First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Haidueria
Member
24256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/13

Mizuki run out the room. She got to find a safe place to find. But knows it is going to be hard too.

Member
23309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / N/a
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
~khun get up now~
"got it" he gets up fast and opend the door to roon to find her runnig.
"what did you do Jun?"
~idk i was just wandering keeping an eye out~
"hmm"khun starts to run after her "Mizuki whats wrong" he yells to her.
Member
24256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/13 , edited 11/2/13

Mizuki stops. And turns around. I have to find a good place to hide something.

Member
23309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / N/a
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
"hmm, hide what?'he looks at her coming to a stop about a foot away." maybe i can help, if its ok?"
Member
24256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/13

Well It is something that the people are after. And can't have.

~~emi said you might want to tell more. But can't be all of it.~~.

How I'm going to do that.

~~ I don't know. I could say something.~~.

But don't know if that is a good idea.

~~ you got to do it soon. They are coming~~

Right. She tryed her best to explain things.

~emi looked where she felt something. ~~.
Member
23309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / N/a
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
"they fallowed us then and you want to hid the item they are after is that all?" khun looks serious at her.
"jun can we run this" khun ask to jun
~idk, but all we can do is help~jun looks at mizuki ~i can hid it but you might not be able to see it ever again~
"sigh, lets just try to find another place for now and see if we can out run them, wanna try that?" khun ask to mizuki
Member
24256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/13


Mizuki looked at him, I can't let you hide it. I would need it back.
She held her necklace tight.
If you want to we can.

~~emi know it is not going to be pretty, she also wonders if she should come out , but..... That's what they want. Then again it could be safer for mizuki though. ~~.
Member
23309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / N/a
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
"got it, lets get goin" khun looks at Jun" Jun do it"
~mhm~
Jun jumps up in the air and makes a big flash. as soon as it happens Khun grabs her and starts to run again as fast as he can" any place in general were they dont fallow?"
~what are they anyways?~jun asked mizuki
Member
24256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/13

Well I think a church or something like that. You might want to ask emi that. She said.
Member
23309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / N/a
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
" a church got it" khun pick up the speed passing a few towns by jumping alot of roof and trees making sure not to make a seen in each town they pass by.
~well emi can you tell me?~ jun asked calmly~ it would help if it comes down to fighting~
Member
24256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/13


yeah.

~~ well it is a long story. But I try my best. Emi told him that they are people that been after her. Only her. And no one else. ~~
Member
23309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / N/a
Offline
Posted 11/2/13 , edited 11/2/13
~are you vampire?~ jun asked
"ok i see a church coming up, jun get ready to make a saints barrier out side the church" khun looks at her and smiles
~you got i, but i dont think it would do much~said jun
"it doesnt matter demon or vampire it should be able to hold them back for a few"
Member
24256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/13


~~No. I'm just special said emi. ~~

Mizuki looks around.
Member
23309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / N/a
Offline
Posted 11/2/13
khun sees the cross of the church and make a hugh fast jump for it landing on the entrance of the church and opening the door after putting mizuki down so she can get it."lets go in, jun do it" khun tells jun to start the saint barrier up and in seconds it comes over the church like a redish transparent blanket.

he looks at mizuki and smiles "this ok?"
Member
24256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/13


Yes it is fine. Mizuki walks in. Sits down. Thinks for a minute.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.