Anime Music Video's (AMV) Your Creations / Favorites
Posted 10/9/12
I don't know if any of the CR community enjoy creating AMV's but I'd like to see who else takes interest in it

So go ahead and share any or share your favorites

Heres my youtube AMV channel so far.. sorry for the watermark in some of them lol.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Megorater?feature=watch
Posted 10/9/12
I think there's a duplicate of this in the Anime forum.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-777688/your-favorite-amv-of-all-time
Posted 10/9/12
I asked for creations.
Posted 10/9/12
I made a terrible one about ten years ago, Dragonball Z and Drowning pool, hell ya
Posted 10/9/12

karmacide wrote:

I made a terrible one about ten years ago, Dragonball Z and Drowning pool, hell ya


Link it!
Posted 10/9/12

Effy- wrote:


karmacide wrote:

I made a terrible one about ten years ago, Dragonball Z and Drowning pool, hell ya


Link it!


It's still up on amv.org

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=27285
Queen of Support
starry 
61791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/12

Effy- wrote:

I don't know if any of the CR community enjoy creating AMV's but I'd like to see who else takes interest in it

So go ahead and share any or share your favorites

Heres my youtube AMV channel so far.. sorry for the watermark in some of them lol.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Megorater?feature=watch


~moved to Music
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjiFWy_HDZ0

Sword Art AMV ^^
First one I made tell me how you think it went
Posted 10/12/12 , edited 10/13/12
I like watching and making them! I made a couple of amvs in my highschool years. Oh, it brings back memories. Yea. I think i still have them on my youtube accounts. I want to make more AMVs but i lost my Sony Vegas Program. *sadface*

My recent fav. Amv. -- It pushed me to watch stein;gate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNdQiJSKxd0

My AMVs. Haha, nostalgic. BE WARNED. THey're kinda shitty.
Apologize OR Claymore

Samurai 7 - Storywriter

@klfw - Hey, that's pretty good for your 1st AMV! It's very clean/polish. I like that flashing effect you made near the end.
You must be logged in to post.