First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Worshipping Hitler is healthy.
Posted 10/6/12

DomoKevin wrote:


PumeHana92 wrote:

I don't know if your parents neglected you or something but you are an idiot


Bitch please, everyone loves me


Let me take you back to 1955
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12

PumeHana92 wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:


PumeHana92 wrote:

I don't know if your parents neglected you or something but you are an idiot


Bitch please, everyone loves me


Let me take you back to 1955


Let me take you back to your mother who you are having a sexual relationship with right now.
Posted 10/6/12


Maybe you don't need a god but most people need one..
They need to see and believe something even though they don't exist just to give them hope for living..
Have you been asking yourself why you live in the first place? The "why" is always the most buzzing question.
I can see that you hate Jews but I believe not all Jews are like what you and Hitler thinks. You're definitely generalizing making you illogical and unreasonable person.
You don't need to become atheist if you want to be patriotic to your country.Religion and Country are two different things..
Politics is also different.
He targets all Jews in his missions. He IS DEFINITELY a racist..

Posted 10/6/12

DomoKevin wrote:


PumeHana92 wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:


PumeHana92 wrote:

I don't know if your parents neglected you or something but you are an idiot


Bitch please, everyone loves me


Let me take you back to 1955


Let me take you back to your mother who you are having a sexual relationship with right now.


you can do better that that

Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

Hintkin wrote:



Maybe you don't need a god but most people need one..
They need to see and believe something even though they don't exist just to give them hope for living..
Have you been asking yourself why you live in the first place? The "why" is always the most buzzing question.
I can see that you hate Jews but I believe not all Jews are like what you and Hitler thinks. You're definitely generalizing making you illogical and unreasonable person.
You don't need to become atheist if you want to be patriotic to your country.Religion and Country are two different things..
Politics is also different.
He targets all Jews in his missions. He IS DEFINITELY a racist..



I don't hate jews. I just don't care if they die because they have no humanity in them. Since there is no soul inside them, killing them shouldn't be a big of a deal at all. So even if Hitler did not want to kill the jews, he HAD to. It wasn't his fault. His country was being invaded by these sort of people who think they are living the life of a human. They are not humans at all. They have been already destroyed by their own fantasy about god. How dare you call Hitler a racist. He was such a good man. He wanted to protect his own country only.
Posted 10/6/12
Too bad he doesn't consider you to be part of his perfect race.
Posted 10/6/12

I understand his patriotism but he went too far.. Too far that it wasn't about Germany anymore.. Probably, his personal reasons.. He was already hating too much and too much is very bad already.. Makes you more destructive and out of control.
If you don't care about Jews, why are your words full of hatred? I should be the one asking you.. Where is your humanity.. I feel like I'm talking to a monster.. No offense, bro but you're numb.
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

evenstar95 wrote:

Too bad he doesn't consider you to be part of his perfect race.


He loves normal people who don't have imaginary friends. So he loves me. That's all that matters
Posted 10/6/12

DomoKevin wrote:


evenstar95 wrote:

Too bad he doesn't consider you to be part of his perfect race.


He loves normal people who don't have imaginary friends. So he loves me. That's all that matters


How would you know he loves you? He's already dead
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

Hintkin wrote:


DomoKevin wrote:


evenstar95 wrote:

Too bad he doesn't consider you to be part of his perfect race.


He loves normal people who don't have imaginary friends. So he loves me. That's all that matters


How would you know he loves you? He's already dead


Read my post carefully. kthx
Posted 10/6/12


Did he came back to life? Oohh... I'm intrigued..
Banned
33175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
You're trying to be the next CarboKill, and I'm afraid it's just not going to happen.
Posted 10/6/12

CarboKill wrote:

You're trying to be the next CarboKill, and I'm afraid it's just not going to happen.


Oohh... Are you the original disciple of Hitler?
Banned
33175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

Hintkin wrote:

Oohh... Are you the original disciple of Hitler?


I am God, but you can call me Morgan Freeman.
Posted 10/6/12

CarboKill wrote:


Hintkin wrote:

Oohh... Are you the original disciple of Hitler?


I am God, but you can call me Morgan Freeman.


I'm screwed..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.