First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply ✖Ikedo City
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

iSugarStars wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:

"So wadya want?" Deryne asked.


"Nothing much...Luna's forcing me to be here."


"Then go away." Deryne replied.

"I cant~"Akito said as he sat next to Deryne


"I dont enjoy your company D<"

"Clearly you dont enjoy anyone's company."
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

"Hmph, what ever youi say."

(btw Deryne's voice as a plushy is .. like.. very different from her original voice LOL..)
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

iSugarStars wrote:


"Hmph, what ever youi say."

(btw Deryne's voice as a plushy is .. like.. very different from her original voice LOL..)

(well i think its safe to assume that for every soul with a plushy medium lol.cause plushies are all...stuffing)
"What does your real form look like?"
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

Asuna- wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


"Hmph, what ever youi say."

(btw Deryne's voice as a plushy is .. like.. very different from her original voice LOL..)

(well i think its safe to assume that for every soul with a plushy medium lol.cause plushies are all...stuffing)
"What does your real form look like?"


"I personally don't know how to describe it.. wait, why are you interested in the first place?" Deryne asked.

(her's sounds liek an old witch ; _
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

iSugarStars wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:


"Hmph, what ever youi say."

(btw Deryne's voice as a plushy is .. like.. very different from her original voice LOL..)

(well i think its safe to assume that for every soul with a plushy medium lol.cause plushies are all...stuffing)
"What does your real form look like?"


"I personally don't know how to describe it.. wait, why are you interested in the first place?" Deryne asked.

(her's sounds liek an old witch ; _ ;)

(._.)
"Just curious thats all."
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
(ok maybe nto old.)
"Hmm..."

11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

iSugarStars wrote:

(ok maybe nto old.)
"Hmm..."


Akito looked at Deryne curiously
(yes,not old)

Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

Asuna- wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:

(ok maybe nto old.)
"Hmm..."


Akito looked at Deryne curiously
(yes,not old)



"What?"
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

iSugarStars wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:

(ok maybe nto old.)
"Hmm..."


Akito looked at Deryne curiously
(yes,not old)



"What?"

"Nothing."
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

"Then quit staring at me and scram."
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

iSugarStars wrote:


"Then quit staring at me and scram."

"Fine...Bye~"Akito said.He jumped off the roof and landed safely on the floor
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/12


When Akito jumped off the roof a bright light shone above her and a girl with long blue-ish silvery hair appeared.
"Wah-- Gyaaahh!!" She letout as she fell right beside Akito.
"Oh hell, what--?.." SHe mumbled rubbing her head, she looked at her hands.
"Hands?.. wait.. NO WAY!" She let out carelessly.

(effing lagg ; .
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

iSugarStars wrote:



When Akito jumped off the roof a bright light shone above her and a girl with long blue-ish silvery hair appeared.
"Wah-- Gyaaahh!!" She letout as she fell right beside Akito.
"Oh hell, what--?.." SHe mumbled rubbing her head, she looked at her hands.
"Hands?.. wait.. NO WAY!" She let out carelessly.

(effing lagg ; . ;)

(b/c of the lag the post never showed up -_-)
"D-Deryne?"
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

Asuna- wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:



When Akito jumped off the roof a bright light shone above her and a girl with long blue-ish silvery hair appeared.
"Wah-- Gyaaahh!!" She letout as she fell right beside Akito.
"Oh hell, what--?.." SHe mumbled rubbing her head, she looked at her hands.
"Hands?.. wait.. NO WAY!" She let out carelessly.

(effing lagg ; . ;)

(b/c of the lag the post never showed up -_-)
"D-Deryne?"


"O-ow... My head hurts like hell x.x"She got up holding her head.
"Ngh?... " She lookedup at Akito, they were about the same height.
"!. WHERES MY OTHER BODY DDD<!?!?!"
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / 'MERICA
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

iSugarStars wrote:


Asuna- wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:



When Akito jumped off the roof a bright light shone above her and a girl with long blue-ish silvery hair appeared.
"Wah-- Gyaaahh!!" She letout as she fell right beside Akito.
"Oh hell, what--?.." SHe mumbled rubbing her head, she looked at her hands.
"Hands?.. wait.. NO WAY!" She let out carelessly.

(effing lagg ; . ;)

(b/c of the lag the post never showed up -_-)
"D-Deryne?"


"O-ow... My head hurts like hell x.x"She got up holding her head.
"Ngh?... " She lookedup at Akito, they were about the same height.
"!. WHERES MY OTHER BODY DDD<!?!?!"

(He's 5'8" lol you sure?)
"Maybe back on the roof?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.