First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply highschool
200314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
Sarumi:okay *nods*
Posted 9/29/12

RainbowNekoLuv wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Lance:oo that explains a lot


Mio: people stare at me like im a monster *sighs and eyes go wide showing my bright red eyes* oh yeah im mio *smiles*


Lance:I dont think ur a monster
Posted 9/29/12

sammykusi wrote:


RainbowNekoLuv wrote:


sammykusi wrote:

Lance:oo that explains a lot


Mio: people stare at me like im a monster *sighs and eyes go wide showing my bright red eyes* oh yeah im mio *smiles*


Lance:I dont think ur a monster


Mio:thanks *smiles and keeps walking* oh and dont worry about the other girls there kinda the same like me but there from diff worlds too *smiles* there my bffs
Posted 9/29/12
Lance:oo ok *nods and smiles*
Posted 9/29/12

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:okay *nods*


Mio: sarumi your class is upstairs and lance yours is the same as mine
200314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
Sarumi:ok thanks *starts to go upstairs*
Posted 9/29/12

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:ok thanks *starts to go upstairs*


Mio: no prob *walks to class*
200314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
Sarumi:goes to her class*
Posted 9/29/12

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:goes to her class*


Mio: *bell rings and sits at desk*

dead master: yo~! mio *smirks*
200314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
Sarumi:*yawns*
Posted 9/29/12


mio:hi dead master

*in sarumis class*
teacher: hello im miss clarkson class *smiles*
200314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
Sarumi:*stares for a sec then replies* nice to meet you
Posted 9/29/12

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*stares for a sec then replies* nice to meet you


*sarumis class*
teacher: we will be learning about swords and weapons history. any questions
200314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 9/29/12

RainbowNekoLuv wrote:


nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*stares for a sec then replies* nice to meet you


*sarumis class*
teacher: we will be learning about swords and weapons history. any questions


Sarumi:no
Posted 9/29/12

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:


RainbowNekoLuv wrote:


nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Sarumi:*stares for a sec then replies* nice to meet you


*sarumis class*
teacher: we will be learning about swords and weapons history. any questions


Sarumi:no

teacher: mmk *smiles and wiggles fox tail*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.