Post Reply Characters
Creator
10370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Gekkoukan High
Offline
Posted 1/22/08 , edited 2/4/08
Please Tell me if you have any idea how to improve this grp!!
Moderator
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
hmm...... weekly trivias, tests and stuff like that. (but of course, to ake it more interesting, add prizes!!)
Member
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

RafeAdams wrote:

Please Tell me if you have any idea how to improve this grp!!


hey whats up? why not add vampire knight characters.... XD!
Moderator
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Rei_008 wrote:


RafeAdams wrote:

Please Tell me if you have any idea how to improve this grp!!


hey whats up? why not add vampire knight characters.... XD!


I'll add vampire knight characters then.
Member
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

gsb_fairy wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


RafeAdams wrote:

Please Tell me if you have any idea how to improve this grp!!


hey whats up? why not add vampire knight characters.... XD!


I'll add vampire knight characters then.


whoa thanks! that would be cool! can i be kaname then? hahahah!
Moderator
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Rei_008 wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


RafeAdams wrote:

Please Tell me if you have any idea how to improve this grp!!


hey whats up? why not add vampire knight characters.... XD!


I'll add vampire knight characters then.


whoa thanks! that would be cool! can i be kaname then? hahahah!


yosh!! i'll start finding a wikipedia!!
Member
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

gsb_fairy wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:


Rei_008 wrote:


RafeAdams wrote:

Please Tell me if you have any idea how to improve this grp!!


hey whats up? why not add vampire knight characters.... XD!


I'll add vampire knight characters then.


whoa thanks! that would be cool! can i be kaname then? hahahah!


yosh!! i'll start finding a wikipedia!!


haha! i just found out! youre from the philippines? i am too! haha! ok then...
You must be logged in to post.