First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ✖Sky Temple
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
Sky temple in Orion.

Worship the Garudas and the peaceful weather.
Member
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:

Sky temple in Orion.

Worship the Garudas and the peaceful weather.


Lydia looked up at the temple. It towered over her. Her hair flowed behind her and she wondered what was inside, debating on going in. Maybe it wasn't worth it, she wasn't sure.
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12


"It's a beautiful temple, no?" A male voice said from behind her, stepping sounds suggest he was walking up to her or the temple entrance.
Member
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12 , edited 10/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:



"It's a beautiful temple, no?" A male voice said from behind her, stepping sounds suggest he was walking up to her or the temple entrance.


Lydia gasped and whirled fast, showing that she was unexpectant of his arrival.
"O-Oh! Yea." she agreed, looking at him. 'He didn't look very familier..,' she thought.
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12


Standing there was a tall man with a black cat hat covering his eyes. He didn't seem like a threat.
"But for some reason it seems to leek out a hint of sadness." The man said as he stood in front of the entrance.
Member
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:



Standing there was a tall man with a black cat hat covering his eyes. He didn't seem like a threat.
"But for some reason it seems to leek out a hint of sadness." The man said as he stood in front of the entrance.


Lydia tilted her head at him. "Hm.." she hummed.
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:



Standing there was a tall man with a black cat hat covering his eyes. He didn't seem like a threat.
"But for some reason it seems to leek out a hint of sadness." The man said as he stood in front of the entrance.


Lydia tilted her head at him. "Hm.." she hummed.


"Seeing this village depend on un-existent beings is pitiful." He said.
Member
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


iSugarStars wrote:



Standing there was a tall man with a black cat hat covering his eyes. He didn't seem like a threat.
"But for some reason it seems to leek out a hint of sadness." The man said as he stood in front of the entrance.


Lydia tilted her head at him. "Hm.." she hummed.


"Seeing this village depend on un-existent beings is pitiful." He said.


"I disagree." she said, surprised she told him herself. "I feel that people should hold on to their own beliefs and depend on what they like. That's all you have sometimes, isn't it?"
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12


"Oh ho." He let out.
"That's nice to hear from a stranger." He chuckled. "Don't mind my comment too much, people usual go with what other people say. I was testing you."
Member
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
"Is that so?" she nods. "I see. Who are you?" she looks at his mask. It confused her.
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

candygurl416 wrote:

"Is that so?" she nods. "I see. Who are you?" she looks at his mask. It confused her.


"My name is Lovino Orchid. What about you?" Lovino asked.

(It'sa hat but wtv xD)
Member
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:

"Is that so?" she nods. "I see. Who are you?" she looks at his mask. It confused her.


"My name is Lovino Orchid. What about you?" Lovino asked.

(It'sa hat but wtv xD)


She smiled softly, "Lydia Simons. Nice to meet you~"

(Woops xD)
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12


"Nice to meet you too." Lovino replied smiling back.
Member
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

iSugarStars wrote:



"Nice to meet you too." Lovino replied smiling back.


"Are you from this nation?" she asks, looking up at him.
Creator
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12


"I'm originally from Zatch. But.. I prefer Orion in many ways."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.