I've come back a lot to Crunchyroll but not a lot of people are online
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Australia NSW
Offline
Posted 9/27/12
Iv come back from time to time to catch up with people do u all feel that not alot of people are online and that there should be some kind of chat part where we can jist jump in and talk to new people and meet new friends?????
Posted 9/27/12
Crunchyroll change a bit.

Chat is already gone.
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Australia NSW
Offline
Posted 9/27/12
Well iv been gorn along while and im on a phone mre comeing here then anything i have the app for this site well why dnt they dp a thing showing whos online or not online cause i miss comeing here and chating to fellow fans but cause people are rarely on iv stop comeing back alot
Posted 9/27/12
Welcome back
Posted 9/27/12
ah same here TT^TT
There were more people to talk with back then TT^TT

I feel like all my buddies are off atm XD
Posted 9/27/12
Eyup.
._.

No one listens but this site is dying, and the only ones who say that it's not, are the ones with premium memberships and only go on to watch things instead of doing that and talking to people.
19023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/12

Sexy_NoBody wrote:

Eyup.
._.

No one listens but this site is dying, and the only ones who say that it's not, are the ones with premium memberships and only go on to watch things instead of doing that and talking to people.


Hey there, brand new premium member here.

To be honest, I dont know really where to get started to meet people on here. I came from the sony offer, and have stayed since, but all their marketing just goes for the shows and not really for the community. If anyone has suggestions to how to better get involve, please let me know. I'm sure there are others like me who do want to meet others and share thoughts, but dont know how to really get started.
Posted 9/27/12 , edited 9/27/12

wabba22 wrote:


Sexy_NoBody wrote:

Eyup.
._.

No one listens but this site is dying, and the only ones who say that it's not, are the ones with premium memberships and only go on to watch things instead of doing that and talking to people.


Hey there, brand new premium member here.

To be honest, I dont know really where to get started to meet people on here. I came from the sony offer, and have stayed since, but all their marketing just goes for the shows and not really for the community. If anyone has suggestions to how to better get involve, please let me know. I'm sure there are others like me who do want to meet others and share thoughts, but dont know how to really get started.


Hey and welcome to CR!

Always search for the green dot next to people's usernames because it shows that they are online.

To find people is somewhat hard to do but try searching in the Popular Forum Topics, Recently Updated Groups, or the comments section in recently new shows.

I have been a CR member since 2008, so if you need any more help I'm sure I can help you or give you links to people that can help you. =^-^=

Try introducing yourself here for a start at meeting new people. :]
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3/introductions-new-users-introduce-yourselves-here

You can also join groups that interest you so you can have a better chance at meeting people you like. :}D
Posted 9/27/12
Try exploring the internet a bit more and finding NEW forums.......
Queen of Support
starry 
60833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/12

wabba22 wrote:
Hey there, brand new premium member here.

To be honest, I dont know really where to get started to meet people on here. I came from the sony offer, and have stayed since, but all their marketing just goes for the shows and not really for the community. If anyone has suggestions to how to better get involve, please let me know. I'm sure there are others like me who do want to meet others and share thoughts, but dont know how to really get started.


Hello there!

Thanks for supporting crunchyroll. You can always send out buddy requests (but I can't guarantee that all users will accept it), join groups and share your thoughts and ideas in the forum. Eventually people will get to know you and they will be interested to be friends with you. If you need help with anything, shoot over a pm and I'll be glad to help. Cheers!

Posted 9/27/12

gaara579 wrote:

Try exploring the internet a bit more and finding NEW forums.......


Find me another forum where I can read 14 pages about peeing in the ocean and I will leave.
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 9/27/12
Same. All of them are gone now, and it was active back in 2008....
Posted 9/27/12

karmacide wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

Try exploring the internet a bit more and finding NEW forums.......


Find me another forum where I can read 14 pages about peeing in the ocean and I will leave.


What kind of sick person would want to do that?
Posted 9/27/12

gaara579 wrote:


karmacide wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

Try exploring the internet a bit more and finding NEW forums.......


Find me another forum where I can read 14 pages about peeing in the ocean and I will leave.


What kind of sick person would want to do that?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-703662/peeing-on-the-ocean?pg=0
Posted 9/27/12

WasITEnouth wrote:

Iv come back from time to time to catch up with people do u all feel that not alot of people are online and that there should be some kind of chat part where we can jist jump in and talk to new people and meet new friends?????


This is more of a personal thread.
There is a help section in which we you can post this topic in.

Please don't post these types in General Discussion, thank you.

~locked
You must be logged in to post.