First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Posted 9/22/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

thank u -nods n follows u-


-takes a hold of her hand and pull her along- lets go then shall we


-nods- yes
Posted 9/22/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-nods- yes


-locks the store behind him and start walking-
Posted 9/22/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-nods- yes


-locks the store behind him and start walking-


-follows u as I still cover my mouth n my eyes glow a lil red- ...........
Posted 9/22/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-follows u as I still cover my mouth n my eyes glow a lil red- ...........


-he turns and looks at her- whats wrong with you?
Posted 9/22/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-follows u as I still cover my mouth n my eyes glow a lil red- ...........


-he turns and looks at her- whats wrong with you?


-looks away- mayb I'll tell u l8r but rite now isn't a good time...... But if I do u hav 2 swear never 2 tell.... Or else
Posted 9/22/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-looks away- mayb I'll tell u l8r but rite now isn't a good time...... But if I do u hav 2 swear never 2 tell.... Or else


-he blinks and stares at her- your not a lesbian are you?
Posted 9/22/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-looks away- mayb I'll tell u l8r but rite now isn't a good time...... But if I do u hav 2 swear never 2 tell.... Or else


-he blinks and stares at her- your not a lesbian are you?


No I'm perfectly straight -I see ppl n they strt walkin by us n I get the urge 2 bite them so my eyes glow super bright red but instead i bite my hand n strt 2 bleed a lil-
Posted 9/22/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

No I'm perfectly straight -I see ppl n they strt walkin by us n I get the urge 2 bite them so my eyes glow super bright red but instead i bite my hand n strt 2 bleed a lil-


-stops her- hey what are you doing whats wrong! -takes her hand and accidentally get my hand scratch from her nails as it starts to bleed a little- ouch some sharp nails you have there little missy -drops of blood starts falling from my hand-
Posted 9/22/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

No I'm perfectly straight -I see ppl n they strt walkin by us n I get the urge 2 bite them so my eyes glow super bright red but instead i bite my hand n strt 2 bleed a lil-


-stops her- hey what are you doing whats wrong! -takes her hand and accidentally get my hand scratch from her nails as it starts to bleed a little- ouch some sharp nails you have there little missy -drops of blood starts falling from my hand-


-sees the blood n my eyes widen wanton 2 drink it but I bite my hand more- c-cover ur hand up now.....
Posted 9/22/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-sees the blood n my eyes widen wanton 2 drink it but I bite my hand more- c-cover ur hand up now.....


-take your hand out and stick my hand in to replace it- if you must feed then do it on me...
Posted 9/22/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-sees the blood n my eyes widen wanton 2 drink it but I bite my hand more- c-cover ur hand up now.....


-take your hand out and stick my hand in to replace it- if you must feed then do it on me...


-blushes n greed digs in n I drink the blood- Mmm -realizes wat I'm doin- Wait!!! -takes ur hand n runs n we r goin super fast-
Posted 9/22/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes n greed digs in n I drink the blood- Mmm -realizes wat I'm doin- Wait!!! -takes ur hand n runs n we r goin super fast-


-get pulled along by you- heeeeeeeeeeeeeey~
Posted 9/22/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-blushes n greed digs in n I drink the blood- Mmm -realizes wat I'm doin- Wait!!! -takes ur hand n runs n we r goin super fast-


-get pulled along by you- heeeeeeeeeeeeeey~


-I find the location of where u live with my instincts n we get there n I stop- here we r rite
Posted 9/22/12

Animelover1512 wrote:

-I find the location of where u live with my instincts n we get there n I stop- here we r rite


-he falls down and sit on the floor as his head was spinning from dizziness- w-what happen?
Posted 9/22/12

TungKun wrote:


Animelover1512 wrote:

-I find the location of where u live with my instincts n we get there n I stop- here we r rite


-he falls down and sit on the floor as his head was spinning from dizziness- w-what happen?


-smirks eyes glowing red at u- poor human.... Dizzy much.... Haha all I did was run
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.