First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
The Wise Wizard
79765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/13/12

valnor22 wrote:

So will this show have 12 or 24 episodes? I thought someone said 24 but I cant remember wherre I saw that

Countdown and FansubDB both say 24 episodes.

Posted 11/14/12
ya i love this but kouhai-san is annoying making a big deal over every little thing
23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 11/14/12
We finally saw a serious and insecure side of Misaki. She has feelings for Jin, and Jin has feelings for her, and theyre both afraid to admit it. I also think this episode may be a turning point for Mashiro as far as learning to take care of herself more after feeling somewhat responsible for Nanami collapsing.
53467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/14/12 , edited 11/14/12
Great episode, totally sold on this anime, will watch til until the end and read on after that. Wonderful slice of life with romance, comedy, tears, everyone working so hard toward their goals. Picked up all nine volumes of the light novels, can't wait to dig into the genbun.
Mazzzz 
13180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/12
This is the only show I'm currently waiting on more episodes for. I keep up with SAO and Say I love You, but thats because I'm bored and have nothing to watch. This anime is actually interesting. I dont know if the light novels are in English but I have to pick them up.
50985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 11/14/12
Wow! This was a fantastic episode! I love this show! It is really pushing Psycho-Pass for the top spot in my Fall 2012 rankings.
63350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
Definitely one of my favorites from this season.
Kicchu 
34855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
This is probably one of my biggest surprises this season. I wasn't so into the first couple of episodes and I planned to drop it at first but, for whatever reason, I decided to continue another episode or two and now it's in my top 3 favorite shows of the season(just behind Psycho-Pass and BTOOOM! ). I'm excited to see where this show goes. :3
53467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/15/12 , edited 11/15/12
I thought I had bought all the light novels but the newest one was already out of print when I ordered! Came out October 10th but the publisher obviously didn't take an anime bump into account. I hope they are reprinting it already.

Incredibly there is controversy brewing over a difference between the light novel and anime meal served in the last episode. In the LN it is just described as rice gruel/okayu but in the anime it was changed to a Korean dish. This has nationalists up in arms. I hope this does not turn into something worse than the Kokoro Connect seiyuu punk'd incident and blowup. Tempest in a tchawan...
52431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
Aoyama and Mashiro made this ep
Finally something as good as Toradora in the romantic comedy anime genre? Maybe


hpulley wrote:

I thought I had bought all the light novels but the newest one was already out of print when I ordered! Came out October 10th but the publisher obviously didn't take an anime bump into account. I hope they are reprinting it already.

Incredibly there is controversy brewing over a difference between the light novel and anime meal served in the last episode. In the LN it is just described as rice gruel/okayu but in the anime it was changed to a Korean dish. This has nationalists up in arms. I hope this does not turn into something worse than the Kokoro Connect seiyuu punk'd incident and blowup. Tempest in a tchawan...


Doesn't seem like they are on the same damaging scale at all lol
53467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/15/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

Aoyama and Mashiro made this ep
Finally something as good as Toradora in the romantic comedy anime genre? Maybe


hpulley wrote:

Incredibly there is controversy brewing over a difference between the light novel and anime meal served in the last episode. In the LN it is just described as rice gruel/okayu but in the anime it was changed to a Korean dish. This has nationalists up in arms. I hope this does not turn into something worse than the Kokoro Connect seiyuu punk'd incident and blowup. Tempest in a tchawan...


Doesn't seem like they are on the same damaging scale at all lol


I am always serious. I think this one could be worse, we'll see.

But yes, this does seem to be within the Toradora level of romantic comedy anime greatness.
64861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
I find this series interesting as Mashiron is non Tsun and non Dere, or any other emotional characteristic whatsoever. You can definitely see "someone home" when you get to know Mashiro, but there's still a learning curve to figuring out how she ticks.
25563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 11/15/12

NoBreyner wrote:

I find this series interesting as Mashiron is non Tsun and non Dere, or any other emotional characteristic whatsoever. You can definitely see "someone home" when you get to know Mashiro, but there's still a learning curve to figuring out how she ticks.


She is autistic, which explains a lot about her initial behavior. Just how far on that scale she is remains to be seen. I agree that there are inklings of her character development slowly forming just under the surface, which is something I typically enjoy in a series. Even the antagonists should have some character development, as far as I'm concerned.
25563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 11/15/12

scottneve wrote:

I wanted to watch this show on my phone last night but it wasn't on the crunchyroll app's list. In fact, it was the only show I couldn't find while searching the app. I contacted crunchyroll but they said maybe I had my content filter on but that's bs. If I can watch Another just fine but I can't watch Sakurasou on the go, then there's a problem. I wish someone with more say would contact crunchyroll and find out the problem. Maybe give this show more love.


I'm not sure what the problem on your end might be, but I have the show in my queue, and I have no issues watching it on my phone.
jree78 
59168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/15/12

scottneve wrote:

I wanted to watch this show on my phone last night but it wasn't on the crunchyroll app's list. In fact, it was the only show I couldn't find while searching the app. I contacted crunchyroll but they said maybe I had my content filter on but that's bs. If I can watch Another just fine but I can't watch Sakurasou on the go, then there's a problem. I wish someone with more say would contact crunchyroll and find out the problem. Maybe give this show more love.


Is it an iphone then you have to go to

https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=video

Set your content filter to show mature content and make sure your birthday is entered in the settings.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.