Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Ouran High School Host Club
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
what would you do if you got stuck in that music room and found out about the Host Club?
Posted 10/11/12
I'd say .. ಠ_ಠ .. "Sorry, wrong anime; I was looking for the Light Music Club..." then leave...
18015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

sky-flame wrote:

I'd say .. ಠ_ಠ .. "Sorry, wrong anime; I was looking for the Light Music Club..." then leave...

Haha that's hilarious.

On another note, shouldn't this be in the anime sub forum?
Posted 10/11/12

tofukins wrote:


sky-flame wrote:

I'd say .. ಠ_ಠ .. "Sorry, wrong anime; I was looking for the Light Music Club..." then leave...

Haha that's hilarious.

On another note, shouldn't this be in the anime sub forum?


Yeh, I thought the same thing.

25182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, United S...
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
I'd be wondering why I'm in a high school. Then why it's in Japan. then I'd probably just walk away...
18015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

Great minds think alike. (・`ω´・)
17491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
This is still an amazing anime :D
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lost
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
I would simply not touch anything and ignore them. I'd probably even smack Tamaki on the head to cut the crap. I'd also ask Haruhi why does she still put up with them.
Posted 10/11/12
Would probably try and act all cool and distant while secretly drooling over the Host Club guys, especially the twins.
Posted 10/11/12

nex564 wrote:

what would you do if you got stuck in that music room and found out about the Host Club?


Join it... duh.
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
WOW . join and enjoy the ride
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
Jump on Kyoya
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

DangerousYams wrote:


nex564 wrote:

what would you do if you got stuck in that music room and found out about the Host Club?


Join it... duh.


but your too old? you would have to be the teacher then!
Posted 10/11/12

nex564 wrote:


DangerousYams wrote:


nex564 wrote:

what would you do if you got stuck in that music room and found out about the Host Club?


Join it... duh.


but your too old? you would have to be the teacher then!


I would say something graceful and face saving like: With age comes experience etc.

But in this particular case I'll settle for: Shut Up.

j/k

I was taking into account the idea that I was still IN high school so that I would have the POSSIBILITY to be lost and found in a Host Club to begin with. If it happened now, I aint gonna lie, it's probably either wrong place at the wrong time in association to being part of another anime's storyline. Or I'm a damn creeper and meant to get found in music room number 3.
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

DangerousYams wrote:


nex564 wrote:


DangerousYams wrote:


nex564 wrote:

what would you do if you got stuck in that music room and found out about the Host Club?


Join it... duh.


but your too old? you would have to be the teacher then!


I would say something graceful and face saving like: With age comes experience etc.

But in this particular case I'll settle for: Shut Up.

j/k

I was taking into account the idea that I was still IN high school so that I would have the POSSIBILITY to be lost and found in a Host Club to begin with. If it happened now, I aint gonna lie, it's probably either wrong place at the wrong time in association to being part of another anime's storyline. Or I'm a damn creeper and meant to get found in music room number 3.


or your the sponcer and some of the girls have the hots for you so you roll with it while your clueless about haruhi
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.