First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply CR to Launch Streaming App on XBox
4413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

papi4baby wrote:

I rather you guys spent your efforts on fixing and improving the PS3 app.


I completely agree with that. it is broken and really needs to be fixed
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 9/30/12
Oh yeah you awnser our reply, yeah
65179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

Wildpants wrote:

papi4baby wrote: I rather you guys spent your efforts on fixing and improving the PS3 app.

I completely agree with that. it is broken and really needs to be fixed

Its not either/or. Indeed, a big part of fixing the PS3 app is a video encoding that works better on the PS3, and that means re-encoding the entire Crunchyroll library. That's not going to be slowed down by the release of the XBox app.

And its likely different people doing the maintenance on the two apps, so work on bugs and tweaks to improve performance on different PS3 systems is not going to be slowed down by the introduction of the XBox app.

37628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 9/30/12
Oh, SWEET
jree78 
56696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

agila61 wrote:


Wildpants wrote:

papi4baby wrote: I rather you guys spent your efforts on fixing and improving the PS3 app.

I completely agree with that. it is broken and really needs to be fixed

Its not either/or. Indeed, a big part of fixing the PS3 app is a video encoding that works better on the PS3, and that means re-encoding the entire Crunchyroll library. That's not going to be slowed down by the release of the XBox app.

And its likely different people doing the maintenance on the two apps, so work on bugs and tweaks to improve performance on different PS3 systems is not going to be slowed down by the introduction of the XBox app.



Yeah the PS3 app works perfectly fine for me they re encoded everything a long time ago I don't know what these people are complaining about, I guess different ps3s and all.

18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/12
Oh my gash...and I was just thinking about cancelling my xbox live membership since I rarely play online anymore...
44485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/30/12
Now I dont even need to turn on my PC. I can do everything from my Xbox360!
41708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Oak Park, IL
Offline
Posted 9/30/12
I'm so excited that CR is going to xbox I just hope there aren't going to be any weird glitches, or not work like it's supposed to. Even then I'll just be happy that I can watch anime on my xbox
10030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/12
I hope they tell us the release date anyone know
The Wise Wizard
73246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

Deg1989 wrote:

I hope they tell us the release date anyone know

Keep in mind that when the PS3 app was announced, it was about a month before it was released. I don't recall a release date being announced before the day it was actually released, although the the information was made known a few days before (via the PSN Store blog).

24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/12
i cant wait, i have always been looking for way to watch Cr on my TV, i currently watch it via air play for my ipad to my apple-TV. it work great but i still have to keep the ipad charged and close by the change the next show. since i am pretty lazy this become an chore. Now i am pumped up to have Cr on xbox, but i only ask for one thing please make the app Kinect voice capable. this would make the very lazy father a fan for life.
10030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/12
thanks for info TheAncientOne
18148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/12
FINALLY~~~~!!! :DDD
15078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wales
Offline
Posted 10/1/12
it had better come out in the uk, i`ve been preying for an xbox app. theres already a manga app on the xbox that we dont get in the uk and im getting sick of missing out on things because of where i live
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Moorhead, Minnesota
Offline
Posted 10/1/12
I have both systems, but this will be nice to show off to people what i am watching. I am thinking and hoping CR has everything fixed and make it good to go on release. It costs $50,000 to patch something, which means crunchyroll should make sure everything is in tip top shape.

Also, I don't get why people don't want gold. Not only will you be able to watch your shows on apps, but you get DLC discounts on some games or XBLA games. You also get to play online. If you don't want gold that badly, there is normally a gold sale around the start of every year at stores. A lot of them sell a membership for around a year for $30 around that time.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.