First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you like HoMeWoRk?? O_O
HW Hater
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

retyssa29 wrote:


sedeee wrote:


leejun1992 wrote:

haha... although i dislike homework, I'll still complete it.. cauz, I'll feel guilty.. >.<


hehe...i hate homeworks and i never finish it on time^^!! wat a good student i am:D



yes.. very good student indead.. i also the same..
hahaha..



Keep up the good work u two.. haha ^^ i'll support u at the back.. haha
HW Hater
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
I don't hate or anything and i don't like it too. I just do them because i need to.
President
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

elviris wrote:

no i could be watching anime when i have to do my homework


um um.. tat is so true..
HW Hater
4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an anime dimen...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
I'm okay with hw, I never really thought of hating it, it's the tests and exams that i hate very much ><
President
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

Jeina wrote:

I'm okay with hw, I never really thought of hating it, it's the tests and exams that i hate very much ><


haha.. a little homework is fine for me.. just dun send me a bundle of hw!! >.<
HW Hater
4614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In my country, my...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
HELL NO! i dont do my homeworks! not one bit!
President
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

-eL- wrote:

HELL NO! i dont do my homeworks! not one bit!


bad kid.. =P
HW Hater
15667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / either in singapo...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


sedeee wrote:


leejun1992 wrote:

haha... although i dislike homework, I'll still complete it.. cauz, I'll feel guilty.. >.<


hehe...i hate homeworks and i never finish it on time^^!! wat a good student i am:D



yes.. very good student indead.. i also the same..
hahaha..



Keep up the good work u two.. haha ^^ i'll support u at the back.. haha


tyty..
lol..
hahaha..
HW Hater
354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / SP
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
Hw really boring now and exams sucks...PPl should ban exams!!!!!!!!!
Hw no choice got to do cause it directly affects my grades.
HW Hater
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/25/08

retyssa29 wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


sedeee wrote:


leejun1992 wrote:

haha... although i dislike homework, I'll still complete it.. cauz, I'll feel guilty.. >.<


hehe...i hate homeworks and i never finish it on time^^!! wat a good student i am:D



yes.. very good student indead.. i also the same..
hahaha..



Keep up the good work u two.. haha ^^ i'll support u at the back.. haha


tyty..
lol..
hahaha..


=.= Haha ^^
HW Hater
2571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hmmm....im just h...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
sometimes i hate homework,,^_^but i try to finish it,,
HW Hater
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/08

cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


sedeee wrote:


leejun1992 wrote:

haha... although i dislike homework, I'll still complete it.. cauz, I'll feel guilty.. >.<


hehe...i hate homeworks and i never finish it on time^^!! wat a good student i am:D



yes.. very good student indead.. i also the same..
hahaha..



Keep up the good work u two.. haha ^^ i'll support u at the back.. haha


tyty..
lol..
hahaha..


=.= Haha ^^


i also finish mine too.............. being an honored student have too much pressure T_T
HW Hater
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/25/08

fanet wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


sedeee wrote:


leejun1992 wrote:

haha... although i dislike homework, I'll still complete it.. cauz, I'll feel guilty.. >.<


hehe...i hate homeworks and i never finish it on time^^!! wat a good student i am:D



yes.. very good student indead.. i also the same..
hahaha..



Keep up the good work u two.. haha ^^ i'll support u at the back.. haha


tyty..
lol..
hahaha..


=.= Haha ^^


i also finish mine too.............. being an honored student have too much pressure T_T



Wow!~ You're an honored student !!! That's great!!~ ^^ I always wanna be titled as ".. but, haiz!!~ Dun talk bout it le,, makes me kinda sad
HW Hater
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/08

cookies13 wrote:


fanet wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


sedeee wrote:


leejun1992 wrote:

haha... although i dislike homework, I'll still complete it.. cauz, I'll feel guilty.. >.<


hehe...i hate homeworks and i never finish it on time^^!! wat a good student i am:D



yes.. very good student indead.. i also the same..
hahaha..



Keep up the good work u two.. haha ^^ i'll support u at the back.. haha


tyty..
lol..
hahaha..


=.= Haha ^^


i also finish mine too.............. being an honored student have too much pressure T_T



Wow!~ You're an honored student !!! That's great!!~ ^^ I always wanna be titled as ".. but, haiz!!~ Dun talk bout it le,, makes me kinda sad


soweee
HW Hater
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/25/08

fanet wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


fanet wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


retyssa29 wrote:


sedeee wrote:


leejun1992 wrote:

haha... although i dislike homework, I'll still complete it.. cauz, I'll feel guilty.. >.<


hehe...i hate homeworks and i never finish it on time^^!! wat a good student i am:D



yes.. very good student indead.. i also the same..
hahaha..



Keep up the good work u two.. haha ^^ i'll support u at the back.. haha


tyty..
lol..
hahaha..


=.= Haha ^^


i also finish mine too.............. being an honored student have too much pressure T_T



Wow!~ You're an honored student !!! That's great!!~ ^^ I always wanna be titled as ".. but, haiz!!~ Dun talk bout it le,, makes me kinda sad


soweee



not ur fault.. haha.. it's me.. who sux ..zz.. guess i'll have to work extra hard
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.