First  Prev  1507  1508  1509  1510  1511  1512  1513  1514  1515  1516  1517  1518  1519  Next  Last
Post Reply rp here!
Member
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

ClaireWinter wrote:


*the seal on my body shatters from the immense Reiatsu, my body waving back and forth looking at Hotaru as hollow noises were escaping my mouth not moving just staring at him. *


Hotaru: Easing back from her keeping his blades down wanting to show he wasn't a threat hoping she wouldn't attack him long enough for him to get away. Hoping that Sota waking up might snap her out of it and made his way backwards towards the entrance to the warehouse.

---------------------------

On the ground Sota was panting softly sweating badly while in his mind stuck in an illusion surrounded by those he was felt guilty about. In front of him Claire was now on the ground lifeless and a gaping hole in her stomach.'C-'Trying to speak when Claire turned her head to him and in a terrifying voice asked why..why didn't she save him...why didn't she protect the baby. Shaking his head not wanting to see this and turned not wanting to see such a sight only to see his mother hung up with her arms hanging out held up by wires that dug into her body. blood dripping heavily from her body and head tilted down covered by her hair. Slowly blood dripped down her face as Sota stood there rooted to the ground feeling as if his something was pressing down on his chest trying to crush his heart.
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

KanzoYuki wrote:

(( omg.....death because Dropped the mighty dumplings.... ))


( ^,^ Rai doesn't like dumplings being disrespect plus its hard for her to control her emotions but thats a long story I would have to type to tell why! )
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

samreaper wrote:

Hotaru: Easing back from her keeping his blades down wanting to show he wasn't a threat hoping she wouldn't attack him long enough for him to get away. Hoping that Sota waking up might snap her out of it and made his way backwards towards the entrance to the warehouse.

---------------------------

On the ground Sota was panting softly sweating badly while in his mind stuck in an illusion surrounded by those he was felt guilty about. In front of him Claire was now on the ground lifeless and a gaping hole in her stomach.'C-'Trying to speak when Claire turned her head to him and in a terrifying voice asked why..why didn't she save him...why didn't she protect the baby. Shaking his head not wanting to see this and turned not wanting to see such a sight only to see his mother hung up with her arms hanging out held up by wires that dug into her body. blood dripping heavily from her body and head tilted down covered by her hair. Slowly blood dripped down her face as Sota stood there rooted to the ground feeling as if his something was pressing down on his chest trying to crush his heart.


(mind if I god mod a little bit? ^,^ )
Member
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/4/12
@claire: sure but don't kill hotaru he's not meant to die today

Hotaru: geeze....thanks

no problem hotaru...'wonders if my death is more devastating or death of dumplings to you ))
Member
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / On my House? XD
Offline
Posted 12/4/12
(( *Aiming big baddas cannon to their location* Target accuired Ready to fire anytime ))
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

samreaper wrote:

@claire: sure but don't kill hotaru he's not meant to die today

Hotaru: geeze....thanks

no problem hotaru...'wonders if my death is more devastating or death of dumplings to you ))


( ^,^ thank you. ) * Using Sonido appearing behind Hotaru grabbing the back of his neck throwing up towards the roof letting out another hollowified Scream. *
Member
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

ClaireWinter wrote:


( ^,^ thank you. ) * Using Sonido appearing behind Hotaru grabbing the back of his neck throwing up towards the roof letting out another hollowified Scream. *


Hotaru: He gasped and tried to turn only to feel a hand grab his neck and was thrown up towards the ceiling. Quickly moving his hands to protect himself as he crashed through and landed on the roof rolling a little.'Tch...fast....have to get out of here...fast.'Struggling to stand up and would shunpo once he did.

-------------------------------

gulping at the sight of his mother's mangled body as his body felt cold as ice wanting to run away, but couldn't bring his body to move. His body wouldn't listen and felt like a statue like this.

Mother: Her head began twitching before slowly raising with a ghostlike look in her eyes. Her hair moved down to show on her forehead the word Mockingbird was etched across her forehead where the blood was bleeding from.'Sota........where...where are you......SOTA!!'A strong wind began blowing causing her hair to billow everywhere like snakes dancing and hissing with long shrieking wails that filled his ears.

Falling to his knees covering his ears tears spilling down his face as he shook his head.'stop it....no......s-stop.....please....PLEASE STOP!!!'He cried out wanting this to end while his real body was twitching with tears spilling down his face.
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

samreaper wrote:

Hotaru: He gasped and tried to turn only to feel a hand grab his neck and was thrown up towards the ceiling. Quickly moving his hands to protect himself as he crashed through and landed on the roof rolling a little.'Tch...fast....have to get out of here...fast.'Struggling to stand up and would shunpo once he did.

-------------------------------

gulping at the sight of his mother's mangled body as his body felt cold as ice wanting to run away, but couldn't bring his body to move. His body wouldn't listen and felt like a statue like this.

Mother: Her head began twitching before slowly raising with a ghostlike look in her eyes. Her hair moved down to show on her forehead the word Mockingbird was etched across her forehead where the blood was bleeding from.'Sota........where...where are you......SOTA!!'A strong wind began blowing causing her hair to billow everywhere like snakes dancing and hissing with long shrieking wails that filled his ears.

Falling to his knees covering his ears tears spilling down his face as he shook his head.'stop it....no......s-stop.....please....PLEASE STOP!!!'He cried out wanting this to end while his real body was twitching with tears spilling down his face.


* Appearing on the other side of the roof my arms hug my head as the back tips of the bone blade almost meet each other, a purple ball forms before Firing a massive Purple Cero at him. *
Member
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

ClaireWinter wrote:



* Appearing on the other side of the roof my arms hug my head as the back tips of the bone blade almost meet each other, a purple ball forms before Firing a massive Purple Cero at him. *


Sensing her appear behind him and turned only to see the massive cero fired at him. He shunpoed high in the air with his own hollow mask that was cracked having nearly shattered from the power of the cero.'If..I hadn't used my mask....I'd be dead.'His mask broke off as he turned and quickly shunpoed away.

-----------

Slowly cold, icy hand hands would surround him slowly getting closer aiming to embrace and choke the life out of him as Claire's and his mother's eerie voices echoed in his ears.'STOP IT.......STOP IT........STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!'His body flinched and eyes shot open gasping loudly breathing heavily as his body was drenched with cold sweat as he felt the stinging tears in his eyes.
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

samreaper wrote:

Sensing her appear behind him and turned only to see the massive cero fired at him. He shunpoed high in the air with his own hollow mask that was cracked having nearly shattered from the power of the cero.'If..I hadn't used my mask....I'd be dead.'His mask broke off as he turned and quickly shunpoed away.

-----------

Slowly cold, icy hand hands would surround him slowly getting closer aiming to embrace and choke the life out of him as Claire's and his mother's eerie voices echoed in his ears.'STOP IT.......STOP IT........STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!'His body flinched and eyes shot open gasping loudly breathing heavily as his body was drenched with cold sweat as he felt the stinging tears in his eyes.


* Letting out another Hollow scream shooting out a sound wave towards Him as he ran away. *
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/4/12
*Hatake begins to twitch from the itch on his nose* Don't scratch....
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*Hatake begins to twitch from the itch on his nose* Don't scratch....


* KamuKo appears scratching his nose for him. " hey Hatake.." smiling softly. *
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

ClaireWinter wrote:


* KamuKo appears scratching his nose for him. " hey Hatake.." smiling softly. *


*he gives a sigh of relief* Yo Kamuko. How goes it?
Member
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

ClaireWinter wrote:



* Letting out another Hollow scream shooting out a sound wave towards Him as he ran away. *


Hotaru: barely dodging it as nearly the half top of his body was burned by the cero and clutching his arm.'Tch...so annoying.'He shunpo'ed away disappearing.

-----------

Panting heavily as he looked around forgetting for a moment where he was and slowly sat up remembering what had happened.'R-rai.'Trying to stand up but his body felt weak still from the effect of the black sword of Hotaru's.

@hatake: a bird swoops down swiping the butterfly nearly tearing your nose off.
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


*he gives a sigh of relief* Yo Kamuko. How goes it?


"Oh umm just dropping by and saying hi. " I say brushing some of my hair over my ear. *


samreaper wrote:


Hotaru: barely dodging it as nearly the half top of his body was burned by the cero and clutching his arm.'Tch...so annoying.'He shunpo'ed away disappearing.

-----------

Panting heavily as he looked around forgetting for a moment where he was and slowly sat up remembering what had happened.'R-rai.'Trying to stand up but his body felt weak still from the effect of the black sword of Hotaru's.

@hatake: a bird swoops down swiping the butterfly nearly tearing your nose off.


* Letting out another scream about to go on a rampage before hearing something. Falling from the roof and in front of the building I turn as the wheels start to spin as I rush slamming into the warehouse door looking around for the noise. my growling echoing through the building.
First  Prev  1507  1508  1509  1510  1511  1512  1513  1514  1515  1516  1517  1518  1519  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.