First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply I hate ecchi/ loli
21541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/12
You didn't need to check TvTropes to know Chobits is perverted as hell lol

I've no problem with loli's, Oda Nobuna was great.
49788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/25/12

shadorai wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


shadorai wrote:

sometimes. like one of the newer anime that i like for example, Dakara Boku wa Echhi ga Dekinai! (So, I Can't Play H!) is pretty good. the storyline is actually pretty good, and the ecchi doesn't really take away potential from it. i'm enjoying it.


the only problem I had is that I started watching Dakara when it came out, just as I had finished High School DxD so it's hard to not compare between the two lol
I like them both though haha

But I think Oda Nobuna (1), Campione (2), Nakaimo (3) does it better this season than Dakara imo
I'm ok with ecchi as long as the show is good too


oda nobuna and nakaimo aren't ecchi by the way. but yeah, you're right. i was dissapointed with oda nobuna though. i thought it was gonna have 24 episodes, not 12. it would have been a lot better that way.


I'll admit Oda Nobuna has only a few ecchi scenes throughout the whole show
But Nakaimo is an ecchi anime, why would you think it isn't?

Also, hope that Oda Nobuna gets that 2nd season especially after watching that teaser at the end of ep 12
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 9/25/12

Rito2Ru wrote:


shadorai wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


shadorai wrote:

sometimes. like one of the newer anime that i like for example, Dakara Boku wa Echhi ga Dekinai! (So, I Can't Play H!) is pretty good. the storyline is actually pretty good, and the ecchi doesn't really take away potential from it. i'm enjoying it.


the only problem I had is that I started watching Dakara when it came out, just as I had finished High School DxD so it's hard to not compare between the two lol
I like them both though haha

But I think Oda Nobuna (1), Campione (2), Nakaimo (3) does it better this season than Dakara imo
I'm ok with ecchi as long as the show is good too


oda nobuna and nakaimo aren't ecchi by the way. but yeah, you're right. i was dissapointed with oda nobuna though. i thought it was gonna have 24 episodes, not 12. it would have been a lot better that way.


I'll admit Oda Nobuna has only a few ecchi scenes throughout the whole show
But Nakaimo is an ecchi anime, why would you think it isn't?

Also, hope that Oda Nobuna gets that 2nd season especially after watching that teaser at the end of ep 12


nakaimo is harem, not ecchi.
49494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 9/25/12 , edited 9/25/12

Pomff wrote:

I don't mind Ecchi, TvTropes lists Chobits as an Ecchi series and it's one of my favorite anime of all time.

As for loli's...I LOVE LOLI'S! They're so adorable and soft and cuddly, even the murderously psychotic ones are cute. That said I won't watch an anime simply because of loli characters. They're more of a bonus if they turn up the anime I take an interest in.



Ilya is one of the best... hands down.

30649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ..........
Offline
Posted 9/25/12 , edited 9/25/12
getting a harem tag doesn't mean it can't be ecchi.. (actually it's most likely to get an ecchi tag [just a personal experience of most harem anime I've seen])



yeahhhhhhh
49788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/25/12 , edited 9/25/12

What KyUsUkE says in the post below, Nakaimo is harem/romantic comedy/ecchi and whatever other genres it is
But it is ecchi, so many scenes like the one below of Konoe suggests so, and what about Ikusu walking around naked every other episode? lol




KyUsUkE_0809 wrote:

getting a harem tag doesn't mean it can't be ecchi.. (actually it's most likely to get an ecchi tag [just a personal experience of most harem anime I've seen])



yeahhhhhhh

Haha I approve of this xD

49494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 9/25/12











8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 9/25/12

Rito2Ru wrote:


What KyUsUkE says in the post below, Nakaimo is harem/romantic comedy/ecchi and whatever other genres it is
But it is ecchi, so many scenes like the one below of Konoe suggests so, and what about Ikusu walking around naked every other episode? lol




KyUsUkE_0809 wrote:

getting a harem tag doesn't mean it can't be ecchi.. (actually it's most likely to get an ecchi tag [just a personal experience of most harem anime I've seen])



yeahhhhhhh

Haha I approve of this xD



me too lol
49788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/25/12 , edited 9/25/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:







Kirino approves of this message...nothing wrong here, she must be right lol

I find it funny that the topic's title is "I hate ecchi/ loli"
And now pics of ecchi and lolis appear haha
9286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 9/25/12
@OP:
Got some recommendations for you, Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!! and Kanokon.
Not ecchi at all, and no lolis ;D



















HAH
21541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/12
I suggest Boku no Pico, it doesn't take your soul, it just damns it forever.
49494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 9/25/12 , edited 9/25/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

Kirino approves of this message...nothing wrong here, she must be right lol

I find it funny that the topic's title is "I hate ecchi/ loli"
And now pics of ecchi and lolis appear haha









2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 9/25/12 , edited 9/25/12
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SoTa_PoP wrote:

I suggest Boku no Pico, it doesn't take your soul, it just damns it forever.


YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
30649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ..........
Offline
Posted 9/25/12 , edited 9/25/12

Rito2Ru wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:







Kirino approves of this message...nothing wrong here, she must be right lol

I find it funny that the topic's title is "I hate ecchi/ loli"
And now pics of ecchi and lolis appear haha




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

its cuz ecchi is good... and its way better if there's a sprinkle of harem on top.. yum <3 (I have to say that the mild ecchi are usually better than extreme ones in example: Oda Nobuna compared to Dakara... or Negima compared to To Love R.... WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?!! They're all good

66693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/12
hmm i'll see how long this thread last... also you might want to use a blog site for personal statements like this.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.