First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply I hate ecchi/ loli
9927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 9/28/12
Loli and Shota really creep me out, mainly because they make me feel like, well ... you know. There are SOME cute ones, with deeper meanings, but most of the time I don't consider those ones Loli or Shota. Because the fact that it stars a little boy or girl isn't the main point of the show.

Ecchi is usually pointless. There have been a couple I've liked, but I mostly avoid the genre.

YURI, now there's something I enjoy watching. Provided, of course, that it has a good plot.
9230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 9/28/12
The Ambition of Oda Nobuna has so many lolis, I love it
47629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 9/28/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

I think almost every one can agree that some ecchi is ok as long as it's not the whole focus of the show (makes you wonder about Sekirei and To Love-Ru though since they are based around ecchi (borderline H with To Love-Ru) harem, I still like them lol)


Heaven's Lost Property and Freezing are two other examples. Of ecchi not being the whole focus of a show that is.

45987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/28/12

Des85 wrote:

The Ambition of Oda Nobuna has so many lolis, I love it :D


lol that loli harem


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

I think almost every one can agree that some ecchi is ok as long as it's not the whole focus of the show (makes you wonder about Sekirei and To Love-Ru though since they are based around ecchi (borderline H with To Love-Ru) harem, I still like them lol)


Heaven's Lost Property and Freezing are two other examples. Of ecchi not being the whole focus of a show that is.



How is Freezing? Been meaning to watch that sooner or later
47629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 9/28/12 , edited 9/28/12

Rito2Ru wrote:


Des85 wrote:

The Ambition of Oda Nobuna has so many lolis, I love it :D


lol that loli harem


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

I think almost every one can agree that some ecchi is ok as long as it's not the whole focus of the show (makes you wonder about Sekirei and To Love-Ru though since they are based around ecchi (borderline H with To Love-Ru) harem, I still like them lol)


Heaven's Lost Property and Freezing are two other examples. Of ecchi not being the whole focus of a show that is.



How is Freezing? Been meaning to watch that sooner or later


Lots of nudity but it has a great story, though the anime only goes from Vol 1 (Ch 1) to Vol 6 (Ch 37) and the manga is still ongoing with around 16 volumes so far.

38461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/12 , edited 9/28/12

Des85 wrote:

The Ambition of Oda Nobuna has so many lolis, I love it :D


Just starting watching and it does have alot of lolis its even better that there super powerful fighters and military leaders despite being so small and cute
9230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 9/29/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

How is Freezing? Been meaning to watch that sooner or later


I didn't like like it in the first like 6 episodes, becaus the ecchi stuff was just too weird.
But then the action stuff started, and it became really nice.
So if you don't mind ridicolous ecchi, you should watch it.
30639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ..........
Offline
Posted 9/29/12 , edited 9/29/12

Des85 wrote:

The Ambition of Oda Nobuna has so many lolis, I love it :D


Not much of a loli lover here.. but If I had to pick one.. it would definitely be Takenaka Hanbei for me




Shrapnel893 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

I think almost every one can agree that some ecchi is ok as long as it's not the whole focus of the show (makes you wonder about Sekirei and To Love-Ru though since they are based around ecchi (borderline H with To Love-Ru) harem, I still like them lol)


Heaven's Lost Property and Freezing are two other examples. Of ecchi not being the whole focus of a show that is.



Speaking of anime that doesn't focus on ecchi but still have it... the first episode of Hagenai's second season just came out.. and it's good <3
22658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
I don't mind either, but I do find that it can distract from a good plot.
A good plot will always make a better Anime though, there could be a few exceptions but it was the interesting story lines that originally got me into Anime.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 9/29/12 , edited 9/29/12
Haha. This topic is so freaking crazy. I just made an account for this reason! I am not really a guy who likes focusing on one SINGLE topic but I like hybrids of all of them, for an example. School Days: Starts off as your average harem .
Or maybe "MAYBE" Oriemo! I am always a fan of this kind of comedy with a odd plot, but the plain out craziness drew me in, Even something short like Dark Side Cat. I loved how he was always a bad guy, but a good guy in a way. It may of been a 1 sitting kind of thing, but it was pretty awesome.
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
I haven't watched enough loli to have an opinion of it but I'm pretty open to all the genres, I don't mind ecchi, they're usually quite funny like Maji de watashi koi Shinasai, I was brought up with ecchi (having an older brother and all XD) so I don't really care.
45987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 9/29/12



good to know from both of you, I'll probably try it sometime next week





*looks at picture of Hanbei*...not sure if KyUsUkE is joking about not being a loli lover lol
jokes aside, I didn't even know the second season of Hagenai already started, gotta start on that then


The Wise Wizard
74724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 9/29/12

KyUsUkE_0809 wrote:
Speaking of anime that doesn't focus on ecchi but still have it... the first episode of Hagenai's second season just came out.. and it's good <3

If you mean Haganai (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai), the second series doesn't premiere until January 2013. What you no doubt saw was a recently released OVA:
http://theakiba.com/haganai-ova-announced/

8114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
I fine with both if it doesn't go overboard.
22418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
I rather enjoy Loli's, they're soooooooooo kuuuuuuuteeeeee!!!! <3 <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.