First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What do you do when bored at work?
17729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Wanderer in Texas
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
Usually doodle on a piece of people or socialize with customers.
I act optimistic, well try to at work to make work go by faster.
Which works some days.
3629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Wake Forest Unive...
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
Snort a quick line of coke and act like I run the joint. For some reason they never keep me around. =/
22056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
At my job, I sit at a desk and wait for people to come and check things out, so I have a lot of time where I'm not doing anything. You can only organize papers and alphabetize video games so many times in an hour. If I keep the volume down and choose something with subtitles I can watch anime on my ipod touch. Sometimes I play computer games too. Mostly I just study though. I'm learning a foreign language, so I spend about two hours studying it every day at work. That keeps me pretty busy while I sit behind a desk for hours.
21350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/12 , edited 11/7/12
i take out my phone and search the web.. crunchyroll or break.com and youtube too.

I also have watched anime and read manga on the phone lol.
19325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
unplug my keyboard and pretend to type while I watch movie on my iPad in the office.
12977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 11/8/12

Tankfantry wrote:

unplug my keyboard and pretend to type while I watch movie on my iPad in the office.


hehehehe I do that too...... alt+tab works great as well....my billing clerk is always checking up on me like I do something wrong hahahahaha... I too, watch anime when bored at work...... or browse the CR website numerous amounts of times....or Reddit(I learned to stay away from reddit while at work recently.. it can get too addicting)... or walk to the convenience store across the street and flirt with the cashier.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
doing something besides work at my job gets somebody killed. always got my eyes open
Posted 11/9/12
I try to look cool, and guess what? I even received a government reward! They called it mental disability or something. I bet I'm just one of the few chosen ones.
18119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
I work. lol
Posted 11/9/12 , edited 11/9/12

kakashi2k7 wrote:

I work. lol


Enjoy until we can build smarter robots. We're at the edge of achieving human intelligence and trust me, that's about it for over 90% of people. The other 10% thrive in learning skills.

I liied.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Guangzhou (but im...
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
play with random objects.. run amuck chat to people, take pictures, listen to music
62805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
As of this week I got busted down to 25 hours a week, so I'll be looking for another job, even on the job.
2911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / London Below
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
I don't have this problem. I work in a supermarket in the dairy department and there's always something to do. I usually end up putting up milk or rearranging the overstock if I feel bored. Or, if I'm truly bored and really have nothing to do (and the truck isn't there), which is rare, I usually go over and work in dry grocery for awhile.
9172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 11/9/12
ask for more work....


jk jk, i spend some time here
18119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/12

underlock wrote:


kakashi2k7 wrote:

I work. lol


Enjoy until we can build smarter robots. We're at the edge of achieving human intelligence and trust me, that's about it for over 90% of people. The other 10% thrive in learning skills.

I liied.


That's why apprenticeships are more in demand than people with degrees.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.