Remove this ad
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
Post Reply Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
37638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Reno, NV, USA
Online
Posted 3/20/13
If it (i.e. the anime) does end here (i.e. after episode 24), it'd be a nice and tidy end. However, given what hpulley said and the amount of material remaining, it'd be great too if there was a second season. I though this was a pretty great show-- far better than what its title would have ever suggested at first!
43263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/21/13

shadowsfall1992 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

I guess they're trying to end with a slight open ending of what the future might bring to all of them after the graduation event


I hope they do I hope to see the part where Misaki...

Light Novel Spoiler Alert


it is odd because they mentioned this in one of the previews a few episodes back but then it didn't happen.

Novel.spoilers


I can add more novel spoilers after the finale.
44305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Online
Posted 3/21/13

hpulley wrote:


shadowsfall1992 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

I guess they're trying to end with a slight open ending of what the future might bring to all of them after the graduation event


I hope they do I hope to see the part where Misaki...

Light Novel Spoiler Alert


it is odd because they mentioned this in one of the previews a few episodes back but then it didn't happen.

Novel.spoilers


I can add more novel spoilers after the finale.

I know Jin mentioned it, but did he


I loved the interaction between them in Episode 23,

that really was a great scene!

All in all, this was one of the finest episodes of anime this season! It was emotional, funny, and extremely well written, drawn, acted, and produced. A classic!
43263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/21/13 , edited 3/21/13

Zensunni wrote:

I know Jin mentioned it, but did he



Posted 3/21/13
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13


It's a blast reading the description with google translate, laughed after the first line.
Posted 3/21/13

tommythecat wrote:



It's a blast reading the description with google translate, laughed after the first line.


Just used google translate on the page, and you were right. That was something to laugh at.
38493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 3/22/13
Must
Avoid
Clicking
Spoilers!

*clicks anyway*
od1968 
13236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Must
Avoid
Clicking
Spoilers!

*clicks anyway*


Same here lol
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I actually avoided clicking on the spoilers

Don't read the below if you haven't watched ep 23
53762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Online
Posted 3/23/13
For a show that I wasn't expecting much from--the concept certainly didn't appeal to me--I can say that this has turned into a great show that I've enjoyed watching. I'll be sad after the finale airs.
43263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

chu2koi wrote:

I actually avoided clicking on the spoilers

Don't read the below if you haven't watched ep 23


I agree. The main thing I hope for in #24 is that it will NOT wrap things up with an anime ending. I hope, however remote, that there is a chance for another season as there is so much great stuff to go in the novels and it would be a shame if the anime-only watchers never got to see it.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

deadpanditto wrote:

For a show that I wasn't expecting much from--the concept certainly didn't appeal to me--I can say that this has turned into a great show that I've enjoyed watching. I'll be sad after the finale airs.


What I find funny is a lot of people started disliking it after it changed to a more serious tone. I went into it because it was funny and light, but stayed because I wanted to see them overcome their struggles. Some people just want mindless ecchi and jokes I guess.
od1968 
13236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13
This show turned out so great, like tommy said these characters overcoming there struggles was moving and relatable. I mean yea i'm no game designer who has a cute painter roomate i'm interested in but feeling self-contous, the jealousy, resentment, and figuring out what love is as an individual is all powerful stuff that we all face at some point in our lives. i really do hope for a second season. I'll be sure to buy the blurays and show some support on my end.
12374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
Im on episode 11 and im really enjoying it.
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.