First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Path to Exile
ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/26/12
Hey guys, I'm currently a LoL player, but I also like to try out all kind of mmo that is coming out nowadays. I'm trying to find "the game" that will make me feel like it worth playing...games that made me feel that way in the pass (diablo 2, ragnarok, old runescape). Path to Exile sounds really promising in my opinion because it's developed by a small group of New Zealand programmers and they seem more focus on the game than on the money.

I recently purchased a beta key for Path to Exile (10$) and it's installing right now. You can watch Kripparian's first impression on this game here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ejSJiGN4A8&list=UUeBMccz-PDZf6OB4aV6a3eA&index=57&feature=plcp

video is a bit long but if it interests you, take a look at it.
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

Shame on you buying a beta key!
Played that game when it was in early beta stages, Might download it again if I have the time to play it, it was made very well and I liked the skill tree system. been playing TERA for few months but I quit it, it has great combat system, my fav art style and very good animations but they fucked it over with instance grinding and limitations of how u can earn your end game gear, Now I play Natural Selection 2, Chivalry medieval War Fare and League of Legends from time to time.
ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

TorekO wrote:


Shame on you buying a beta key!
Played that game when it was in early beta stages, Might download it again if I have the time to play it, it was made very well and I liked the skill tree system. been playing TERA for few months but I quit it, it has great combat system, my fav art style and very good animations but they fucked it over with instance grinding and limitations of how u can earn your end game gear, Now I play Natural Selection 2, Chivalry medieval War Fare and League of Legends from time to time.


no shame on me, I like to encourage small companies that works hard to deliver a good game and I know these guys can do it compared to all the game companies that shits games every 4 months that all look the same.
40126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

ispy12 wrote:

...they seem more focus on the game than on the money...

I recently purchased a beta key for Path to Exile (10$) and it's installing right now.


No offense, but them selling beta keys is not "more focused on the game than the money".
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 11/3/12


Oh I thought you bought it from a guy not the company hehe, good job
ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

BHawthorne wrote:


ispy12 wrote:

...they seem more focus on the game than on the money...

I recently purchased a beta key for Path to Exile (10$) and it's installing right now.


No offense, but them selling beta keys is not "more focused on the game than the money".


they give beta keys to random people every 5 mins, but I guess they want to keep it small, if you don't want to wait you can pay, which
I think is a good idea for a small company like this. I even gave more than lower price just because I enjoy what they did. It's really not expansive.
ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/17/12
Open beta starting around the 20th of january, if you liked D2 and want to play something really fun with tons of builds, try it.
Really nice company too
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Rock Hill, SC
Offline
Posted 1/11/13
I haven't played for a while, but If someone wants play I'll be willing to get back into it!
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/13
The open beta starts in 9 days. Game looks promising. I really like the extensive passive skill tree and overall style of the game. Can't wait to try it.
19050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/1/13
I jumped in when they started open beta.

That massive skill tree is a bit intimidating right now but I like it. I'm just trying to force myself to level up and not worry too much placing all my points in the right spot. The skill gems are also something different.. I wish I had a better grasp of them before being forced into specific talents.

Overall a great game which is, and always will be, free to play!
ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/5/13
2 new leagues are coming out this saturday. It will be some kind of ladder like in Diablo 2 and it resets every 4 months. There will be an hardcore and softcore league. for interested people.
8698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Des Moines, Iowa,...
Offline
Posted 7/25/13
skill tree is okay, skills suck, there needs to be more variety o.o
ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/29/13
Hmm I play hardcore and hardcore builds are a bit more restricted since we build mostly tanky but on softcore man you can do a lot if you just think a bit...what did you try to far?
2843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Colorado Springs,...
Offline
Posted 7/29/13


I have no idea what this thread is about. I didn't read any of it, but holy hello kitty, you're avatar scares the bejesus out of me.

ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13
I thought clown were funny

it's from a video called 'smile'...its not easy to find
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.