First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Posted 9/19/12
-opens door- hello is any1 there
Posted 9/19/12
-stops reading his book as he looks up at the customer- hello how can i help you young lady?
Posted 9/19/12

TungKun wrote:

-stops reading his book as he looks up at the customer- hello how can i help you young lady?


-looks at u- ahh yes... i was wonderin if u cood help me find a book
Posted 9/19/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-looks at u- ahh yes... i was wonderin if u cood help me find a book


-he looks at her and leans forward over the counter slightly- what kind of book are you looking for cutie -gives her a slight smirk-
Posted 9/19/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-looks at u- ahh yes... i was wonderin if u cood help me find a book


-he looks at her and leans forward over the counter slightly- what kind of book are you looking for cutie -gives her a slight smirk-


-blushes a lil- a book may u cood recommend me to read
Posted 9/19/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes a lil- a book may u cood recommend me to read


-he reaches for the book he was reading and hand it to her- this book, it's about a girl who dates a boy but secretly cheats on him with his more wild twin brother -he smirks again licking his lips slightly-
Posted 9/19/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes a lil- a book may u cood recommend me to read


-he reaches for the book he was reading and hand it to her- this book, it's about a girl who dates a boy but secretly cheats on him with his more wild twin brother -he smirks again licking his lips slightly-


-looks at u n blushes then quickly looks at the book- seems good... how much do i owe u
Posted 9/19/12

Animelover1512 wrote:


-looks at u n blushes then quickly looks at the book- seems good... how much do i owe u


-looks at her and lean forward- for you? well maybe a kiss should be enough? -laughs slightly-
Posted 9/19/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:


-looks at u n blushes then quickly looks at the book- seems good... how much do i owe u


-looks at her and lean forward- for you? well maybe a kiss should be enough? -laughs slightly-


-blushes- r u jokin or r u serious??
Posted 9/19/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes- r u jokin or r u serious??


-smile at her and lean in closer- would you like it to be a joke or serious?
Posted 9/19/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes- r u jokin or r u serious??


-smile at her and lean in closer- would you like it to be a joke or serious?


-blsuhes more- answer my question...do u want money or the kiss as pay
Posted 9/19/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes- r u jokin or r u serious??


-smile at her and lean in closer- would you like it to be a joke or serious?


-blushes a lot- answer...... How do u want me 2 pay u
Posted 9/19/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes a lot- answer...... How do u want me 2 pay u


-laughs hard and pulls back sitting down on his chair- your one silly girl theres no payment just read it and return it to me when your done
Posted 9/20/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes a lot- answer...... How do u want me 2 pay u


-laughs hard and pulls back sitting down on his chair- your one silly girl theres no payment just read it and return it to me when your done


-blushes still a lil embarrassed- oh ok..... -bows- thank u 4 the book
Posted 9/20/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes still a lil embarrassed- oh ok..... -bows- thank u 4 the book


-smiles and takes out a small piece of paper as he writes a few number on it before handing it to her- here my personal number call me if you ever get lonely -winking at her as he hands it to her-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.