First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Post Reply Contest! Team Up & Take the "Hunter x Hunter" Exam! Win Prizes!
16711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Online
Posted 11/1/12

unklevi wrote:

Here's the final one from team SBA! (Sexy BadAss)


No, we're still waiting on Undyed.

15675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
This is really upsetting for me, this is one of my all time favorite animes....... :(

....It seems both of my teammates have dropped out but have yet to contact me........even though I've messaged them a ton yesterday and the day before that........... I try to contact them when they are online but they have not responded to my messages....whether it's too ignore me or they don't notice them....It really doesn't matter now

guess I've learned that I have to choose my teammates wisely........

please ignore my previous entry

and to other user's taking the time to read this: I'm willing to team up with you for a next contest similar to this, if you are dependable! and yes, you can definitely count on me to deliver on my promise
s.
16711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Online
Posted 11/2/12


At this point in the contest, it's best to give your current team all the time they want.
11189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Ba Sing Se
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
It's November 2nd already. There's still no update TT_TT SailorBee, have you abandoned us?!

15675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
but the contest's deadline was over two days ago.....Unless SailorBee is going to change the deadline? Which would be cool, and you'd be right, they then would have more time!
Crunchyroll Community Manager
27203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/2/12

shokokchan wrote:

This is really upsetting for me, this is one of my all time favorite animes....... :(

....It seems both of my teammates have dropped out but have yet to contact me........even though I've messaged them a ton yesterday and the day before that........... I try to contact them when they are online but they have not responded to my messages....whether it's too ignore me or they don't notice them....It really doesn't matter now

guess I've learned that I have to choose my teammates wisely........

please ignore my previous entry

and to other user's taking the time to read this: I'm willing to team up with you for a next contest similar to this, if you are dependable! and yes, you can definitely count on me to deliver on my promise
s.





Sir_jamesalot wrote:



At this point in the contest, it's best to give your current team all the time they want.





chikachika123 wrote:

It's November 2nd already. There's still no update TT_TT SailorBee, have you abandoned us?!






shokokchan wrote:

but the contest's deadline was over two days ago.....Unless SailorBee is going to change the deadline? Which would be cool, and you'd be right, they then would have more time! :)


SHOULD I EXTEND IT !?

WHAT SHOULD I DO.

SHOULD I EXTEND IT TO NOVEMBER 5TH !?

36946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 11/2/12 , edited 11/2/12
in all honesty, it would be unfair disadvantage to the people who already entered. some people may try to make theres better than the one that is already here because they can flat out see it. and then there are people who who doesn't go on cr often and wouldn't know about this.

i'd say that they would have till the end of today to turn theirs in at best or possibly tomorrow if you decide to announce it tonight. but the only reason i say that is because one of my teammate turn his in late and i think he has a good chance of winning.

but only if they haven't entered yet
the 3 days is more than enough of a huge advantage.
15675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
wolfsaiga is right, it would be unfair to those who have followed the rules and met the deadline

4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
I'd have to agree, with shoko and wolfsaiga, as much as i'd like the extra time to OP my submission, I think having the deadline at the end of today would be for the best, and fair for those who joined and submitted on time.
18942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Right behind you
Offline
Posted 11/2/12 , edited 11/2/12
Hmmm. I personally think it doesnt matter who you give the advantage to, because, then you all still have the extra time, it isnt that unfair.
Wait..... but now im confuesed, what is the date you had to turn it in as of right now?
15675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
I think we'll know the next time Sailor Bee replies
36946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 11/2/12 , edited 11/2/12
yea, the extra time is the issue itself.

everyone gets it, but thats only if they keep checking this forum like us.

some of us can't have access to cr alot, such as one of my teammates who submitted late.

and some of us may have other issues/plans and don't have time to see that there is an extension because they thought it was already over with.

and thats the unfair part.

i do enjoy they contest and want to see more artwork, and i don't think there is much of an advantage if someone were to post theres today.

but one day is more than enough for any of us who already finished to make it alot better, but not everyone can do it and thats why i only say that people who didn't post yet, if they finished or almost finished but didn't feel the point since it was late can take the chance today to post it.

and on top of that i only think that those who have a teammember already posted an entry is valid. i don't think it would be fair if a group of people decided to put 5 amazing hours in and totally wipe the floor with us.
16711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Online
Posted 11/2/12 , edited 11/2/12
Getting everyone in before the deadline was part of the challenge.
Not everyone was going to make it.
11038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
Please extend it, on of my teamates didnt get all the info and wasnt able to finish her pic <:D
Medley 
17172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under your bed. S...
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
I don't think it should be extended. For those of us who scrambled to meet the deadline, it's a little unfair.
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.