First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] the park
Moderator
16987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/12 , edited 12/14/12
(Music continues)

True, Gin may not be able to defeat both of them the same time....true....but that doesn't mean Gin can't escape with Mizuki ....he just has to momentarily stop them .

"Heh....so both of you really want to waste your money on gambling then...... well if this doesn't work out maybe you can get money by working as whipping boys" .

Gin takes his sword hand and uses his all his might to break from Fuzen's hold .......and as expected Lake Toya snaps in half as a result.....*smiles*. ...Gin takes one of the broken pieces that is flying in midair , jumps , grabs the piece, and thrusts the splintered end of the piece towards yami's head. Gin hopes that Yami would be momentarily stunned from the pain..so that he can grab Mizuki and make a run for it.
Member
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12
New Music Link: Surprise Enemies

(Music Starts)

"Osoi! (Too slow!)"

*Chishio dashes in with her ninja-like reflexes and once again is able to stop the samurai's attack by grabbing Gintoki's thrusting hand and placing her right leg on top of his right leg in order to pin his leg to the ground with her sheer force*

"Now!"

*She calls out to her comrade*
Member
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
(Music Continues)

"Gotcha now!"

*Ketsueki rushes in at full speed towards the samurai who's movement is restricted by his sister. At about 2 meters away from him, he pushes off with all his strength and performs a drop kick which is now only moments away from contact...*
Moderator
16987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12
(Music continues)

Sweats starts down beading Gin's face....he realizes that he had been had......but he can't give up......he just need one oppurtunity....one chance ....anything that will get him an opportunity to escape with Mizuki. .....

There is no way for Gin to break free of Chishio's hold...her strength rivals Kagura's. The best he can do is sway his head to dodge Ketseuki's drop kick towards his head. Gin sways his head to left, only for the drop kick to hit him squarely on his right shoulder. It as if though some one dropped a boulder on his shoulder. Gin can feel his bones creaking....muscles screaming in pain.........blood starts to form from where the drop kick hits Gin. The pain has also made Gin lose his hold on the splintered Lake Toya piece.

*Coughs*.......Shit.......at this rate......they will get Mizuki.

"You know....there are more fish in the sea big guys......*coughs*......you perverted suitors should realize that the girl doesn't want to hang around with you...he....he......go drown yourselves in rejection.... he...he"
Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
Music Link: The Hero Has Failed

(Music Starts)

*Fuzen looks down at the wounded Gintoki. Completely overpowered by the 4 of them combined, all he can do is accept his fate*

"You could not beat Yami by himself....you never stood a chance against the 4 of us"

*Fuzen grabs the back of Gintoki's head and tosses him aside*
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
(Music Continues)

*After Yami sees the samurai who wounded him being thrown aside, he gets ready to pounce on the defenseless man. He takes a step forward, but Fuzen extends his arm in front of him, halting his advance*

"Fuzen, what are...."
Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
(Music Continues)

*Fuzen stares at the samurai now on the ground. He is clearly beaten, however that fire...that will to fight is still in his eyes. He stares deep into Gin's eyes and discovers his will to keep pushing himself...his desire to protect the girl. He halts Yami as he starts to advance to take out the samurai. Looks over at Yami and lights a cigar calmly*

"That's enough Yami. There is no honor in attacking an opponent who is already beaten"

*Exhales smoke and looks over at his comrades*

"Our job here is done. We've got the target. Now let's go. We can't keep Lord Izo waiting"

*He signals and all 4 of them move out with Mizuki still unconcious on Yami's shoulder*
Moderator
16987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 1/23/13
New Music Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99NjO-m2z10

Gin....can't ....let ....them go.....won't ....lose....anymore....friends.....won't break promises...."MOVE....Come on coward....MOVE YOUR GOD DAM BODY"...Gin attempts to hold on to his consciousness....."move ....COME ON.".......one knee rises.....".THEY WILL TAKE HER"......another knee rises.........*pants....*pants*.......You're still breathing .....MOVE.........Gin takes the splintered Lake Toya piece..... "AS LONG AS YOUR BREATHING...MOVE ".he then rips of a part of his white yutaka...and wraps it around his bleeding shoulder. Gin then kicks off the ground and chases after the Amantos.

Continued on Amanto Spaceship Thread. CLICK HERE to continue (11th post down)
Member
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/13 , edited 1/19/13
Continued from Kabuki Streets Thread

(Music from last thread slowly fades)

*The camera is zoomed in on the face of a very annoyed Matsudaira-san*

"Oi.... You've got to be kidding me-su"

*The camera then turns around and zooms out to show the entire scenery. A giant burning ship had crash landed in the middle of the park*

"Oi! Can anyone explain this?! What happened here?!"

Police Dept. Officer: "Well sir, it appears a giant ship belonging to perhaps a terrorist organization has crash landed here"

*Matsudaira turns to his officer and exhales some smoke from his cigarette*

"So what's the deal inside"

Police Dept. Officer: "Well sir, there are still parts inaccessible to us due to the flames, but the men we've sent in there already, have reported that every crew member was found dead inside due to the collision"

*Lets out a big sigh*

"Must be the work of an expert koroshiya (assassin)"

*Starts to complain as he walks away*

"It's too early for all of this! Oi! Someone get Kondo and Toshi on the phone! Tell them to get over here now! You have til the count of three"

*Takes out gun and points it at one of the officers to make him hurry up and call in Kondo and Toshi*

"Alright. One...."

*Camera goes black. BANG!*

Member
55802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 真選組
Offline
Posted 1/19/13





Member
55802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 真選組
Offline
Posted 1/19/13 , edited 3/12/13
MUSIC TRACK 1, CLICK HERE...




































































MUSIC TRACK 2, CLICK HERE...

























MUSIC TRACK 3, CLICK HERE...












































Member
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/13
After credits scene...

Late into the night, on the roof of a tall building near the park area...

*Footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs to the roof*

"I knew I'd find you here"

*The camera is from a faraway point. It can only pick up the silhouette of two shadowy figures on the roof*
Member
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/13
*The camera still away. This man is standing near the edge of the roof, overlooking the park*

"So? What's the damage?"

*He asks while having his back turned to other person*
Member
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/13
"Well it seems those wild dogs of yours were beaten. But then again... you never expected them to actually win, did you?"

*The camera zooms in on a grin*

"I'll take your silence as a sign that I'm correct. I gotta say, that was quite cruel of you. Promising them false rewards only to bend them to your will. Yare yare, that's cunning of you, pointing them in the direction of that girl, which YOU let escape without them knowing"
Member
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/13
*He lets out a small chuckle*

"Hehe... so what if I did? I just needed to see how far they would go. I just gave them a little push and they were more than enthusiastic about it"

*He steps back from the edge of the roof and starts to walk towards the stairs leading back down. He stops right as he's about to pass the man. He stands beside him still looking forward as he talks*

"I assume you've taken care of the rest?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.