First  Prev  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  Next  Last
Anime Jokes!
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

kangsuj92 wrote:


xtrennyy68 wrote:


johnsever wrote:

I got this one in the funny pics tread



LOL people die if they are killed



LOL that seems like a mistranslation, but funny anyways. What anime is that? 8)




it's fate/stay night

omigod that cracked me up xD
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent zone
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

alamigas wrote:


kyasarin_06 wrote:

well....I think...this is...



kind of cute and funny....


Did you make this? It so funny, can you teach me how to? Thank you and sorry for the commotion.


no.. but the easiest way to make this is on photoshop.. duplicate, crop, and polish... and you're done.. do it on adobe photoshop portable version 8
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Under your Skirt
Offline
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08
YAGAMI ----> "IM A GAY" WTF your right dude
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bebop
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Lol When I read that Death Note joke i didnt realise Yagami - Imagay either.
3357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

kclyn15 wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:

This is sooo taken from a forum but there aren't enough Deathnote jokes.!



This ones just BRILLIANT.!



Though I'd post the actual one...


And last of all, My favorite.!


these are funny


LMFAOO "im a gay"
13402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / ...XD...at the en...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
The title of Dragonball Z is mispunctuated-- it should really be Drag-On-Ball Z.

Q: Where does Kagome clean her clothes?
A: Inu-washa.

What does Princess Dejiko use to make pancakes?
A pan-yo!

Ai:knock knock

Mew: who's there

Ai walk away then turns to some one that was listening in to the joke

Ai:It's ding-dong ditch for people who don't get out very much.

Why are Ninjas called Ninjas?


....Because their Ninjas. :D

You know you watch too much anime when ...

... you understand the plot of Evangelion.

Your mom is so stupid, even Naruto doesn't believe it!

Your mom is so huge, that when when Miroku asked her to bear his child, he stopped and said "Oh, I'm sorry, you're already pregnant."


Q: How does Sesshoumaru like his eggs?
A: With Youkai

InuYasha was so bad Naruto couldn't BELIEVE IT!

Kakashi: Stand back. Only another Sharingan User can hope to win against him.
Itachi: Well, we shall see about that, will we not?
Kakashi: Where are we?!
Itachi: We are in the world of Tsukiyomi otherwise known as "A thousand years of pain!"
Guy: What's wrong Kakashi?!
Kakashi: Ugh...I feel so violated...

Lelouch: From this day forward, I shall make a new country separate from Britania! And I shall call it...the United States of Japan!
Posted 6/4/08
6458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / With Her Looking...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

Okiro_Nake wrote:

man, that sesshomaru one was mean

heres a bad one
ur so stupid, ur iq matches yachirus height


sorry it was corny
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
NARUTO JOKE

My cousin's forehead is so big and so hard that even sakura's super strength can't destroy it!!!


DEATH NOTE JOKE

L: Light can you say Yagami in Backwards.

Light: Sure... IMAGAY?????....... I'm.... A...... Gay....?????

Light: WHAT THE!!!!



HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!



13743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / route66
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

irenemacias86 wrote:


abby-chan wrote:


Hisoka wrote:

What is the diference between Love and Naruto?

Naruto last forever


agreed.



so nice

haha tue true true--narutard??lol

5015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/5/08


lol sooo funny
1821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
why did L cross the road?

because light can't kill him



sorry bad joke
2374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A very rainy stat...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

xtrennyy68 wrote:

Justin Timberlake: I'm bringing sexy back! Yeah!

Naruto: I'm bringing Sasuke back! Yeah!


Wow, this one was funny. -holds ribs-
2374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A very rainy stat...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

wombo wrote:

why did L cross the road?

because light can't kill him



sorry bad joke


But........(if you haven't seen the end of the series and you care)



2374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A very rainy stat...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

cuddles_snuggles wrote:


niko1103 wrote:

im sure this was the main reason why orochimaru was kicked out in akatsuki.....


LOL HAHAHA!!!!
THAT WAS FUNNY


hahahha, i would so be the one telling him he was
First  Prev  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.