First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
✖ Forest
Black Butterflies
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

DarknessDust wrote:

Smera groaned inwardly and removed his arm. "I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself." She made a shooing motion with her hand. "Now go back home or something." She started to walk off but stopped and turned around to face Draven again. "Where did you even get the idea that I needed to be protected?"









Draven then puts his hands behind his head and put a toothpick in between his teeth.

"Your parents of course."

Draven pulls his hair back the reaches his arm out.The bird called called black flew with the wind away from the 2.

With his hands in his pockets "Do you really want me gone?You have been distant to me lately."
Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
"It's always them. I don't even think they trust me. I mean whats going to happen, I'm at a school." Smera shakes her head and looks to to Draven. "You see, I don't want you gone, gone, if you know what I mean. It's just that the idea of being protected makes me feel weak. If anything I'd rather b partners fighting, side-by-side then that sort of protection would make sense but being protected where I can't do anything. I'd rather not. I'm not sure what you mean by 'distant', haven't we always been this way?"






Black Butterflies
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

DarknessDust wrote:

"It's always them. I don't even think they trust me. I mean whats going to happen, I'm at a school." Smera shakes her head and looks to to Draven. "You see, I don't want you gone, gone, if you know what I mean. It's just that the idea of being protected makes me feel weak. If anything I'd rather b partners fighting, side-by-side then that sort of protection would make sense but being protected where I can't do anything. I'd rather not. I'm not sure what you mean by 'distant', haven't we always been this way?"







"Hmmmm we never talk anymore like we use too"

Draven starts to crinkle his nose and looks peeved.He spits out histoothpick

"Look.I respect that but I will obey your parents at any and all cost.If protecting you is my job than I will do it flawlessly"

Draven takes out a straw and puts it in his mouth

"Plus I always was stronger."

He grins

Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Adults." Smera rolled her eyes. "Stronger than me?" Smera scofted before grinning right on back. She patted his shoulder. "I'm always ready for a fight, we can go right now. Or are you scared?" Smera made chicken noises and laughed.







Black Butterflies
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

DarknessDust wrote:

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Adults." Smera rolled her eyes. "Stronger than me?" Smera scofted before grinning right on back. She patted his shoulder. "I'm always ready for a fight, we can go right now. Or are you scared?" Smera made chicken noises and laughed.









Draven grins contagiously and grins and trys holding in laughter

"Hahaha.You have a death wish Miss Von?"

He slicks back his hair and his expression calm

"Seriously Smera.We should leave.I have to get you to the dorms and bring my stuff from the lockers into my new room"

He turns around and spits out his straw
Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
"Whatever you know I can take you." She shakes her head and sighs. "It should be more like, I'm going back to my dorm and you just so happen to be following." Smera narrowed her eyes and looked at Draven. "This is whole entire time, I didn't put two and two together. So you're attending the Academy I'm guessing." She sighed. "What dorm are ya' in?"






Black Butterflies
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

DarknessDust wrote:

"Whatever you know I can take you." She shakes her head and sighs. "It should be more like, I'm going back to my dorm and you just so happen to be following." Smera narrowed her eyes and looked at Draven. "This is whole entire time, I didn't put two and two together. So you're attending the Academy I'm guessing." She sighed. "What dorm are ya' in?"








Draven looks at her.

"Yeah.Your parents thought it would be a win win.You get a guard and I get touched up on skills I need."

He pauses

"You know......since I had to drop out to guard your relatives full time."

He scratches his head

"Dorm? Idk really"
Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
"Hm. I'm sorry you even got mixed up in this all. " She takes a breath and says softer. "And I'm sorry about your parents. I would have never wanted you to have gotten stuck in protecting someone. " Smera shook her head. "Anyways. No dorm? Check your application sheet it should be on there, or go to the [nonexistent] main office."

(Do you want me to give you a dorm? You put N/A on your application form thingy.)







Black Butterflies
18556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/12

DarknessDust wrote:

"Hm. I'm sorry you even got mixed up in this all. " She takes a breath and says softer. "And I'm sorry about your parents. I would have never wanted you to have gotten stuck in protecting someone. " Smera shook her head. "Anyways. No dorm? Check your application sheet it should be on there, or go to the [nonexistent] main office."

(Do you want me to give you a dorm? You put N/A on your application form thingy.)









He sighs.Draven then looks at Smera throughly.A smile seeps through the frown


"I really do not mind it.It was this or die.You all gave me an oppurtunity to live.Plus I feel I owe so no biggie.And the dorm?Psh I dont know lets go"

He puts yet another tooth pic in his mouth and smiles

[yes please Les]
Creator
4002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/12
Smera smiled as she looked to Draven. "Always positive. I like that." She then began walking back to the dorms.

(You're In Dorm E1)









First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.