First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply city hall
Posted 10/3/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: -sits down with you - and yes i do . what are we doing today?


charming: mostly walking snow. making sure the evil queen wont find you.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: -sits down with you - and yes i do . what are we doing today?


charming: mostly walking snow. making sure the evil queen wont find you.


snow: good and alright
Posted 10/3/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: -sits down with you - and yes i do . what are we doing today?


charming: mostly walking snow. making sure the evil queen wont find you.


snow: good and alright


charming: are you hungry ?
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: -sits down with you - and yes i do . what are we doing today?


charming: mostly walking snow. making sure the evil queen wont find you.


snow: good and alright


charming: are you hungry ?


snow: yes i am
Posted 10/3/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: -sits down with you - and yes i do . what are we doing today?


charming: mostly walking snow. making sure the evil queen wont find you.


snow: good and alright


charming: are you hungry ?


snow: yes i am


charming: what would you like to eat ?

(saw the page it looks cool)
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: -sits down with you - and yes i do . what are we doing today?


charming: mostly walking snow. making sure the evil queen wont find you.


snow: good and alright


charming: are you hungry ?


snow: yes i am


charming: what would you like to eat ?

(saw the page it looks cool)


snow: eggs please
(thanks )
Posted 10/3/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: -sits down with you - and yes i do . what are we doing today?


charming: mostly walking snow. making sure the evil queen wont find you.


snow: good and alright


charming: are you hungry ?


snow: yes i am


charming: what would you like to eat ?

(saw the page it looks cool)


snow: eggs please
(thanks )


charming: -starts cooking eggs-
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
snow: good and watches
Posted 10/3/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: good and watches


charming: you just want eggs snow ?
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
snow: yes
Posted 10/3/12


charming: okay -hands you a plate of eggs- anything else snow ?
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
snow: smells good and yum and no -starts eating -
Posted 10/3/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: smells good and yum and no -starts eating -


charming-smiles- glad you like it snow.
Moderator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
snow: smiles back - thanks charming
Posted 10/3/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

snow: smiles back - thanks charming


charming: -smiles - no problem snow
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.