First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Worshipping Hitler is healthy.
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12
I have finally come to my senses and realized how much of a good person Adolf Hitler is. He truly is an amazing guy. The reason why he needed to kill the jews were to stop people from being brainwashed about religion. He needed all people to be atheist so that people could stop being crazy all over an imaginary friend. I do agree that god is not real and that people should come to their senses. Hitler did his best to try and save the world. He killed the jews so that we could stop having idiots roaming around. I think everyone should follow Adolf Hitler. Too bad he is dead though. Poor guy.

Give me a good reason why he is a bad person. I don't think he's a bad person at all.

Posted 10/6/12
They really should start teaching comedy in school.
69849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
HAhahahaa..ha..ha.... Oh wait, it's not actually funny.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
Troll post eh. Let's see the flame you get. /popcorn
Posted 10/6/12
Oh my. You must be bored shitless.
Posted 10/6/12

deejayvee wrote:

Troll post eh. Let's see the flame you get. /popcorn
Oh so you're like this too?



Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

8299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
I had Nutella on toast this morning. Wow that stuff tastes good, but there's too much cocoa; I can't eat it every morning, haha.
Posted 10/6/12


I respect your belief but definitely I'll be disagreeing with you..

I'll give you good reasons how he became a bad person..
1. Racist
2. Mass Murderer
3. Corrupt

Even if he killed the Jews just because of your belief, It's never a good excuse to kill selfishly.. If it's okay to kill people then why are you not killing one now?
He is corrupt because he manipulated everyone in his state to follow his rules, just implement his dictatorship..
For me being a manipulative person for destruction is pure evil..
I'm not being biblical here..

I think you need to rethink what you just posted..
He's a man with ambition but what he did is injustice and cruel.. That's what made him evil..
Posted 10/6/12
I don't know if your parents neglected you or something but you are an idiot
19469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / UK
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

Hintkin wrote:



I respect your belief but definitely I'll be disagreeing with you..

I'll give you good reasons how he became a bad person..
1. Racist
2. Mass Murderer
3. Corrupt

Even if he killed the Jews just because of your belief, It's never a good excuse to kill selfishly.. If it's okay to kill people then why are you not killing one now?
He is corrupt because he manipulated everyone in his state to follow his rules, just implement his dictatorship..
For me being a manipulative person for destruction is pure evil..
I'm not being biblical here..

I think you need to rethink what you just posted..
He's a man with ambition but what he did is injustice and cruel.. That's what made him evil..


add attempted genocide should be added, too =/
69849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

Cenamderi wrote:


Hintkin wrote:



I respect your belief but definitely I'll be disagreeing with you..

I'll give you good reasons how he became a bad person..
1. Racist
2. Mass Murderer
3. Corrupt

Even if he killed the Jews just because of your belief, It's never a good excuse to kill selfishly.. If it's okay to kill people then why are you not killing one now?
He is corrupt because he manipulated everyone in his state to follow his rules, just implement his dictatorship..
For me being a manipulative person for destruction is pure evil..
I'm not being biblical here..

I think you need to rethink what you just posted..
He's a man with ambition but what he did is injustice and cruel.. That's what made him evil..


add attempted genocide should be added, too =/


Not to mention his moustache.
12621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
I agree. All hail the Third Reich. Nah, kidding, but...

He WAS a really effective leader. He just used his charisma for the wrong thing.
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

PumeHana92 wrote:

I don't know if your parents neglected you or something but you are an idiot


Bitch please, everyone loves me
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

Hintkin wrote:



I respect your belief but definitely I'll be disagreeing with you..

I'll give you good reasons how he became a bad person..
1. Racist
2. Mass Murderer
3. Corrupt

Even if he killed the Jews just because of your belief, It's never a good excuse to kill selfishly.. If it's okay to kill people then why are you not killing one now?
He is corrupt because he manipulated everyone in his state to follow his rules, just implement his dictatorship..
For me being a manipulative person for destruction is pure evil..
I'm not being biblical here..

I think you need to rethink what you just posted..
He's a man with ambition but what he did is injustice and cruel.. That's what made him evil..


He is not racist at all. And mass murder? Jews shouldn't even be considered normal human beings in the first place. They went to become something way more different. So they're pretty much in their own world believing and worshipping something that does not exist. So I wouldn't blame Hitler for killing them. It's better off like that. Hitler was really proud of his country and he was trying to show how people can believe in themselves to change their destiny. We don't need a god. And if we do, Hitler should be it. He helps us learn a lot of things.

Posted 10/6/12


I can see that.. I just viewed your profile a while ago.. You got plenty of buddies but what you just posted now is very unusual..
Might hurt your reputation..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.