First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Hamptons
Creator
98333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/30/12
daniel: what did you say?

Creator
98333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?
Posted 9/30/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?


daniel: -smiles- that sounds nice.
Creator
98333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?


daniel: -smiles- that sounds nice.


emily: -smiles back- good
Posted 9/30/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?


daniel: -smiles- that sounds nice.


emily: -smiles back- good


daniel: -walks with you to the beach-.
Creator
98333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?


daniel: -smiles- that sounds nice.


emily: -smiles back- good


daniel: -walks with you to the beach-.


emily: good and thanks daniel .
Posted 9/30/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?


daniel: -smiles- that sounds nice.


emily: -smiles back- good


daniel: -walks with you to the beach-.


emily: good and thanks daniel .


daniel: no problem -holds your hand and walks to the beach-.
Creator
98333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?


daniel: -smiles- that sounds nice.


emily: -smiles back- good


daniel: -walks with you to the beach-.


emily: good and thanks daniel .


daniel: no problem -holds your hand and walks to the beach-.


emily: fine -holds your hand while walking to the beach with you-
Posted 9/30/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?


daniel: -smiles- that sounds nice.


emily: -smiles back- good


daniel: -walks with you to the beach-.


emily: good and thanks daniel .


daniel: no problem -holds your hand and walks to the beach-.


emily: fine -holds your hand while walking to the beach with you-


daniel: is something bothering you emily ?
Creator
98333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?


daniel: -smiles- that sounds nice.


emily: -smiles back- good


daniel: -walks with you to the beach-.


emily: good and thanks daniel .


daniel: no problem -holds your hand and walks to the beach-.


emily: fine -holds your hand while walking to the beach with you-


daniel: is something bothering you emily ?


emily: yes seems like you're mother doesn't like me

Posted 9/30/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: holds your hand


Daniel: -holds your hand- good. why me emily ?


emily: keeps holding your hand because i like you and i hope you like me


daniel: oh -smiles- yes i like you. seem like a nice and sweet person.


emily- good and thanks


daniel: no problem. -walks with you-


emily -nods and walks with you as well -


daniel: -smiles- emily what do you like to do ?


emily: I'd like to go to the beach how does that sound?


daniel: -smiles- that sounds nice.


emily: -smiles back- good


daniel: -walks with you to the beach-.


emily: good and thanks daniel .


daniel: no problem -holds your hand and walks to the beach-.


emily: fine -holds your hand while walking to the beach with you-


daniel: is something bothering you emily ?


emily: yes seems like you're mother doesn't like me



daniel: yeah but you should give her some time your still new in the area.
Creator
98333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/30/12
emily: yeah and i'll try and asks are we almost there?
Posted 9/30/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: yeah and i'll try and asks are we almost there?


daniel: yes were at the beach.
Creator
98333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: yeah and i'll try and asks are we almost there?


daniel: yes were at the beach.


emily: good -runs on the beach -
Creator
98333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 9/30/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

emily: yeah and i'll try and asks are we almost there?


daniel: yes were at the beach.


emily: good -runs on the beach -
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.