First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What is everyone dressing up as for halloween (parties)?
31119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 10/8/12 , edited 10/8/12
What is everyone dressing up as for halloween (parties)?

I am going to dress up as Hyouko From Haibane Renmei. I was also thinking of dressing up as the communicator, but I think I want to be a Haibane.




What's everyone else doing?
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
The 11th Doctor or a lady
Posted 10/8/12
US Marine
Posted 10/8/12
I'll probably go as my usual - a stormtrooper. Can't go wrong with that one.
30103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/8/12

DangerousYams wrote:

US Marine


I'm guessing that you're actually a Marine then.
30103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/8/12

DangerousYams wrote:


Breckerkick wrote:


DangerousYams wrote:

US Marine


I'm guessing that you're actually a Marine then.


Long story... but no.


That wasn't a long story.
Posted 10/8/12
Long story but the short answer is no.

It's not their dress blues so much as the desert MCCUU's with gear typically worn during 04-07 prior to the Eagle Industries Scaleable Plate Carrier roll out and the standard issue of AN/PEQ-15's models on rifles in tan.
30103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/8/12

DangerousYams wrote:

Long story but the short answer is no.

It's not their dress blues so much as the desert MCCUU's with gear typically worn during 04-07 prior to the Eagle Industries Scaleable Plate Carrier roll out and the standard issue of AN/PEQ-15's models on rifles in tan.


Welp, someone has an obsession with the military.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
Right now i'm torn between one of the Axe Gang members from Kung Fu Hustle, the Burger King, and Uncle Sam. I'm also still considering other options, and it's almost guaranteed that i'll buy a morphsuit before October ends.
Posted 10/8/12

Breckerkick wrote:


DangerousYams wrote:

Long story but the short answer is no.

It's not their dress blues so much as the desert MCCUU's with gear typically worn during 04-07 prior to the Eagle Industries Scaleable Plate Carrier roll out and the standard issue of AN/PEQ-15's models on rifles in tan.


Welp, someone has an obsession with the military.


yes.
Posted 10/8/12

Pomff wrote:

Right now i'm torn between one of the Axe Gang members from Kung Fu Hustle, the Burger King, and Uncle Sam. I'm also still considering other options, and it's almost guaranteed that i'll buy a morphsuit before October ends.


I vote Axe Gang, make sure to get a ratty top hat and some evil looking hatchet that belonged on the set of The Shining.
30103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/8/12 , edited 10/8/12


Ever been enlisted?
22367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / Tyrell HQ
Offline
Posted 10/8/12
im going out with my oldest son (he's 5) and hes gunna be gingka from beyblades~



and im going as gingka's dad Phoenix from Beyblades~



should be lots of fun~

Posted 10/8/12
I don't know what I want to dress up as, just that I want to dress up.

I was a nurse last year, and that seems to be a boring and common one. Maybe I'll be a zombie or something. Who knows. I feel like one every morning when I have to go to school.
Posted 10/8/12
Zombie.. Spread a lot of ketchup all over my body
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.