First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] yoshiwara
Moderator
16723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
(music continues)..

"DAMMIT..., we came here to make Shinpachi into a man ..so why is HE BEING MAN CARRIED . Oi....I know they say that Yoshiwara will give men a run for their money, but did they mean this ? ...*Looks to see Shogun still following and he hears Shinpachi's screams "

*Shouts back *

"Don't worry P-patsaun this is how you become a man in Yoshiwara. You know how they say, that once you have that faithful night , its like you're h-heart is flying away ? Well all this running is going to help get your heart get a running start to that flight *fake laugh*....ahhh I remember when I did a marathon before my first night.......I was FLYING AWAY...."

*Looks at Kondo *

(OI..GORILLA...THE SHOGUN IS ALREADY FALLOWING US. At this rate, our heads will be flying away with our hearts. ....We have to get him out of Yoshiwara before this turns into a big mess. ........SO TIME TO GET OUT OF YOSHIWARA *SPEEDS UP HIS SPRINT * ........)

...
Moderator
21818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
(Music Continues)

"Crap!!! Now what?!"

*Kondo continues running with Gin and the Shogun hot on their tail*

"Oi Yorozuya..."

*Kondo with a very worried face*

"Is there someone running after the Shogun"

Could This Get Any Worse

*Sees theres a huge crowd running after the Shogun*

"There is!!! What the hell man!?!"
Member
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/13 , edited 1/26/13
(Music Continues)

("Now where could Katakuriko be? He just said something about me picking up some tab before he left")

*Continues running after Kondo and Gin. He then notices a crowd of people running behind him*

("Now what did Katakuriko say to do in a situation like this?.... Ah yes, I remember now")

*The Shogun slowly stretched out one of his arms and pointed it back at the people running after him. He then proceded to use his middle finger to....*
Moderator
16723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
(music continues )

(Whats the Gorilla on about now ? )

*looks back and see the Shogun raising his middle Shogun up to the commoners *Looks forward *

(Huh ? I thought I saw something strange)

*looks back again, and quickly looks forward, eye slightly bulging * ....

(Huh ...f-for a second there, I thought I saw the Sh-ogun telling his commoners to commit seppeku in entirely different way) ......

*looks back , the camera pans on a censored middle finger , looks back forward, eyes bulging and sweat starts to form * ...... .*fastens sprinting pace * .....



(This is not happening right ? I am dreaming right ? This is just my eyes playing tricks on me right ? Someone as noble as the Shogun.....wait ...is the Shogun even noble ? )

*Remembers the Shogun's "nobility"*





*Gin looks at Kondo , as if he is ready to just take care of the Shogun in a less than elegant manner...after all......he is kinda annoyed right now *

*Gin walks up to the crowd eyes twitching *

"S-shogun Sama...........you'd b-etter run.....the crowd.....here....doesn't appreciate your sentiments ......."

"OI..Gorilla take the Shogun away before he gets murdered by these people .....I'll hold them off

(Plus I can get the heck away from you people as soon as possible )


.


Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
*music contiues*

*Shinpachi, at this point was now running along side with the Shogun, when he notices a crowd stir behind him*

(thinking: Gin-san must be really popular here, I mean he IS the saviour of Yoshiwara after all....who am I kidding, most likely he owes them money after playing pachinko........)

*He notices that Gin-san has stopped, and that he, along with the kind stranger (aka the Shogun) and Kondou are continuing running across the street*

*music fades, and a different one is played* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paaW7bE6SGI

*embarrased, Shinpachi pulls Kondou and the kind stranger (aka the Shogun) inside a building*

A-Ano....I d-didn't know which one would be a good place, so I just took the most colorful one...

*behind him he could hear the people running past them*

A-Ano, was this a good choice Kondou-san?

*Looking at him with innocent eyes*

Moderator
21818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/26/13
(Music Continues)

"A-ano..... Shinpachi-kun?"

*Kondo looks around and sees where Shinpachi pulled them into. He notices a certain atmosphere in this place*



"I-I think we should get out of here as fast as we can"

*Kondo-san tries to get Shinpachi and the Shogun out of there, but then he notices that some drag queen has already taken the Shogun by the arm and was leading him to the back room*



"S-S-SHOGUN-SAMA!!!!"

*Kondo can't help but yell out due to his despair*

("Oi oi oi!!!! We'll be forced to a public execution if someone finds out about this!")

*He then looks at the puzzled Shinpachi. Seems he heard Kondo yell out after the Shogun*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13 , edited 2/2/13
Music fades, and is replaced with another.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ZQBgjP4UI

*As the Shogun was dragged away, more of those came out...*


Okama 1: Oh My, will you look at that.....

Okama 2: .....I know...fresh MEAT

*even though Shinpachi was half-blind, he couldn't help but feel a cold shiver run through his spine...but then, he heard Kondou say something...*

Kondou: S-S-SHOGUN-SAMA!!!!

S-Shogun-sama? Is the service that good?

*notices that the kind stranger (aka the Shogun is missing)*

Oh....he must've left....and....

music fades....

*fidgets*

I-I think I'm too young for this place....I might go to another one, unless you think this place is good enough, ne, Kondou-san?

*gives him an innocent smile*

Moderator
16723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/13 , edited 1/27/13
Man's conquest is destroyed from the waist down

*Looks at the crowd in front of him , wondering why they were chasing the Shogun for in the first place *

*sighs* ... "Alright he is gone , so we can forget all about this. Our friend Sho-chan , is from the country, he didn't mean to offen-

*A flying dagger passes by Gintoki and hits the wooden post standing beside him *


Crowd Member 1 : ...."Sho-chan " is it ? Well "Sho-chan" is quite the catch you see. We need to have a word for him....we would looooooooove to take him to "heaven". I heard they have some really great girls up there . "

(Oi....what is this . Gin san just wanted to relax after hard work. .... Seriously ? I have to worry about a bunch of thugs *sighs* ..)

"Well well, looks like you guys are roaring to have a good old time here in Yoshiwara. Well I am sure I can help with that ..you see.. I really know this fine lady who can give you really hot time ........ her name is ...."

*Plants one foot foward and kicks off ground to glide midair towards this crowd member *




"TOYA"

*flicks his wrist , pulls back Toya ,and smacks it across the crowd member's face . A sword comes from the back. He plants Toya on the ground,. He then then takes his fingers and wraps them around the hilt to form a handstand on the Toya. He then drop kicks the charging crowd member *

*The other crowd members back off in fear *

*Grabs one of the fallen crowd members *

"So..what exactly were you trying to pull of there ? Assassins ? You really think thats going to work out ? "

What kind of play is this ?

Crowd Member : "A-actually......this is a new kind of service in Y-yoshiwara "

"Huh ? What kind of play are you talking about ? Don't try to pull of a fast one on me "

Crowd Member : "S-see that dagger I threw ,i-it was a plastic one ...um see....some patrons want to have the feeling of a deady chase going on . ...I-its a "Shogun and Assassin " play thats been popular lately. That man looked very Shogun like , so we thought of giving him the service ....*nervous laughter * ...."

(OI...LOOKED SHOGUN LIKE . HE IS THE SHOGUN )

Crowd Member : "Of course w-e would have then brough him up to one of the courtesans after we "captured" him ...*coughs blood* ..........*unconscious* ....

(OI THIS IS NOT FUNNY,.......WHAT KIND OF SICKOS ARE OUT THERE ....*sighs* ...well no skin off my back really ) ..

*Suddenly gets dragged by a mysterious hand *

*Dragged to a building *

Mysterious Voice "I liked how you handled yourself out there , how about you join us.....I like a man who is strong and furious like you *blushes *....Moh ...whatever AM I saying *

(Oi...is Gin san finally gonna get lucky , is he gonna finally have a play of his own ?*smiles and turns back*)


Member
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
Meanwhile....

I don't understand the ways of commoners


*As he is being led into a backroom by a very homely "woman"*

"Excuse me, but might you know where Katakuriko is?"

*Speaks as if people just automatically know what he is talking about*

("Ah, she must be leading me to him then")

*He continues being led like an idiot*
Moderator
16723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
(music continues)

Gin stares at the being in front of him.



(Oi....whats this ? Gin San was supposed to have his body have a heavenly experience, not for my body to literally go to heaven tonight ) ......

Okama Leader : Well Big Boy , would you like *winks* , play ?

"Oi...WHAT KIND OF PLAY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? ...I came here for the beauties of Yoshiwara, . Who do you take me for , that rotten Hemmoroid Ninja ?

Okama Leader: Well aren't you the fiesty one ? I love a man who can assert himself , *Okama Leader inches closer *

*Turns around and makes a run for it , but bumps into someone *

*Looks up *




"S-S-SHOGUN KAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"





Member
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
(Music Continues)

*Gintoki bumps into him and falls at his feet*

"Hello there"

*The Shogun stands there with his glorious blank stare of his towards Gin. Gin's face is utterly petrified at the moment*



*Gin stares up at a pant-less Shogun and his censored Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon*
Moderator
16723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/13 , edited 2/2/13
(music continues)

(Oi.....whats this ? Why is the Shogun's shogun here ? Why is it so ready to go to heaven ? At this rate the Shogun will become the Blowedgun at this rate..)

*Looks around , and sees the Okama grinning *

(I need to get out of here , but these twisted succubus are surrounding us, at this rate they'll take our life force and this show will be off the air for good. )

Okama Leader : *sniffs * .....W-whats that smell.........*walks up to the Shogun and takes a breath * ........*Sweat starts dripping down from his face and his nose suddenly starts to get inflamed* ......C-ustomer Sama......we only accept patrons.....with more savory hygiene......can we please ask you to leave ......? "

(W-wait is this our chance to leave , we can get out of here right ? This Gin san is safe ....YAAH*suddely hears something * )

*The noise of a tear dropping on the floor ....*

*Looks up and sees a tear coming from the Shogun's eyes *

(OI...SHOGUN SAMA, WHAT THIS ? WHY ARE YOU CRYING ? ...Oi...are you really that sensitive ? Why do you care about a bunch of beasts anyways? Did George kun pick on you when you are kid ? Oi.......they'll have the Okama's heads at this rate, and this can become an incident. Yoshiwara might be in trouble......at this rate I can't come here for the freebies.....I have to do something )


"No No, you sure its coming from him ? *Waves hands in front of him * To be honest, I think it might be coming from *looks around * .......*points at Random Okama * ...him .

Okama Leader ; HOW RUDE, ALL OF YOUR MAIDENS TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES . WE ARE BLOSSIMING FLOWERS , WHY WOULD WE EVER RUIN OUR PETALS., I WON'T TOLERATE THIS, EITHER HE CLEANS UP AFTER HIMSELF OR HE GETS OUT NOW

(Blossoming flowers ? Oi...you're flower is wilting ? ......Oil..Gin san are you really gonna do this ? ....Are you really gonna pull this one off ,....*sighs*........oi....why are you gonna do this for the Shogun.......tch...no choice then " )

"Now now ladies, can you please stop saying such things, it doesn't fit this fine establishment (OI ....MY ESTABLISHMENT IS DYING HERE)...........for me at least ?

Okama Leader: Why should I -*realizes something * .....wait.....you're the Savior of Yoshiwara, the one they talk about...the silver haired Samurai ....please please sit down.

"R-right ....*nevous laughter* ....okay Sho-chan lets have f-fun shall we ? "

(Dammit I have to find away to get rid of these guys )

*Shogun and Gin sit down surrounded by the Okama.
Moderator
21818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 2/2/13
*Comes in after being separated from Shinpachi*

"Where could Shinpachi-kun have gone off to? He really can't do anything without his glasses"

*Wanders about for a bit and sees Gin with the Shogun*

"AH! There they a-"

*Realizes something's up by the look on Gin's face. He takes a look around and sees they are surrounded by those weirdos*



"S-Shogun-sama!!!"

*He waits and thinks of something*

("I don't know what to do! Just think Isao.... WWTD?! (What would Toshi do?!)")

*Kondo reignites his resolve*

"I have to get them out of there, or I and the rest of the Shinsengumi is dead after people find out what happened to the Shogun under my watch!"
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 2/9/13
(Comes into the room)

A-Ano, Kondou-san, why did you run ahead so suddenly?

*hears someone:* ....okay Sho-chan lets have f-fun shall we ?

Ano? This voice sounds awfully familiar...*sees Gintoki* Oh there you are? Shall we continue?

(Suddenly, Shinpachi notices something since he was not wearing his glasses, he goes over to the Okama leader, and eyes him strongfully, then he recognizes the kind stranger, aka the Shogun, but ignores him and turns back to Leader)

Do I know you? I feel like I saw you somewhere.....

*Then he let's his imagination play wild...*



P-Pandemonium-san!!!!!

(cries, and starts blushing)
Member
10935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the batcave, w...
Offline
Posted 2/9/13 , edited 2/9/13
*Shinpachi puckers his lips.... face blushing, he leans... wanting a taste of----*

(SHINK!!)

*a large kunai, right in the middle of his forehead*...

"Oyy!".... *a dead gaze*..... "You have a death wish? Hmh?~"



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.