First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Episode 16 Discussion
Guild Master
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/17/12
Latest episode discussion! So opinions, rants, what you liked, what you hated, everything about episode 16, talk about it here. Possible spoilers for people that haven't seen the episode yet, you have been warned!

Player
29455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/20/12 , edited 10/27/12
now thats how you make an entrance lol

Guild Master
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/12 , edited 10/20/12
Hahah soo OP, he needs a nerf soon

And also, best reunion


Player
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/12
I knew Yui was going to appear again and I was excited to see her.
I also enjoyed the fact that he was really hesitant to destroy all his items. I know I would feel the same.
Player
ogasdd 
32412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/20/12
YUI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff Said...
oh and...
Kirito, beasting...
Cnt wait till next epi.
Guild Master
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/12

FallenAngel1020 wrote:

I knew Yui was going to appear again and I was excited to see her.
I also enjoyed the fact that he was really hesitant to destroy all his items. I know I would feel the same.


Lol imagine deleting 2 years worth of progress in a single click
Player
14604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / SC< USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/12
I wondered why they didn't ressurect her back in the original SAO server, seeing as they set up the entire mechanic of ressurecting with a heart item back in the early episodes. Really, when he deleted his entire inventory the only worry I had was that she was an item in his inventory. Also, does he still share an inventory with Asuna, meaning she would lose items or notice his were gone? Is his friends list still intact, can he just contact her that way? And as I've said a million times... I don't care how big blondies bust is, she cannot replace Asuna!
Guild Master
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/12

Raktus wrote:

I wondered why they didn't ressurect her back in the original SAO server, seeing as they set up the entire mechanic of ressurecting with a heart item back in the early episodes. Really, when he deleted his entire inventory the only worry I had was that she was an item in his inventory. Also, does he still share an inventory with Asuna, meaning she would lose items or notice his were gone? Is his friends list still intact, can he just contact her that way? And as I've said a million times... I don't care how big blondies bust is, she cannot replace Asuna!



All spoiler-y stuff I guess, so may reference novel materials from time to time.


I hope they don't focus too much on Asuna next episode, I want to see some epic fight scenes.
Player
14604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / SC< USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/12
Screw the fights, I want interaction with Asuna! She needs to know whats going on in the real world and that he's still fighting to protect her!
Player
40567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/22/12
I just don't want to see too much of Lyfa.. It's supposed to be Kirito and Asuna!
I liked the skill transfer idea. I didn't want to have to watch Kirito start all over again.

Player
12139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/22/12
Oh man word of a new super strong player is going to get around if Kirito doesn't keep that power under check!
And also this new girly that he saved.....does she look somewhat like Asuna?
Player
40567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/22/12
No, since Asuna is locked in a cage hanging from the world tree. I know who the blondie is which now doesn't bother me as much anymore.
Player
12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Rural Kansas
Offline
Posted 10/24/12
I don't quite understand why Kirito doesn't run full speed towards the tree. He only has a week before that creepbag marries Asuna in the real world!
Guild Master
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/12

NickyCharisma wrote:

I don't quite understand why Kirito doesn't run full speed towards the tree. He only has a week before that creepbag marries Asuna in the real world!


I agree but well, this scene was interpreted differently in the novel, as well as other scenes for the most part. I think he will start picking up the pace on the next few episodes
Player
12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Rural Kansas
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
Thanks for the response! Even though I loved the slower pace of the first fourteen episodes, I do hope that it picks up soon because they're running out of episodes this season. And I really, really, really hate shows that end their seasons with cliffhangers.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.