?

Hmm, well based to my past experience entering a Crunchyroll contest hosted by SailorBee; results usually come out 4 days after the contest offically ends, although it's subjected to change to more or less days. Like the SAO contest, I'm pretty sure it was around 4 days that they announced the winners; and the Moya one, yeah, 4 days I think. With the Sakamichi no Apollon one, I think that one took more than 4 days however, but I'm not entirely sure.

I guess it basically depends on just how busy they are and how easily they can judge the entries and place them.

It's just a pattern I picked up from looking at their previous contests though, so I can't say anything for sure~

SailorBee would also usually post a reply to this thread the day she posts the results, so yeah~
20123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/5/12
Thank that was a great explanation
90127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
So, two more days (until further notice) until the winners are declared. Great job everyone! Now, let your COSMO SHINE!!!
Crunchyroll Community Manager
27199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/8/12

SharmanderGoesGao wrote:


MARIOSUSSIE4 wrote:

so does anyone knows where are they going to announce the winer and the runner ups?

Hmm, well based to my past experience entering a Crunchyroll contest hosted by SailorBee; results usually come out 4 days after the contest offically ends, although it's subjected to change to more or less days. Like the SAO contest, I'm pretty sure it was around 4 days that they announced the winners; and the Moya one, yeah, 4 days I think. With the Sakamichi no Apollon one, I think that one took more than 4 days however, but I'm not entirely sure.

I guess it basically depends on just how busy they are and how easily they can judge the entries and place them.

It's just a pattern I picked up from looking at their previous contests though, so I can't say anything for sure~

SailorBee would also usually post a reply to this thread the day she posts the results, so yeah~





galbadiaprjt wrote:

So, two more days (until further notice) until the winners are declared. Great job everyone! Now, let your COSMO SHINE!!!


I'M SO SORRY.



BUT YES, It's usually because I'm busy, or it's over a weekend ~ !!! ( I TRY not to work weekends.) Or sometimes I'm at a convention ~ !!!!

BUT, THE DEADLINE IS UPON US.

I want to check and see if any of you would like an extension ? If not, you have till MIDNIGHT TONIGHT to post your entry.
18942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
Yay! we have to wait even more! *note the sarcasm*
8347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Guadalajara Jal.
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
Dont cry we understand rigth gals/guys? GuysRight?
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Pittsburgh, PA
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
^^ I'm quite content with waiting. Thanks for the update, Victoria~! ^ - ^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.