First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Blast of Tempest Discussions
18369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
Well, we know not to trust Yoshino as he's very manipulative, though, I love that about him. And that Aika's death has to do with the Mage's. But Aika is still the biggest mystery to me >.< After watching this weeks episode, I'm still confused and keep having more questions. But...
I hope I'm right :/
Either way, I love this series
49312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/30/12 , edited 11/30/12

neeka-desu wrote:

Well, we know not to trust Yoshino as he's very manipulative, though, I love that about him. And that Aika's death has to do with the Mage's. But Aika is still the biggest mystery to me >.< After watching this weeks episode, I'm still confused and keep having more questions. But...
I hope I'm right :/
Either way, I love this series :)


I have not read the manga for this one (for once!) so I am just guessing but I keep having the feeling that Aika and Hakaze are connected, somehow might even be the same person. They are quoting the same passages. Sounds impossible but with magic, especially with magic time warping anything is possible really.

It is fun to watch anyways!
4435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / ICQ: 114629959
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
The storyline seems to be very well maintained. For me this show is one of the surprises this season.
A long time ago I read Shakespeare "The Tempest" (maybe 70% of it ^.^). Let's see what conclusion this anime will have
22789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
This weeks episode was great, and quite suspenseful. I kept waiting for that moment when Mahiro was gonna let the bullets fly, especially since Samon was shittin bricks. but alas, another cliffhanger and another week to wait.

Also, I get the feeling It will turn out that it was Hakaze that killed Aika, though I could be wrong. Either that or I was hoping Yoshino would reveal to Mahiro that he was Aikas boyfriend, which would put him into a rage and he would start shooting anyway.

55355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 12/6/12
LOts of talking , bluffing and talking and thinking and talking and thinking . Oh well.

I was wondering what is Samon sword for anyway . Hakaze killed Aika ? Well there were talismans in that room where she was killed right .
mmmm

49312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/7/12 , edited 12/7/12

iashakezula wrote:

LOts of talking , bluffing and talking and thinking and talking and thinking . Oh well.

I was wondering what is Samon sword for anyway . Hakaze killed Aika ? Well there were talismans in that room where she was killed right .
mmmm



As someone who owns some swords and who has practiced the art I cringe every time Samon slams the kissaki of his sword into the dirt. Things NOT to do with your weapons, ever!

Yes, that was a chatty episode... not the best.

37272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
I would laugh so hard if the show trolled us and it was just some lowly peon that killed Aika. I look forward to the moment of clarity where we actually get to see how Aika fits into things.
43932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
I really like the fact that Shakespeare's plays were cleverly intertwined into the plot of this series.

I have so many questions in my head right now. The suspense is killing me.

Who killed Aika? And why?

59944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 12/7/12

GayAsianBoy wrote:

I really like the fact that Shakespeare's plays were cleverly intertwined into the plot of this series.


The structure and even the chattiness is very Shakespearean. I really like it. :)


GayAsianBoy wrote:
I have so many questions in my head right now. The suspense is killing me.

Who killed Aika? And why?



Here's my theory:
46208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
The butler did it in the library with a magic time displacing knife!!
29979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/12


a very viable theroy, if you think about it.

wyrvan 
32730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/12 , edited 12/7/12

aidenraine wrote:



a very viable theroy, if you think about it.


4435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / ICQ: 114629959
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
The title of this weeks episode "How to build a time-machine" I found quite misleading.
Now I'am looking forward to see how they wreck the time-cage. And what about the skeleton?!

PS: Woudn't it create a time-paradox if Hazake now would e.g. destroy the barrel?
49312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/8/12

Sesshoumaru-sama wrote:

The title of this weeks episode "How to build a time-machine" I found quite misleading.
Now I'am looking forward to see how they wreck the time-cage. And what about the skeleton?!

PS: Woudn't it create a time-paradox if Hazake now would e.g. destroy the barrel?


43932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

deadpanditto wrote:

GayAsianBoy wrote:
I have so many questions in my head right now. The suspense is killing me.

Who killed Aika? And why?



Here's my theory:





aidenraine wrote:



a very viable theroy, if you think about it.



Interesting theories but...



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.