Remove this ad
Little Busters!
2003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/12
Hey guys, since Little Busters is going to be airing soon as part of the Fall Anime lineup, does anyone know if Crunchyroll is going to be doing a Simulcast for it? Very excited for it and I must know haha
The Wise Wizard
67651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/2/12

Leonheart393 wrote:

Hey guys, since Little Busters is going to be airing soon as part of the Fall Anime lineup, does anyone know if Crunchyroll is going to be doing a Simulcast for it? Very excited for it and I must know haha :D

There have been no leaks of Crunchyroll's upcoming announcements, so anything would be speculation until they announce.

The only real obstacle I would see to CR getting it would be if Funimation outbid them for it. I do expect someone to simulcast it, and I don't expect it to be Viz.

I am not certain what company is handling the distribution (both Kadakowa and Warner Brothers are listed under "Production" in the ANN encyclopedia entry), but neither are averse to simulcasts.

If CR gets it, I expect this will actually be a sub-license via Sentai, rather than licensed by CR directly.

We still have 4 days before it premieres. Although there is always a chance for a delayed start if it is a Sentai sub-license, not being announced by the start date could also mean it was snagged by Funimation. I expect they will hold off their announcements until NYCC next week.

109473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / georgia
Offline
Posted 10/2/12
ANN is wrong. Kadokawa is not involved with LB at all its just WB. Kanon and air sold bad for funi so i dont see them getting it.
23991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/2/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


Leonheart393 wrote:

Hey guys, since Little Busters is going to be airing soon as part of the Fall Anime lineup, does anyone know if Crunchyroll is going to be doing a Simulcast for it? Very excited for it and I must know haha :D

There have been no leaks of Crunchyroll's upcoming announcements, so anything would be speculation until they announce.

The only real obstacle I would see to CR getting it would be if Funimation outbid them for it. I do expect someone to simulcast it, and I don't expect it to be Viz.

I am not certain what company is handling the distribution (both Kadakowa and Warner Brothers are listed under "Production" in the ANN encyclopedia entry), but neither are averse to simulcasts.

If CR gets it, I expect this will actually be a sub-license via Sentai, rather than licensed by CR directly.

We still have 4 days before it premieres. Although there is always a chance for a delayed start if it is a Sentai sub-license, not being announced by the start date could also mean it was snagged by Funimation. I expect they will hold off their announcements until NYCC next week.



You are so knowledgeable, AncientOne. Thank you.
rsaj 
18976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/12
They'd better get Little Busters, if they know what's good for them.

hehe... he...
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Parrish, Manatee,...
Offline
Posted 10/5/12
I think cruncyroll is not streaming little busters. I wonder why?
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Parrish, Manatee,...
Offline
Posted 10/5/12 , edited 10/5/12
Sign here if you want Little Busters to be on cruncyroll:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cruncyroll-for-streaming-little-busters/
33034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / 5th Dimension
Offline
Posted 10/16/12
55754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/16/12
The funny thing about duplicate threads is that there is no way of searching for them any more by means of just the title. Additionally, the "Duplicate" thread rule thingy isn't there any more. Of course the forums should be cleared a bit more, but I just don't see an effiencient or an easily applicable way of doing the duplicate ruling with the exception of just taking someone's word for it.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
78174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/16/12 , edited 10/16/12

Leonheart393 wrote:

Hey guys, since Little Busters is going to be airing soon as part of the Fall Anime lineup, does anyone know if Crunchyroll is going to be doing a Simulcast for it? Very excited for it and I must know haha :D


If Crunchyroll will simulcast it, it will show up in the Site News section. This goes for any new shows/films that Crunchyroll acquires. So just keep your eyes open. : )




Thank you.


zendude wrote:

The funny thing about duplicate threads is that there is no way of searching for them any more by means of just the title. Additionally, the "Duplicate" thread rule thingy isn't there any more. Of course the forums should be cleared a bit more, but I just don't see an effiencient or an easily applicable way of doing the duplicate ruling with the exception of just taking someone's word for it.



Uh, what are you talking about??

The Rules

Always check for Existing Threads
Don't go starting a thread without having first checked the forums for existing threads. You can use the new Forum Search tool bar to find threads with matching keywords, or you can consult the Thread Indices, which are stickied near the top of each forum section. If your topic is a duplicate, it will be locked.


Search result for Little Busters where I specified the anime forum section.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/search?o=f&r=f&q=Little+Buster&t=fc&n=3

So I don't really know what you are talking about, zendude. Plus the duplicate ruling is very simple.


- Did someone make a similar thread before you?
If yes, you made a duplicate.

The only "exception" is if the original thread has been dead for a long time, then the "duplicate" trumps the original. This is something all the active moderators have agreed on.

edit:

Locked~
You must be logged in to post.