First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Robotics;Notes Discussions
43202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

Get ready Gunvarrel is coming.
63838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/13


another great episode, although I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat until next weak... why do they have to do this to me?
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/14/13

aidenraine wrote:



another great episode, although I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat until next weak... why do they have to do this to me?


Where did you get this pic?
63838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/13

shaunj07 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:



another great episode, although I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat until next weak... why do they have to do this to me?


Where did you get this pic?


screencap from the episode.
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/14/13

aidenraine wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:



another great episode, although I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat until next weak... why do they have to do this to me?


Where did you get this pic?


screencap from the episode.


Hmmm where did I miss them being that close... Need to go rewatch it.
63838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/13

shaunj07 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:



another great episode, although I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat until next weak... why do they have to do this to me?


Where did you get this pic?


screencap from the episode.


Hmmm where did I miss them being that close... Need to go rewatch it.


was kinda hard to miss..

31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/14/13

aidenraine wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:



another great episode, although I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat until next weak... why do they have to do this to me?


Where did you get this pic?


screencap from the episode.


Hmmm where did I miss them being that close... Need to go rewatch it.


was kinda hard to miss..



Hmm, well I chalk it up to me watching it after midnight and having a long work week. Or I just turned away while I was having it streaming. Oh well, I'll watch it again.
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/14/13
I just watched last week's episode and I didn't see that pic anywhere.
224243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/14/13
The picture is from the latest episode 21 in the second half.

Here's the close up version of it:
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/14/13
Ah, that's why. I watch it on Funi when it's released. Thanks for the information.
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
Geez! That episode has me all pumped up. Now I have to wait 7 days to see what happens. What an epic picture that is posted above. Seeing it in live animation is incredible.
43185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / MI USA
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
Ya, I can't wait for the next episode.

The kiss was so sweet.
74891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/16/13

shaunj07 wrote:

Ah, that's why. I watch it on Funi when it's released. Thanks for the information.


I also watch legally which means later... sigh, nice guys always finish last, right?

Loved the episode though I agree with her, it was quite an abrupt confession! Still happy to see it and the kiss, been waiting for it.

63838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/13

hpulley wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Ah, that's why. I watch it on Funi when it's released. Thanks for the information.


I also watch legally which means later... sigh, nice guys always finish last, right?

Loved the episode though I agree with her, it was quite an abrupt confession! Still happy to see it and the kiss, been waiting for it.



streaming or torrented, I still support the streaming sites. I just watch it earlier because I can't wait...
31120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/16/13 , edited 3/16/13

hpulley wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Ah, that's why. I watch it on Funi when it's released. Thanks for the information.


I also watch legally which means later... sigh, nice guys always finish last, right?

Loved the episode though I agree with her, it was quite an abrupt confession! Still happy to see it and the kiss, been waiting for it.



I agree with everything you said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.