First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
Post Reply Pyscho-Pass Discussions
61210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

iashakezula wrote:

I didnt say he is weak, in Aikido you easily break joints when the motion is correct


During the fight against Kogami , he used a lot of martial arts in where he used Kogami's momentum to get him off balance, and manipulate his next move so he can hit Ko chan at the critical areas


He's still not a small guy. I think you are reading too much into his "slender" appearance.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/13
I hope Cruchyroll decieds to dtream this. but, by the looks of it that most likely won't happen.
61210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

toko-kun wrote:

I hope Cruchyroll decieds to dtream this. but, by the looks of it that most likely won't happen.


It will likely never happen since Funimation already holds the license.
56509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 2/18/13 , edited 2/18/13
lol;;;

I am not saying he is small either ,they are actually even in height and reach

BUT we haven't seem Makishima half naked like Kogami hot body in episode 3 and he is drawn pretty slim in comparison to Ko chan , more of a light weight division and Ko is middle weight , and we got to see those muscles or cybernetics not unless he is like Gon , [/green


]

Correct...Funimation has the streaming license for NOrth America , so it wont be in CR
Posted 2/19/13 , edited 2/19/13
Sorry, yeah, I didn't think about the 'bogging down' aspect -- I'll try the recommendation thread!
61210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

jafarrin wrote:

First time posting to this forum, but thought it would be the best place to come to ask:

Are there any other smart animes like this that you guys know of??

This show is amazing, and hands down my fave of this season. I'm watching Shin Sekai Yori right now too, and enjoy the plot-- but I don't know where else to go after these are over -- HELP! :)

Thanks in advance -- I really appreciate your recs!


You really should ask this in the recommend thread to avoid "clogging" this discussion up.
49152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

deadpanditto wrote:


jafarrin wrote:

First time posting to this forum, but thought it would be the best place to come to ask:

Are there any other smart animes like this that you guys know of??

This show is amazing, and hands down my fave of this season. I'm watching Shin Sekai Yori right now too, and enjoy the plot-- but I don't know where else to go after these are over -- HELP! :)

Thanks in advance -- I really appreciate your recs!


You really should ask this in the recommend thread to avoid "clogging" this discussion up.


Or you can google "Shows like Psycho Pass" or even "Intellectual anime" (or something similar).
Posted 2/19/13

deadpanditto wrote:

You really should ask this in the recommend thread to avoid "clogging" this discussion up.


Edited my post -- and i'll be posting in the rec thread -- should have thought of that first....




Shrapnel893 wrote:

Or you can google "Shows like Psycho Pass" or even "Intellectual anime" (or something similar).


Yeah, google is a friend! I'll do that in addition to posting in the other forum, thanks.



61210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

jafarrin wrote:


deadpanditto wrote:

You really should ask this in the recommend thread to avoid "clogging" this discussion up.


Edited my post -- and i'll be posting in the rec thread -- should have thought of that first....




Shrapnel893 wrote:

Or you can google "Shows like Psycho Pass" or even "Intellectual anime" (or something similar).


Yeah, google is a friend! I'll do that in addition to posting in the other forum, thanks.





Great! And welcome to the thread. Want to post your thoughts? We love sharing here. :)

rdfury 
14775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Oklahoma City
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
This show is getting very deep. I find myself rooting more and more for Makishima.
Posted 2/21/13
TODAY'S THE DAY, GUYS!!!!!! Is it bad that I woke up and was like, "Wooohoooo!!! Update day!!!!" ? I watch it off of Hulu, so I'll probably be stalking it throughout the day......

What's going to happen this episode?!?
49152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/21/13

jafarrin wrote:

TODAY'S THE DAY, GUYS!!!!!! Is it bad that I woke up and was like, "Wooohoooo!!! Update day!!!!" ? I watch it off of Hulu, so I'll probably be stalking it throughout the day......

What's going to happen this episode?!? :)


Stuff. Psycho stuff.
Posted 2/21/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Stuff. Psycho stuff.


How succinct, lol.

49152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/21/13 , edited 2/21/13

jafarrin wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


Stuff. Psycho stuff.


How succinct, lol.



Yeah, it's crazily clear that's what going to happen. Lots of Psycho stuff, ya know?
38275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/13 , edited 2/21/13
Akane... I have never, in my entire life, been prouder of you then I am at this moment. That was one of the greatest feats of calmly handing someone's ass to them that I have witnessed in a long time.
First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.