First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
✖ Dorms
Black Butterflies
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 10/12/12



After the short introduction she continue to unpack neatly while humming a soft tune.
Black Butterflies
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 卐 Between Heaven...
Offline
Posted 10/12/12


Jean looked back at Cherie before he put on his shoes. "I'm heading up to the roof.", Jean announced as he waved at Cherie before leaving their dorm.

Black Butterflies
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 10/12/12


Cherie nods to him and said "take care jean-sama". after a few minutes she's done unpacking her things and hid her strolley underneath her bed and went to take a quick bath.
Black Butterflies
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 卐 Between Heaven...
Offline
Posted 10/12/12

anne_nicole wrote:



Cherie nods to him and said "take care jean-sama". after a few minutes she's done unpacking her things and hid her strolley underneath her bed and went to take a quick bath.


Jean leaves the dorm, exiting the school to the roof. (Went to the Roof forum).
Black Butterflies
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 10/12/12


Cherie came out of the bath feeling refresh and takes out a bag which she filled with books and a few snacks "hmm.... the rooftop might be a nice place to go to....." she said to herself as she went out of the room and the dormitory and walks towards the rooftop while reading.
Posted 10/13/12
*He walked through the falls still carrying Emilina*That right
Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/12 , edited 10/13/12
"Oh. Well then..." Emilina holds her breath as Viper continues to walk. *Hiccup* Emilina growls out of frustration. "Hurry up and do someting cute." Emilina says to Viper. "We might now be even but it'll made me feel better." *Hiccup* "Because clearly, I have a problem."
Posted 10/13/12 , edited 10/13/12

DarknessDust wrote:

"Oh. Well then..." Emilina holds her breath as Viper continues to walk. *Hiccup* Emilina growls out of frustration. "Hurry up and do someting cute." Emilina says to Viper. "We might not be even but it'll made me feel better." *Hiccup* "Because clearly, I have a problem."


Well let's see if this work *leans down and kisses you*
Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/12
Emilina kissed Viper back completely forgetting about the hiccups. She weaves her arms around his neck and deepens the kiss.



Posted 10/13/12

DarknessDust wrote:

Emilina kissed Viper back completely forgetting about the hiccups. She weaves her arms around his neck and deepens the kiss.





*Viper pulls her closer to him deepening this kiss more*
Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/12
Her dress was smushed between them and it was bothering her, being in a dress period bothered her. She tired to ignore it. " What floor are we on?" Emilina was able to ask between kisses.

Posted 10/13/12

DarknessDust wrote:

Her dress was smushed between them and it was bothering her, being in a dress period bothered her. She tired to ignore it. " What floor are we on?" Emilina was able to ask between kisses.



Second*he said before kissing her again*
Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/12
Emilina pulled away, "Can I get out of this dress it's really bothering me, not the most comfortable thing." She grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him to her dorm. Once inside she let go, pulled a pair of shorts and a tank top from a drawer and slid into the bathroom. Moments later. "This dress is frustrating. It was so much easier to get on. Help Me." Emilina laughed/begged.


Posted 10/14/12

DarknessDust wrote:

Emilina pulled away, "Can I get out of this dress it's really bothering me, not the most comfortable thing." She grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him to her dorm. Once inside she let go, pulled a pair of shorts and a tank top from a drawer and slid into the bathroom. Moments later. "This dress is frustrating. It was so much easier to get on. Help Me." Emilina laughed/begged.




Um, are you sure?
Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/12
"What?!" Emilina gasped dramatically. "You don't want to help your girlfriend undress? What kind of male are you?" Emilina joked. "Okay, then I'll go try again, might take a while," Emilina looked back at Viper. "Unless you help me." Inside Emilina was dying of laughter.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.