First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Would you buy a Crunchyroll t-shirt?
26745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Milky Way Galaxy,...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
If it's free then definitely a YES.
32362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Floating by.....s...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
Got me a CR shirt from AnimExpo this year and have worn it. It'd be cool to have a hoody though as well. Darker Colors though instead of white..get too dirty to fast
20875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
i would wear a cr thong
22728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chino ca
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

IkkiTheFang wrote:

Got me a CR shirt from AnimExpo this year and have worn it. It'd be cool to have a hoody though as well. Darker Colors though instead of white..get too dirty to fast


yeah i have the shirt from ax. it would be nice to get some darker colors. but white is fine too.

30020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / vIRGINIA
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
Yeah a T-shirt as long as they weren't white or yellow
32362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Floating by.....s...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

Mcotson wrote:


IkkiTheFang wrote:

Got me a CR shirt from AnimExpo this year and have worn it. It'd be cool to have a hoody though as well. Darker Colors though instead of white..get too dirty to fast


yeah i have the shirt from ax. it would be nice to get some darker colors. but white is fine too.



Like a dark grey sweater...all over that for sure. T-shirts in white are fine but I cant do an all white hoody

32362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Floating by.....s...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

LordBaka wrote:

i would wear a cr thong


Spaghetti style or with a little fabric?
20875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

IkkiTheFang wrote:


LordBaka wrote:

i would wear a cr thong


Spaghetti style or with a little fabric?


dental floss style
32362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Floating by.....s...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

LordBaka wrote:


IkkiTheFang wrote:


LordBaka wrote:

i would wear a cr thong


Spaghetti style or with a little fabric?


dental floss style


You like it all up in there....hmm almost makes me want some
16165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
I would buy a CR T-Shirt
20875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
if they sell a black cr shirt i am in baby
22728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chino ca
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

IkkiTheFang wrote:


Mcotson wrote:


IkkiTheFang wrote:

Got me a CR shirt from AnimExpo this year and have worn it. It'd be cool to have a hoody though as well. Darker Colors though instead of white..get too dirty to fast


yeah i have the shirt from ax. it would be nice to get some darker colors. but white is fine too.



Like a dark grey sweater...all over that for sure. T-shirts in white are fine but I cant do an all white hoody



i can live with grey

48366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
crunchy roll t-shirt/hoodie would be better with black then the orange logo the white looks really bad if they did do a back hoodie with orange i would be so their
5175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
Nah, can't say I would.
Posted 10/3/12
I have a fakku t-shirt I'd definitely buy one of those CR shirts
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.