First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply RP Charcter Maker
Eternal Moonie
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 9/26/12 , edited 10/4/12
For this RP, we will not be normal Sailor Moon characters, but, if you'd like to be for instance 'Sailor Saturn' then that means you have to be like Hotaru's next generation, like how there Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon. So basically, this is for Chibi Senshi

Here is how your application should look if you wanna RP:
NOTICE: This is my real RP character


Super Moonie
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Alternia
Offline
Posted 10/3/12 , edited 10/3/12
Guess who be joining. :3

Name: Miki Mizuno
Pic:

Age: 11
Deity: Mercury
Personality: Smart, funny, can be a bit bossy and mean.
School: 6th year at Juuban Elementary School, a.k.a. 5th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Mercury
Reason: She's Mercury's granddaughter
Extra: Her hair is more of a blue color than the black seen in the picture.
Eternal Moonie
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

CinnamorollStuck wrote:

Guess who be joining. :3

Name: Miki Mizuno
Pic:
Age: 11
Deity: Mercury
Personality: Smart, funny, can be a bit bossy and mean.
School: 6th year at Juuban Elementary School, a.k.a. 5th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Mercury
Reason: She's Mercury's granddaughter
Extra: Her hair is more of a blue color than the black seen in the picture.



That's awesome I always hoped that there would be a Chibi Mars Mercury Venus or Jupiter
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/7/12
Name: Allison Eshelman
Pic:

Age: 14
Deity: Mars
Personality: Funny, kind, quiet
School: 1st year at Klein Collins High School aka 9th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Mars
Reason: She's Mars's daughter
Extra: Her hair is black like her mothers
Eternal Moonie
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 10/7/12

efunu wrote:

Name: Allison Eshelman
Pic:

Age: 14
Deity: Mars
Personality: Funny, kind, quiet
School: 1st year at Klein Collins High School aka 9th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Mars
Reason: She's Mars's daughter
Extra: Her hair is black like her mothers


Awesome! When your ready go on ahead and roleplay at any time you'd like, thanks for joining!

Super Moonie
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Alternia
Offline
Posted 10/20/12
Yay more characters from me. xD

Name: Sera Tomoe
Pic:

Age: 10
Personality: Shy, kind, awkward, sweet, loves animals
Deity: Saturn
School: 5th year at Juuban Elementary School, a.k.a. 4th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Saturn
Reason: She's Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn's daughter.
Extra: Her hair is purple when she's in her senshi form.
Eternal Moonie
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 10/20/12 , edited 10/21/12

CinnamorollStuck wrote:

Yay more characters from me. xD

Name: Sera Tomoe
Pic:

Age: 10
Personality: Shy, kind, awkward, sweet, loves animals
Deity: Saturn
School: 5th year at Juuban Elementary School, a.k.a. 4th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Saturn
Reason: She's Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn's daughter.
Extra: Her hair is purple when she's in her senshi form.


That's awesome!!
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
Name: Pie
Pic:

Age: 14
Deity: Neptune
Personality: Funny, kind, quiet
School: 1st year at Klein Collins High School aka 9th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Neptune
Reason: She's Neptune's granddaughter
Extra: She is quiet like her grandmother

Name:Cherry Cheesecake
Pic:

Age: 14
Deity: Pluto
Personality: Funny, kind, quiet
School: 1st year at Klein Collins High School aka 9th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Pluto
Reason: She's Pluto's niece
Extra: She is quiet like her aunt
Eternal Moonie
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

efunu wrote:

Name: Pie
Pic:

Age: 14
Deity: Neptune
Personality: Funny, kind, quiet
School: 1st year at Klein Collins High School aka 9th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Neptune
Reason: She's Neptune's granddaughter
Extra: She is quiet like her grandmother

Name:Cherry Cheesecake
Pic:

Age: 14
Deity: Pluto
Personality: Funny, kind, quiet
School: 1st year at Klein Collins High School aka 9th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Pluto
Reason: She's Pluto's niece
Extra: She is quiet like her aunt




Those are really cool characters whenever you feel you'd like to rp go on and do it
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 12/11/12 , edited 12/11/12
Name: Chiisai Usagi

Pic:



Deity: Moon

Personality: Hyper, loves food, hates math and clumsy

School: Second year in Middle School aka 7th grade

Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Parallel Moon

Reason: Kousagi's Daughter, and Usagi's grandchild

Extra: Her fave food is riceballs and she love bunnies! (Oh and she hates hw)
Eternal Moonie
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

Auba9 wrote:

Name: Chiisai Usagi

Deity: Moon

Personality: Hyper, loves food, shy around people she doesn't know

School: Second year in Middle School aka 7th grade

Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Parallel Moon

Reason: Kousagi's Daughter, and Usagi's grandchild

Extra: Her fave food is riceballs and she love bunnies! (Oh and she hates hw)




Cool! This'll be awesome! Neo Chibi Moon meets her sister!
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 12/11/12 , edited 12/11/12
YUP YUP :DD And thankss! Chiisai usagi I found out means small bunny! haha so little bunny and small bunny lol
Eternal Moonie
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
My final and second character:

Name: Chibi Chibi Chibi (Tsukino?) (Nickname is Chibi Chibi-Usa)
Pic:

Deity: Moon
Personality: Upbeat, Hyper, Friendly, Loves Donuts.
School: First year in Elementary school aka 1st grade.
Senshi Name: Sailor Chibi Chibi Chibi Moon
Reason: Chibi Chibi's Daughter
Extra: Shes really young because of how much younger Chibi Chibi is then the others. And she has crescent odangos.
Eternal Moonie
25531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Wisconsin!
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

Auba9 wrote:

YUP YUP :DD And thankss! Chiisai usagi I found out means small bunny! haha so little bunny and small bunny lol


Oh that's so cool it does sound cool!
Super Moonie
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Alternia
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
Name: Hazuka Kino
Pic:

Age: 13
Deity: Jupiter
Personality: Energetic, usually happy, sometimes acts like a leader over the others, and sometimes gets into trouble with her good intentions.
School: 2nd year at Mizuki Middle School, a.k.a. 7th grade
Senshi name: Sailor Chibi Jupiter
Reason: She's Jupiter's granddaughter. :3
Extra: She's really good at singing, however she denies it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.