First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply are any of you trained in weaponry?
13360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / Va.
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
U.S.M.C. so yeah I am a cook that kill a gun and a spatula.
43298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
yes, in torpedoes , also know as my breasts.
51754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Do laser guided missiles count?
18204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

camontour wrote:

Do laser guided missiles count?


Yes, are you in the military?

Meh...Not really, I took an archery class for 3 months, I have decent accuracy.
Wrestling, HS for a year.
I know a move that can lay out someone a little bigger then me.
13057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Taking knife fighting classes soon,
and I take hapkido but I'm still a beginner at it.

As far as guns go, I'm a noob. Won't be in the next 4 years though
51754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

a619ko wrote:


camontour wrote:

Do laser guided missiles count?


Yes, are you in the military?

Meh...Not really, I took an archery class for 3 months, I have decent accuracy.
Wrestling, HS for a year.
I know a move that can lay out someone a little bigger then me.


Then yes, yes I am trained in weaponry.

I prefer to rain death from above! :).
Posted 5/9/13

Gyava wrote:

Taking knife fighting classes soon,
and I take hapkido but I'm still a beginner at it.

As far as guns go, I'm a noob. Won't be in the next 4 years though


>knife fighting.

In more cases than any, the person wielding the knife winds up more injured than the one without the knife.
Seriously, "knife-fighting" classes are just bullshit and wastes of money. Go study a throw based self defense course, or nut up and carry a damn .45...
Moderator XIV
65076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 5/9/13 , edited 5/9/13
No double posting dudes.... if you need to add on after making a post just edit the original.
13057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

Iainfixie wrote:


Gyava wrote:

Taking knife fighting classes soon,
and I take hapkido but I'm still a beginner at it.

As far as guns go, I'm a noob. Won't be in the next 4 years though


>knife fighting.

In more cases than any, the person wielding the knife winds up more injured than the one without the knife.
Seriously, "knife-fighting" classes are just bullshit and wastes of money. Go study a throw based self defense course, or nut up and carry a damn .45...


I'm a level G1 Krav Maga practitioner, that's where the knife fighting comes in and I'm just going to flat out say that your answer is too extreme because there are good places. and I'll be in the military next year so I'll work on that .45 there

I'm also a licensed fighter, so, I have the throw based covered
47556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Your boundaries
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
I learned this stuff when I was younger...

Arnis
Twin Swords (when I did Kung Fu)

4222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
I am incredibly skilled in the art of the playstation3 control.
51754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

Gyava wrote:


Iainfixie wrote:


Gyava wrote:

Taking knife fighting classes soon,
and I take hapkido but I'm still a beginner at it.

As far as guns go, I'm a noob. Won't be in the next 4 years though


>knife fighting.

In more cases than any, the person wielding the knife winds up more injured than the one without the knife.
Seriously, "knife-fighting" classes are just bullshit and wastes of money. Go study a throw based self defense course, or nut up and carry a damn .45...


I'm a level G1 Krav Maga practitioner, that's where the knife fighting comes in and I'm just going to flat out say that your answer is too extreme because there are good places. and I'll be in the military next year so I'll work on that .45 there

I'm also a licensed fighter, so, I have the throw based covered


If it's the US Military, don't plan on getting those .45 skills unless you go Special Operations.... normal forces generally stick with the M9 or M11 9mm. If it's not the US Military, well, disregard this :P.
13057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 5/9/13 , edited 5/9/13

camontour wrote:


If it's the US Military, don't plan on getting those .45 skills unless you go Special Operations.... normal forces generally stick with the M9 or M11 9mm. If it's not the US Military, well, disregard this :P.


I have no knowledge about the military whatsoever, I honestly don't know what a .45 really is and I only know what the M9 is because I played COD. My gun knowledge is basically 0, except the fact that I performed an epic fail shooting one time.
5145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Covina, California
Offline
Posted 5/9/13
Have trained with an assault Rifle and Grenade, Used a .45cal M1911A1 pistol, Enfield #1Mk4 Rifle, Sporterized. 10 & 12 Guage Shotgun, and have in ownership a JG G36Kurz and a niSwI' picH'
51754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/13

Gyava wrote:


camontour wrote:


If it's the US Military, don't plan on getting those .45 skills unless you go Special Operations.... normal forces generally stick with the M9 or M11 9mm. If it's not the US Military, well, disregard this :P.


I have no knowledge about the military whatsoever, I honestly don't know what a .45 really is and I only know what the M9 is because I played COD. My gun knowledge is basically 0, except the fact that I performed an epic fail shooting one time. :(


It's all good. What you learn generally is based on your service/job. For example, while I am qualified on couple different firearms, I'm by no means an expert. My job only requires firearm training for self-defense, and if it gets the point where I am pointing the barrel at someone....Sh*t got messed up a long time ago and I am really dire straits.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.