First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Posted 9/20/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes a lot- wat do u mean brave 1..... I find nthin dangerous


-he hugs her gently from behind- what if i take you away and lock you up?
Posted 9/20/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes a lot- wat do u mean brave 1..... I find nthin dangerous


-he hugs her gently from behind- what if i take you away and lock you up?


Not like it wood matter...... Don't live with any1 cuz stupid parents always at work
Posted 9/20/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

Not like it wood matter...... Don't live with any1 cuz stupid parents always at work


-he places his head against the back of her head and kisses it gently- so your similar to me huh? are you asking to be taken away?
Posted 9/20/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

Not like it wood matter...... Don't live with any1 cuz stupid parents always at work


-he places his head against the back of her head and kisses it gently- so your similar to me huh? are you asking to be taken away?


-blushes red- wat difference wood it make if u took me away or not
Posted 9/21/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes red- wat difference wood it make if u took me away or not


-lets her go and goes back sitting on the chair- ohh no fun if theres no struggle
Posted 9/21/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes red- wat difference wood it make if u took me away or not


-lets her go and goes back sitting on the chair- ohh no fun if theres no struggle


Hmmm I see.... But y shood I struggle..... There's nthin dangerous I see.... -eyes change color from brown 2 purple-
Posted 9/21/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

Hmmm I see.... But y shood I struggle..... There's nthin dangerous I see.... -eyes change color from brown 2 purple-


-stares at her and leon makes a bold statement- want to move in with me? become my maid?
Posted 9/21/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

Hmmm I see.... But y shood I struggle..... There's nthin dangerous I see.... -eyes change color from brown 2 purple-


-stares at her and leon makes a bold statement- want to move in with me? become my maid?


Maid?! I'm not some just girl tht becomes some guy I just met maid....-it's strts gettin dark outside n I cover my mouth as my eyes turn a blood red- hey um cood I stay just a nite
Posted 9/21/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

Maid?! I'm not some just girl tht becomes some guy I just met maid....-it's strts gettin dark outside n I cover my mouth as my eyes turn a blood red- hey um cood I stay just a nite


-leon tilts his head a little and looks at the clock- it's almost time to close up but if you dont want to be my maid then why do you need to stay the night?
Posted 9/21/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

Maid?! I'm not some just girl tht becomes some guy I just met maid....-it's strts gettin dark outside n I cover my mouth as my eyes turn a blood red- hey um cood I stay just a nite


-leon tilts his head a little and looks at the clock- it's almost time to close up but if you dont want to be my maid then why do you need to stay the night?


Plz can I just stay a nite..... -innocent look-
Posted 9/21/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

Plz can I just stay a nite..... -innocent look-


-leon scratches the back of his head- well if you really really want to you can pretend to be my girlfriend so the landlord dont get suspicious
Posted 9/21/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

Plz can I just stay a nite..... -innocent look-


-leon scratches the back of his head- well if you really really want to you can pretend to be my girlfriend so the landlord dont get suspicious


Fine yah watever I'll pretend 2 b ur gf
Posted 9/21/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

Fine yah watever I'll pretend 2 b ur gf


-leon takes his jacket off and wrap it around her- off we go then it's going to rain soon so lets hurry up
Posted 9/21/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

Fine yah watever I'll pretend 2 b ur gf


-leon takes his jacket off and wrap it around her- off we go then it's going to rain soon so lets hurry up


thank u -nods n follows u-
Posted 9/21/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

thank u -nods n follows u-


-takes a hold of her hand and pull her along- lets go then shall we
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.