First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai Discussions
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

deadpanditto wrote:

And everyone thought they were crazy for not doing Little Busters. :)

Then again, Little Busters could have used their help.



KyoAni would've done amazing with Little Busters! and you know it.
JC staff should never be allowed to do anime adaptations.


33886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Online
Posted 1/7/13
I really enjoyed this anime ^^ Its cute, and Funny.
27314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13
I just finished this yesterday all in in one shot a break or two but never logged off TAN.For a 24 minute episode it just went by fast. and what really up with Rikka was sad but heartwarming.Episode 12 is how an anime ending should be done thats all.Hey I like CR but not all shows are here so I use FUNI and TAN too.
22956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Online
Posted 1/9/13

FLjerry2011 wrote:

I just finished this yesterday all in in one shot a break or two but never logged off TAN.For a 24 minute episode it just went by fast. and what really up with Rikka was sad but heartwarming.Episode 12 is how an anime ending should be done thats all.Hey I like CR but not all shows are here so I use FUNI and TAN too.


Is that site worth the money? I go to check it out and it's so slow I can barely do anything.

I also can't find Chuunibyou there. Do you need a sub to see it?
33484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 1/9/13

Balzack wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

I just finished this yesterday all in in one shot a break or two but never logged off TAN.For a 24 minute episode it just went by fast. and what really up with Rikka was sad but heartwarming.Episode 12 is how an anime ending should be done thats all.Hey I like CR but not all shows are here so I use FUNI and TAN too.


Is that site worth the money? I go to check it out and it's so slow I can barely do anything.

I also can't find Chuunibyou there. Do you need a sub to see it?

It's called Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions on TAN.
22956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Online
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/9/13

TotalPotato wrote:


Balzack wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

I just finished this yesterday all in in one shot a break or two but never logged off TAN.For a 24 minute episode it just went by fast. and what really up with Rikka was sad but heartwarming.Episode 12 is how an anime ending should be done thats all.Hey I like CR but not all shows are here so I use FUNI and TAN too.


Is that site worth the money? I go to check it out and it's so slow I can barely do anything.

I also can't find Chuunibyou there. Do you need a sub to see it?

It's called Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions on TAN.


Oh nice, thanks. I doubt I would have looked for that. This anime network crap is pretty ridiculous though. I want to make an account so that I can subscribe, but their site refuses to even load the login page for me, been trying to load it for 5 minutes. They really really don't want my money I guess.
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
just wondering but can someone tell me if this is a good anime?
The Wise Wizard
77921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

KwongColin wrote:

just wondering but can someone tell me if this is a good anime?

After having finished it this weekend, my vote is yes.

That said, I don't give much weight to the opinions of those I don't know, so I would advise you to do the same. If you are going to go by the opinions of strangers, average out a lot of them. With that in mind, the score at MAL is currently 8.271 (out of 10) as scored by 29,934 users, and is ranked #224 out of the thousands of titles listed.

77930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
I loved this show, especially the interplay between Yuta and Rika and the story was really heartwarming. I also thought Dekomori was funny as hell.
34340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/13
finally actually watching this anime.. decided to struggle through what made me not want to watch it in episode 1, and I have to say I'm glad I did. up to episode 4, this show's ridiculously hilarious and actually makes me wish KyoAni would do a serious action show. I think it'd turn out something like a non-ecchi vividred, which makes me really really wish it would happen.
Posted 2/17/13
I just finished ep 1 the 100 lives cheat got me hooked.
20255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Denver
Offline
Posted 3/1/13
I just finished watching the series on The Anime Network. It was well worth the monthly subscription to watch in 720p.

There were a couple translations that I didn't like and found their literal meanings on Wikipedia to be more sensible.

"Wicked Eye" is actually translated as "True Eye of the Evil King" which I know is long, but explains why Rikka would be the most powerful.

The translation that annoyed me the most was "Invisible Boundaries". It's actual translation is "Ethereal Horizon". While watching the show, I had a difficult time understanding what Rikka was referring to with the invisible boundaries, and later, when you discover what she's actually referring to, the "invisible boundaries" translation makes even less sense.

I hope Sentai Filmworks corrects this on the DVD/BD release. I want to re-watch this in 1080p!

Overall, I rate this show up there with Angel Beats! . Chunibyo is a coming of age story about growing up and having to choose between your imagination or others perceptions.

/* My favorite part that had me rofl was during the auditorium scene when Yuta rubber-bands the note back to Rikka XD
83109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
ova was cute.
23004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 6/22/13

AnimeKami wrote:

ova was cute.


Oh nice, tomorrow is gonna be my KyoAni day. I'll watch all the Chuunibyou OVA's and I'll force myself to finish Tamako Market lol

It's gonna be so moe.
5282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Near a calm ocean...
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
OVA contains a Yuri scene....o.o..;3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.