First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
How Would You Relieve Stress in Class?
22561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

0000000H wrote:

JUST TAKE A BATHROOM PASS 2 GET OUT IT ALWAYS WORKS
I GO TO THE VENDING MACHINE


Why are you yelling?
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Spazticus wrote:


0000000H wrote:

JUST TAKE A BATHROOM PASS 2 GET OUT IT ALWAYS WORKS
I GO TO THE VENDING MACHINE


Why are you yelling?


I LOVE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE K
IF U DID U WOULD BE YELLING 2
22561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

0000000H wrote:

I LOVE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE K
IF U DID U WOULD BE YELLING 2


No, not really. Then again, I know when to unleash the caps lock fury, and "all the time" is not it.
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Spazticus wrote:


0000000H wrote:

I LOVE THE SOUND OF MY VOICE K
IF U DID U WOULD BE YELLING 2


No, not really. Then again, I know when to unleash the caps lock fury, and "all the time" is not it.


I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT
STOP AND CALM DOWN
relax
22561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:

No, not really. Then again, I know when to unleash the caps lock fury, and "all the time" is not it.


I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT
STOP AND CALM DOWN
relax


The irony of this statement...it's like trying to divide by zero.
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Spazticus wrote:


0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:

No, not really. Then again, I know when to unleash the caps lock fury, and "all the time" is not it.


I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT
STOP AND CALM DOWN
relax


The irony of this statement...it's like trying to divide by zero.


MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO DO A SUDOKU PUZZLE
30026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/3/12
SHH NO YELLING IN CLASS!! xD

I like the idea of imagining a nice stroll in your head.

Keep feet shoulder width apart and planted on floor, then slowly sway both your knees left then right.
This relieves neck tension and lower back tension. (Trust me it works, I'm a muscle expert)
22561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

0000000H wrote:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO DO A SUDOKU PUZZLE


Maybe you should try not yelling in every post. People might be willing to take what you have to say more seriously if you do. And don't try to tell me you don't care, because by replying to me, you proved that you do care.
Posted 12/3/12
If I'm bored in class, I'll draw in the margins or just play on my phone or go to Facebook. I could spend hours there...
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Online
Posted 12/3/12

0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:

No, not really. Then again, I know when to unleash the caps lock fury, and "all the time" is not it.


I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT
STOP AND CALM DOWN
relax


The irony of this statement...it's like trying to divide by zero.


MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO DO A SUDOKU PUZZLE


Why are you yelling? Are you new to the internet? You do know that always typing in capitals means you are yelling.
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

Spazticus wrote:


0000000H wrote:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO DO A SUDOKU PUZZLE


Maybe you should try not yelling in every post. People might be willing to take what you have to say more seriously if you do. And don't try to tell me you don't care, because by replying to me, you proved that you do care.


I DO CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS
I DO ENJOY THE PLANTS OF BEAUTIFUL EARTH
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/12

-Vega- wrote:


0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:

No, not really. Then again, I know when to unleash the caps lock fury, and "all the time" is not it.


I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT
STOP AND CALM DOWN
relax


The irony of this statement...it's like trying to divide by zero.


MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO DO A SUDOKU PUZZLE


Why are you yelling? Are you new to the internet? You do know that always typing in capitals means you are yelling.


I REALIZE THIS
I ALSO REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SIZE SHOES, which i am ok with
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Online
Posted 12/3/12

0000000H wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:

No, not really. Then again, I know when to unleash the caps lock fury, and "all the time" is not it.


I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT
STOP AND CALM DOWN
relax


The irony of this statement...it's like trying to divide by zero.


MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO DO A SUDOKU PUZZLE


Why are you yelling? Are you new to the internet? You do know that always typing in capitals means you are yelling.


I REALIZE THIS
I ALSO REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SIZE SHOES, which i am ok with


I see.

Posted 12/3/12

0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


0000000H wrote:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO DO A SUDOKU PUZZLE


Maybe you should try not yelling in every post. People might be willing to take what you have to say more seriously if you do. And don't try to tell me you don't care, because by replying to me, you proved that you do care.


I DO CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS
I DO ENJOY THE PLANTS OF BEAUTIFUL EARTH


he's not talking about his feelings rather than your feelings, I think you are young and filled with infinite emotions to unleash here. well we respect that, not being mean by would you lower down the tensity you are speaking. the mods don't like it, generally noone likes. but your funny though XD hope you understand.
Posted 12/3/12

-Vega- wrote:


0000000H wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


0000000H wrote:


Spazticus wrote:

No, not really. Then again, I know when to unleash the caps lock fury, and "all the time" is not it.


I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT
STOP AND CALM DOWN
relax


The irony of this statement...it's like trying to divide by zero.


MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO DO A SUDOKU PUZZLE


Why are you yelling? Are you new to the internet? You do know that always typing in capitals means you are yelling.


I REALIZE THIS
I ALSO REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SIZE SHOES, which i am ok with


I see.

okay that cracks me haha

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.