First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
✖ Library
Posted 10/16/12
"hmph"
Trin laughed
"She says hi"
Posted 10/16/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"hmph"
Trin laughed
"She says hi"


Really? or are you just saying that?
Posted 10/16/12
"eh youve been caught again comarade
The second voice chimed in again
" why would you say that"
Posted 10/17/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"eh youve been caught again comarade
The second voice chimed in again
" why would you say that"


Some people are too nice to say what others really say. But I don't know them like you do, so I can't say much.
Posted 10/17/12
"well dont worry about that i always tell people what the spirits say"
Trin made a akward laugh
" Trin this one is awfully nosey"
Posted 10/17/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"well dont worry about that i always tell people what the spirits say"
Trin made a akward laugh
" Trin this one is awfully nosey"


*smiles*Alright, so I guess, I should try to make some friends around here. So would you like to hang out?
Posted 10/17/12
Trin noded
" yeah "
"nice job comrade we recruited another person to our cause"
Posted 10/17/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

Trin noded
" yeah "
"nice job comrade we recruited another person to our cause"


so what do you like?
Posted 10/17/12
"guns!"
Tea
"i like lots of things"
he laughed
Posted 10/18/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"guns!"
Tea
"i like lots of things"
he laughed


*Norrote smiled*Don't we all. What does Tyrant like?
Posted 10/18/12
"i like all things a true nobel would"
Tyrant spoke to trin
trin smiled
"she eaily pleased person"
Posted 10/18/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"i like all things a true nobel would"
Tyrant spoke to trin
trin smiled
"she eaily pleased person"


That's cool, anything in particular?
Posted 10/18/12
"i always enjoyed a cup of tea after nice long days walk"
Trin laughed
"thats souns like you Tyrant"
Posted 10/19/12

dark_fox_god wrote:

"i always enjoyed a cup of tea after nice long days walk"
Trin laughed
"thats souns like you Tyrant"


What did Tyrant say?
Posted 10/19/12
"oh sorry, Tyrant said she likes to relax qith tea after walks"
trin smiled
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.